Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 4470
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Toyota Prius fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Salam

    More People are buying Prius and soon its going to be a common car in Pakistan .

    Guys Please share your experience , knowledge and comments about this car.

    (Just to give you an idea) :

    FUEL ECONOMY FOR US EPA

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 20.40 19.13
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 21.68 20.40
    2012 PRIUS C (1.5) 22.53 19.55
    2012 PRIUS V (1.8) 18.7 17.0


    FUEL ECONOMY FOR JAPAN 10-15 Mode test

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 35.5 29.6
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 38 32.6
    PRIUS ALPHA(V)(1.8) 31 26.2
    2012 PRIUS AQUA (C )(1.5) 40 35.4



  2. #1581
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Asalamualikum

    Now that petrol is 98/l .This wonderful car ll do more wonders!!!
    Insha Allah

  3. #1582
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys,

    I got delivery of 1.5 EX 2011 prius today. Can someone plz provide me the checklist of the work that needs to be completed? Which engine oil and grade I should go for, oil and air filters? Its 43k driven, should i get the CVT oil changed as well? What precautions i should take with this car?

    Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #1583
    PakWheeler Follow
    japanicarslahore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Guys,

    I got delivery of 1.5 EX 2011 prius today. Can someone plz provide me the checklist of the work that needs to be completed? Which engine oil and grade I should go for, oil and air filters? Its 43k driven, should i get the CVT oil changed as well? What precautions i should take with this car?

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Congrats,

    Following services are recommended

    Engine oil Liquimoly 5W-30 or Kixx 0W-20 or Zic A+ 5W-20 (Rs.2400/4L)
    Oil Filter Guard Rs.170 , Toyota Thailand Rs.800-1200 (Guard Filter is good for 2500Kms, change it midway of oil change interval)
    Transmission Fluid Toyota Ws Fluid 3.6Litre (Cost Rs.3600/4L)
    Air Filter Guard Rs.350 or Thailand Made Rs.550 or Geniune Rs.1800
    Clean Cabin Air Filter
    Mix Hi Octane with regular petrol for better performance
    Tire pressure for pakistan Front 30Psi Rear 28Psi for roads with potholes.

  5. #1584
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanicarslahore View Post
    Congrats,

    Following services are recommended

    Engine oil Liquimoly 5W-30 or Kixx 0W-20 or Zic A+ 5W-20 (Rs.2400/4L)
    Oil Filter Guard Rs.170 , Toyota Thailand Rs.800-1200 (Guard Filter is good for 2500Kms, change it midway of oil change interval)
    Transmission Fluid Toyota Ws Fluid 3.6Litre (Cost Rs.3600/4L)
    Air Filter Guard Rs.350 or Thailand Made Rs.550 or Geniune Rs.1800
    Clean Cabin Air Filter
    Mix Hi Octane with regular petrol for better performance
    Tire pressure for pakistan Front 30Psi Rear 28Psi for roads with potholes.
    Thanks for the answers. Just to confirm the tansmission oil is CVT right? I am going to get a general service tomorrow. Are there any electrical wirings i need to take care of while removing the seats. Plus how should i get the engine and component under the hood cleaned? Using high pressure water will be disastrous as it houses the 12v electrical battery.

  6. #1585
    PakWheeler Follow
    japanicarslahore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No, Its Toyota ATF WS (Silver Tin Pack)
    Toyota Prius fan club -1496389

    No there are just 1-2 clips under seat which you need to remove. Its not that tricky.

    I never washed my Prius engine with water, just used compressed air and clean damp cloth to clean it. Some people wash it but i dont have enough courage.

  7. #1586
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanicarslahore View Post
    No, Its Toyota ATF WS (Silver Tin Pack)
    Toyota Prius fan club -1496389

    No there are just 1-2 clips under seat which you need to remove. Its not that tricky.

    I never washed my Prius engine with water, just used compressed air and clean damp cloth to clean it. Some people wash it but i dont have enough courage.
    Thanks for the help. One more question. Theres a light in odometer which keeps on blinking even when the car is turned off, the key is removed and doors locked. Its a car sign with a key in it. Any idea what is it? Something related to immobilizer?

  8. #1587
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,784
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Thanks for the help. One more question. Theres a light in odometer which keeps on blinking even when the car is turned off, the key is removed and doors locked. Its a car sign with a key in it. Any idea what is it? Something related to immobilizer?
    Has to do with the security system and immobilizer

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  9. #1588
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,784
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Thanks for the answers. Just to confirm the tansmission oil is CVT right? I am going to get a general service tomorrow. Are there any electrical wirings i need to take care of while removing the seats. Plus how should i get the engine and component under the hood cleaned? Using high pressure water will be disastrous as it houses the 12v electrical battery.
    12V battery is in the trunk not under the hood

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  10. #1589
    PakWheeler Follow
    japanicarslahore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Thanks for the help. One more question. Theres a light in odometer which keeps on blinking even when the car is turned off, the key is removed and doors locked. Its a car sign with a key in it. Any idea what is it? Something related to immobilizer?

    Hi,

    yes thats immobilizer.

  11. #1590
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why Prices of Prius are Decreasing? Saw Facelift Prius for 22 Lacs

  12. #1591
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mhaderaziz_official's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,425
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @adil5855, the prices are decreasing due to the fact that the model is getting old and outdated.
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

  13. #1592
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adil5855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akramsalman.164 View Post
    @adil5855, the prices are decreasing due to the fact that the model is getting old and outdated.
    I'm talking about Latest shape! 2010-2012 Model

  14. #1593
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    I'm talking about Latest shape! 2010-2012 Model
    Most of that is JENIYAN stock, in other words, junkyard worthy vehicles imported by dealers at dirt cheap rates and fixed by "ustaads" and displayed at showrooms and sadly many people fall easily in this trap.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  15. #1594
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Planning to buy 2011 prius g touring.
    Please confirm me that it is top of line variant.

  16. #1595
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibdakhni View Post
    Planning to buy 2011 prius g touring.
    Please confirm me that it is top of line variant.
    G-Touring Leather is top of the line in Touring edition.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  17. #1596
    PakWheeler Follow
    sehban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa everyone. After reviewing all the pros n cons of this vehicle Alhamadulillah I am also now an owner of Prius GLED. Bought from a dealer however got the auction sheet verified by Shahzaib sb. Its a 4.5 grade and 50,000 done.

    The drive is very good MashAllah and the decision seems to be correct.

  18. #1597
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    G-Touring Leather is top of the line in Touring edition.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What is different in touring variant

    Thanks for reply

  19. #1598
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    The price of Prius has declined a bit. My relative himself imported a 2012 G led 19,000 km driven 4.5 grade car for 27 lakhs, and the car is indeed brand new in fact it has that new zero meter smell. InshAllah in 2015, will be getting the same condition car for a bit less then, around 25.5 lakhs.

  20. #1599
    PakWheeler Follow
    cartier36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2011 G Package, 4.5 grade, cruise control, leather stitched steering, hid headlights. Body colour matching spoiler, suede interior.For details call 0321-4418444Toyota Prius fan club -1498599Toyota Prius fan club -1498605Toyota Prius fan club -1498606Toyota Prius fan club -1498607Toyota Prius fan club -1498608Toyota Prius fan club -1498609Toyota Prius fan club -1498610Toyota Prius fan club -1498611Toyota Prius fan club -1498612Toyota Prius fan club -1498614
    -

  21. #1600
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,784
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
    Why Prices of Prius are Decreasing? Saw Facelift Prius for 22 Lacs
    Prices of all Cars have Decreased in Japan Auctions

    Some Have fallen quite a lot some a little less

    Prius NHW20 2nd Gen, ZVW30 3rd Gen & ZVW40 Prius V aka Alpha 5 Seater Have fallen more than ZVW41 Alpha 7 Seater & NHP10 Prius C aka AQUA

    Yen Rate has also Fallen Immensely

    People Should take advantage of this but most are waiting for 2015 so that they will buy 2012 model etc and import year will be 2015

    but thats one side
    simply considering cost this is the best time
    one shudnt wait too much as these oppurtunities dont come too often
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •