Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Indus Motor introducing hybrid Camry and Prius at PC 30-09-13

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fireblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Indus Motor introducing hybrid Camry and Prius at PC 30-09-13

    so wait is over now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzadevil View Post
    I went through a blog , it was discussed or maybe proposed that Indus Motor is probably importing Daihatsu Ayla as a replacement to Coure . Though I'm not sure about the feed , even then Ayla is something that worth buying. I'm assuming they , Indus people , would not be doing so. Ayla looks better and in fact it is better than coure , especially as its replacement. If ever they starting assembling or importing this model - You'll see how they earn "Ashrafi-yan" Sonay k Sikayy =)
    Price : Beshak it worth more than that of coure.
    INDUS MOTOR introducing HYBRID CAMRY & PRIUS at PC 300913 -1278501
    making girls stand next to car doesn't make it attractive. wonder what was designer thinking?. lot of cold air intake?
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,484
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    making girls stand next to car doesn't make it attractive. wonder what was designer thinking?. lot of cold air intake?
    Even those are not attractive.. :-)


    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    reduce the duties if they want to sell camry otherwise buyer will go for german car
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Even those are not attractive.. :-)


    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    I am not a judge on God's work, bhai. you can go stand next to car also but car will still look same
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    I am not a judge on God's work, bhai. you can go stand next to car also but car will still look same
    It's just that ;Girls are the topic
    Moreover , it's not a replacement to Altis . Coure ki jaga waisi he koi makhlook lay skti hai
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    reduce the duties if they want to sell camry otherwise buyer will go for german car
    I second you !
    German baseline models are way better than these crappy shitt .. Not just the duties but the price tags need to be revised as well .
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
    The price of the car itself is very competitive. The problem is that all the taxes and duties levied by the Government of Pakistan add a huge amount to the on-the-road price.
    That's the whole mess , bravo !
    As soon as we tend to buy a car priced at 2Million , it suddenly goes upto 2.5M adding Ye tax wo Tax ye cheez wo cheez Niri Tension !
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Even those are not attractive.. :-)Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    You were supposed to observe car rather than girls at the first sight! Anyways (y)
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,484
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Not only taxes. The major devaluation of our currency is also a big problem. On our East.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103805.461052.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  134.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103815.516865.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  76.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103826.200757.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  107.7 KB


    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    toofast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chizhou
    Posts
    18,163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Camry is a good car but not The car. I would buy some nice RWD with this kind of money.
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Not only taxes. The major devaluation of our currency is also a big problem. On our East.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103805.461052.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  134.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103815.516865.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  76.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381103826.200757.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  107.7 KB


    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    MErcy !!
    Ena Farakk ..
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Arabs do not give a shitt to this car !!
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,484
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104314.892067.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  19.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104322.664507.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  31.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104330.635136.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  67.8 KB


    Quote Originally Posted by hamzadevil View Post
    MErcy !!
    Ena Farakk ..



    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  15. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    1 (INR) Indian Rupee equal 1.73 PKR
    Even then it's cheaper !!
    Man!! We are heading nowhere .. INDUS MOTOR introducing HYBRID CAMRY & PRIUS at PC 300913 -1278522
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104314.892067.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  19.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104322.664507.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  31.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381104330.635136.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  67.8 KB



    1 (INR) Indian Rupee equal 1.73 PKR
    Even then it's cheaper !!
    Man!! We are heading nowhere ..
    INDUS MOTOR introducing HYBRID CAMRY & PRIUS at PC 300913 -1278522



    Pakwheels on the Map!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-get-connected
    1 (INR) Indian Rupee equal 1.73 PKR
    Even then it's cheaper !!
    Man!! We are heading nowhere ..
    INDUS MOTOR introducing HYBRID CAMRY & PRIUS at PC 300913 -1278522
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    toofast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chizhou
    Posts
    18,163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    May be you guys could afford this one under 10lac.
    When Toyota revealed the i-Road electric three-wheeler at the Geneva Auto Show in March, the reaction was to note that the world's largest automaker was tinkering with cars that leaned likeWebble Wobbles and move on. Yet Toyota has bigger plans for the i-Road — namely that it will build a handful for driving on public roads.The i-Road won't just pop up at the corner Toyota dealership. Toyota says it will add the i-Road to an experimental electric car-sharing fleet it runs in Japan named Ha:Mo, which currently offers electric-assisted bicycles and a mini EV smaller than a Smart ForTwo. The idea works much like the urban bikeshare systems in this country; borrow a car, drive between bus stops and drop it off.
    Indus Motor introducing hybrid Camry and Prius at PC 30-09-13 - 904329 557046861017418 2061279592 o

    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toofast View Post
    May be you guys could afford this one under 10lac.
    When Toyota revealed the i-Road electric three-wheeler at the Geneva Auto Show in March, the reaction was to note that the world's largest automaker was tinkering with cars that leaned likeWebble Wobbles and move on. Yet Toyota has bigger plans for the i-Road — namely that it will build a handful for driving on public roads.The i-Road won't just pop up at the corner Toyota dealership. Toyota says it will add the i-Road to an experimental electric car-sharing fleet it runs in Japan named Ha:Mo, which currently offers electric-assisted bicycles and a mini EV smaller than a Smart ForTwo. The idea works much like the urban bikeshare systems in this country; borrow a car, drive between bus stops and drop it off.
    Indus Motor introducing hybrid Camry and Prius at PC 30-09-13 - 904329 557046861017418 2061279592 o

    A concept car always exhibits dashing look
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,264
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzadevil View Post
    It's total displacement is not precisely 2500cc but falls in the prior class of taxes . A non-hybrid camry is 99lacs + OwnMoney +Registration + Luxury Tax = More or less a crore (Say its 105 Lacs) . How will you justify if its hybrid model will be sold below this ? Even when it falls in the category of 25% tax waived-off. and when the factory price differs at all . Deduction of taxes is the next take.
    If not more , there will be a visible difference even after the taxes are waived off. Hybrid costs more.
    and your friend imported a used Camry which has no comparison with a new one.

    All in All , Camry Hybrid worth less then its price tag .

    -Being Neutral !
    Obviously hybrid camry will cost more than non-camry in US normal camry starting price is 22,235$ n hybrid is for $26,140...now here we got less duty in hybrid which is why Toyota Indus is importing hybrid camry rather than normal camry....do u think they will put the price tag of more than 1 crore same as non-hybrid...it wont sell n ppl here who buy camry can afford for fuel also...i bet u the price tag of camry hybrid will be less than the normal camry here due to duty of above 1800CC is more than 100% plus luxury tax n etc etc
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  20. #59
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Obviously hybrid camry will cost more than non-camry in US normal camry starting price is 22,235$ n hybrid is for $26,140...now here we got less duty in hybrid which is why Toyota Indus is importing hybrid camry rather than normal camry....do u think they will put the price tag of more than 1 crore same as non-hybrid...it wont sell n ppl here who buy camry can afford for fuel also...i bet u the price tag of camry hybrid will be less than the normal camry here due to duty of above 1800CC is more than 100% plus luxury tax n etc etc
    You may be right - I'm trying to convey that when it's factory price is higher than that of a normal camry ,how could it be sold at below its price . Deduct 25% tax , even than one has to pay it's luxury tax and all that . Total amount is still more or less a crore :/
    Anyways , these discussion will help us enhance our knowledge . I still accept your assumptions as true .

    Cheers !
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    hamzadevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
    any one has any information about price of PRIUS, CRz or Civic Hybrid
    Atlas will be launching CRZ Officially by this november and the price will be 3Million . Dunno about Civic Hybrid , but Japanese and London imports are good too.
    You love music , I love muffler sound !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •