Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 4469
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Toyota Prius fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Salam

    More People are buying Prius and soon its going to be a common car in Pakistan .

    Guys Please share your experience , knowledge and comments about this car.

    (Just to give you an idea) :

    FUEL ECONOMY FOR US EPA

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 20.40 19.13
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 21.68 20.40
    2012 PRIUS C (1.5) 22.53 19.55
    2012 PRIUS V (1.8) 18.7 17.0


    FUEL ECONOMY FOR JAPAN 10-15 Mode test

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 35.5 29.6
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 38 32.6
    PRIUS ALPHA(V)(1.8) 31 26.2
    2012 PRIUS AQUA (C )(1.5) 40 35.4



  2. #1741
    PakWheeler Follow
    pioussoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Weve imported 4 units of Prius C known as Aqua in Japan

    Ill give a review about it when they arrive

    Cost of graded car starts from 16.5 onwards

    Peace for Everyone !
    Bro can you share details of these aquas or its company secret! ;-)
    Like Grades fob price mileage ?
    And how soon you will have them?

  3. 02-12-2014, 01:40 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  4. 02-12-2014, 01:41 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  5. 02-12-2014, 02:04 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  6. 02-12-2014, 02:17 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  7. 02-12-2014, 02:23 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  8. #1742
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is it possible to get duplicate remote of prius as I have got only one remote from japan?

  9. #1743
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibdakhni View Post
    Is it possible to get duplicate remote of prius as I have got only one remote from japan?
    Its instant

    Around 7 or 8k only

    30 mins

    If ur car is an S package if its G then its more complicated

    If its england import owners need to cough up around 15k

    Since its remote has diff frequency and its short in supplu in market

    If u want guys number who makes keys ill pm u his number

    Salaam

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  10. #1744
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    If ur in Lhr that is

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  11. #1745
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Its instant

    Around 7 or 8k only

    30 mins

    If ur car is an S package if its G then its more complicated

    If its england import owners need to cough up around 15k

    Since its remote has diff frequency and its short in supplu in market

    If u want guys number who makes keys ill pm u his number

    Salaam

    Peace for Everyone !
    I have purchased 2011 G Touring a day ago.

    Please pm his number btw I am in karachi
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  12. #1746
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibdakhni View Post
    I have purchased 2011 G Touring a day ago.

    Please pm his number btw I am in karachi
    Thanks
    Expensive toy u bought

    Mabrook

    Anyways hes in lahore so it wont work

    U need to give the original key for the duplicate to be made so u better make it from khr

    Kahin rastay maen asal bhi na gum jae

    Order it now bcz g editions ki key market maen kam.milti hae it takes long time to arrange the spare.key for it

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  13. #1747
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibdakhni View Post
    I have purchased 2011 G Touring a day ago.

    Please pm his number btw I am in karachi
    Thanks
    MashaAllah beautifull ride.
    For how much did you bought it for?
    Will this car be able to reach karachi port in this year? As you are not allowed to import a 2011 model car after 2014. If you have to clear your car from pak custom then it must arrive karachi port in 2014. Please confirm this from your clearing agent.
    Another thing is that the features of ur car are not mentioned on the auction report of your car. I.e whether it has led lights, leather seats and navigation.

  14. #1748
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    MashaAllah beautifull ride.
    For how much did you bought it for?
    Will this car be able to reach karachi port in this year? As you are not allowed to import a 2011 model car after 2014. If you have to clear your car from pak custom then it must arrive karachi port in 2014. Please confirm this from your clearing agent.
    Another thing is that the features of ur car are not mentioned on the auction report of your car. I.e whether it has led lights, leather seats and navigation.
    It has to be shipped in 2014

    U can even clear it in March 2015

    It happens every yar

    I have many 2011 models getting cleared in 2015

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  15. #1749
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    It has to be shipped in 2014

    U can even clear it in March 2015

    It happens every yar

    I have many 2011 models getting cleared in 2015

    Peace for Everyone !
    thanks for the info bro.
    that means this is the best time to import 2011 model cars as we will have to less custom duty.

  16. #1750
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    MashaAllah beautifull ride.
    For how much did you bought it for?
    Will this car be able to reach karachi port in this year? As you are not allowed to import a 2011 model car after 2014. If you have to clear your car from pak custom then it must arrive karachi port in 2014. Please confirm this from your clearing agent.
    Another thing is that the features of ur car are not mentioned on the auction report of your car. I.e whether it has led lights, leather seats and navigation.
    Prices r so cheap 18.5 lacs u can book a 1.8 S high mileage 4 Grade in Genuine Paint

    Unimaginable just a few weeks ago

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  17. #1751
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Expensive toy u bought

    Mabrook

    Anyways hes in lahore so it wont work

    U need to give the original key for the duplicate to be made so u better make it from khr

    Kahin rastay maen asal bhi na gum jae

    Order it now bcz g editions ki key market maen kam.milti hae it takes long time to arrange the spare.key for it

    Peace for Everyone !
    Thanks bro

  18. #1752
    PakWheeler Follow
    sohaibdakhni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    MashaAllah beautifull ride.
    For how much did you bought it for?
    Will this car be able to reach karachi port in this year? As you are not allowed to import a 2011 model car after 2014. If you have to clear your car from pak custom then it must arrive karachi port in 2014. Please confirm this from your clearing agent.
    Another thing is that the features of ur car are not mentioned on the auction report of your car. I.e whether it has led lights, leather seats and navigation.
    Thanks bro
    The car got cleared around 10 days ago.
    Its is top of line selection and has all features. Led lights, leather seats, beige interior, 8inch navigation TV, radar, Hids, and etc

  19. #1753
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadMusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Weve imported 4 units of Prius C known as Aqua in Japan

    Ill give a review about it when they arrive

    Cost of graded car starts from 16.5 onwards

    Peace for Everyone !
    Umar bro please share the details of prius aqua

  20. #1754
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMusa View Post
    Umar bro please share the details of prius aqua
    They havent arrived yet

    Ill need to drive one bfr i can give review

    Peace for Everyone !
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  21. #1755
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheharyar23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  22. #1756
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can someone please explain me EV mode plus when and how to use this?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  23. #1757
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadMusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    They havent arrived yet

    Ill need to drive one bfr i can give review

    Peace for Everyone !
    I want to know the engine capacity model and price bracket of different variants

  24. #1758
    PakWheeler Follow
    roomi351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want advice for changing my Prius 2008 to aqua. Any one who can give review any aqua

  25. #1759
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Can someone please explain me EV mode plus when and how to use this?

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    EV = Electric Vehicle => Engine is Cut Off

    How to Use ? => Press the EV Button (Will only turn on if battery is sufficiently charged and engine is warmed up)

    When to Use ? => You dont Need to use it
    But
    if u Want u can for instance when u enter ur garage or near schools and hospitals so engines doesnt emit Carbon for health reasons for ppl in the premises

    Can also be sparingly used on slopes, but when batteries become full it becomes almost useless

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMusa View Post
    I want to know the engine capacity model and price bracket of different variants
    1.5 Litre engine

    currently dont have time to type in all details

    call me sometime when ur free ill tell u

    Quote Originally Posted by roomi351 View Post
    I want advice for changing my Prius 2008 to aqua. Any one who can give review any aqua
    You can switch with Aqua without adding a huge amount

    will post a review of Aqua when mine arrives

    btw i think theres now a seperate thread for Toyota Aqua too
    maybe u can find some details there

    Salaam
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  26. #1760
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,782
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •