Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 762
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Carla - The Red Prius - aliusman420

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Carla - The Red Prius - aliusman420

    Salaam everyone.

    Presenting "Carla"

    So it's been quite a while since I bought the Prius but never got time to create a thread for it specifically, although shared its pics in several forums.
    It is a 2010 model, S-Touring Edition in Barcelona Red color, imported in end 2013 and with me since 16th January 2014.
    I bought it from one of the few reliable importers out there, that is, @Sharabhi a.k.a Shahzaib Rasheed bhai. The deal went real smooth, I saw the pics of the car on his Facebook page JDM Imports and called him up. After a bit of discussion, he sent me every possible detail he had of the vehicle even before I made any commitment to buy the car. The details were the original auction pictures, original Japan yard pictures with odometer pictures of the actual mileage, original auction sheet (which I got verified from my own person in Japan and it was as it is) and container unloading video and pictures. Some days later my friend who lives in Karachi and owns a Prius himself combined with all sorts of knowledge he has acquired about hybrids in his 2+ years of ownership, went and inspected the car and gave me the verdict that this is the car to go for. I made the token payment to Shahzaib bhai's friend here in Islamabad and after a day or two, the car got loaded on the truck and reached Islamabad in the next few days. When it arrived, I along with my mother went and took a test drive of the car and reached the decision of making the payment the same day. Some hours later we came with the pay order and took the delivery of the vehicle.
    I am well-aware of the JDMs that are being brought into Pakistan and this car is absolutely not like them, it is a class apart. When I was buying this car, many friends said me to buy a MarkX, a brand new Civic or a 2006-07 Mercedes C180 and even though they are good cars, I needed a car which looks good, drives good and is easy on my wallet, and Prius was the ultimate choice.
    Even being a 2010 model, the car feels brand new Masha Allah, the drive is highly comfortable, the road grip is far beyond the local sedans, high speed cornering is a piece of cake in this vehicle Alhamdulillah, and among all the other luxuries, it is fulfilling the one Prius is well-known for, it's fuel consumption
    I am in no way a hypermiler and many times I have to drive like a maniac while getting late for University or some friends gathering, and AC is on all the time, still the car fares far above than other cars like Civic or Altis. To be very honest, I cannot be more satisfied in another car after driving this beauty. Even though the price tag was higher than the so-called market price (of the accidental cars), the car is worth every penny I tell you.

    1. Recent Islamabad pictures Page 1.
    2. Fuel average 20 km/l over 145 km Page 2.
    3. Original Japan Auction pictures, Day 1 Islamabad pictures and multi-info speedometer display pictures Page 4.
    4. Interior Pics Page 8.
    5. Pics with our new 11th Gen Corolla GLi AT Page 10.
    6. Detailing products arrived from Ahmad Yar bhai Page 13.
    7. Extensive detailing sessions pics Page 13 & 14.
    8. Carla got new tints and horn Page 17.


    Here you go with the pictures, please do not forget to say Masha Allah
    The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475045The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475046The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475047The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475048The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475049The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475050The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475051The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475052The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475053The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475054The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475055

    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  2. #381
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Sending it in a while bro.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Me too please. Thanks

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  3. #382
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AABBDDuullaahh View Post
    @aliusman420 can you please PM me your car's auction sheet? it would be real help for my purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Me too please. Thanks

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    brothers from PM only image via URL is allowed, attachment not possible.
    PM me your numbers I will send the pic over WhatsApp
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  4. #383
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    brothers from PM only image via URL is allowed, attachment not possible.
    PM me your numbers I will send the pic over WhatsApp
    Bhai your inbox is full so I will post my number here no issues

    03219408737

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  5. #384
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Bhai your inbox is full so I will post my number here no issues

    03219408737

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Sent
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  6. #385
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Well finally we have decided for the 2012 Prius S touring car will be 4-4.5 grade with mileage about 20-25k km only. InshAllah it will be our self import will be going to my relative to see the auction on Wednesday, as my relative has a showroom.

    The last thing left to decide is the color, I have black at the top of the list but just curious how will it look in real and I will maintain the black color no matter what

  7. #386
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Well finally we have decided for the 2012 Prius S touring car will be 4-4.5 grade with mileage about 20-25k km only. InshAllah it will be our self import will be going to my relative to see the auction on Wednesday, as my relative has a showroom.

    The last thing left to decide is the color, I have black at the top of the list but just curious how will it look in real and I will maintain the black color no matter what
    Good decision you made bro, it's worth it.
    2012 S-Touring will be a little pricey but way better than what IMC is offering, even mine is a lot better than that.
    And yes self-import is a wise decision but do some research regarding interpretation of auction sheets, in the lower left column problems are listed that portion should be empty or just a few lines, but do get that translated prior to buying the vehicle.
    As for black color, you can see in the used cars section, plenty of pictures available, but Prius has a lot of attractive colors as well, like deep purple which is in simple words magnificent!
    All the best with the purchase!
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  8. #387
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Good decision you made bro, it's worth it.
    2012 S-Touring will be a little pricey but way better than what IMC is offering, even mine is a lot better than that.
    And yes self-import is a wise decision but do some research regarding interpretation of auction sheets, in the lower left column problems are listed that portion should be empty or just a few lines, but do get that translated prior to buying the vehicle.
    As for black color, you can see in the used cars section, plenty of pictures available, but Prius has a lot of attractive colors as well, like deep purple which is in simple words magnificent!
    All the best with the purchase!
    Brother due to depreciation of Yen, this grade of Prius will cost me 24.5 lakhs.
    IA on Wednesday I will get the clear picture.
    Indeed Prius is a beauty and in Lahore no issues of spare parts etc. I am a student so for me this is the best ride.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  9. #388
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes bus color hi decide kerna hai and thank you the info regarding auction sheet.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  10. #389
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Brother due to depreciation of Yen, this grade of Prius will cost me 24.5 lakhs.
    IA on Wednesday I will get the clear picture.
    Indeed Prius is a beauty and in Lahore no issues of spare parts etc. I am a student so for me this is the best ride.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    bro just a few months back Shahzaib bhai sold a 2012 S-Touring Pearl White with Wald rear bumper lip 4.5 grade vehicle for 3.5 million, the difference because of Yen depreciation can't be around a million, check the import duties from oliac and do a lot of homework prior to buying the car
    I am a student as well and poora month two tanks mein guzarta hai which includes home to uni trips and a lot ghoomna phirna

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Yes bus color hi decide kerna hai and thank you the info regarding auction sheet.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    No worries brother
    So what color are you opting for?
    Pearl White, Barcelona Red (which I have) and Deep Purple are the most expensive colors in used JDM Prius.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  11. #390
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    bro just a few months back Shahzaib bhai sold a 2012 S-Touring Pearl White with Wald rear bumper lip 4.5 grade vehicle for 3.5 million, the difference because of Yen depreciation can't be around a million, check the import duties from oliac and do a lot of homework prior to buying the car
    I am a student as well and poora month two tanks mein guzarta hai which includes home to uni trips and a lot ghoomna phirna



    No worries brother
    So what color are you opting for?
    Pearl White, Barcelona Red (which I have) and Deep Purple are the most expensive colors in used JDM Prius.
    Damn that was expensive. Bro there is a G Touring leather selection already available in black color in Lahore 2011 aapk wali non face-lift. My relative is selling it for 27 lakhs, it's in awesome condition, with verifiable auction sheet 4 grade car and 60k driven. The car has heated seats, auto parking, parking sensors, jbl sound system etc.
    I don't why that S touring was so expensive. Even 2012 G Touring 4.5 grade can imported for around 28 lakhs.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  12. #391
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Damn that was expensive. Bro there is a G Touring leather selection already available in black color in Lahore 2011 aapk wali non face-lift. My relative is selling it for 27 lakhs, it's in awesome condition, with verifiable auction sheet 4 grade car and 60k driven. The car has heated seats, auto parking, parking sensors, jbl sound system etc.
    I don't why that S touring was so expensive. Even 2012 G Touring 4.5 grade can imported for around 28 lakhs.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Check this link, 2012 G-Touring Leather Barcelona Red color 5 grade vehicle is for around $27,000 in Japan, add up the duties and other expenses it nears the 4 million mark.
    https://www.tradecarview.com/used_ca...rius/15713735/
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  13. #392
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Damn that was expensive. Bro there is a G Touring leather selection already available in black color in Lahore 2011 aapk wali non face-lift. My relative is selling it for 27 lakhs, it's in awesome condition, with verifiable auction sheet 4 grade car and 60k driven. The car has heated seats, auto parking, parking sensors, jbl sound system etc.
    I don't why that S touring was so expensive. Even 2012 G Touring 4.5 grade can imported for around 28 lakhs.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    You should also have a look at honda vezel. It's one hell of a car. Much better then prius atleaset in my view you just need to increase your budget a little.
    It will cost you arround 2.9million if you import it by yourself and it will be a 2014 model car much newer and in better condition then 2012 prius.

  14. #393
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Check this link, 2012 G-Touring Leather Barcelona Red color 5 grade vehicle is for around $27,000 in Japan, add up the duties and other expenses it nears the 4 million mark.
    https://www.tradecarview.com/used_ca...rius/15713735/
    Sir prices at tradecar view are much higher as compared to buying from auction.
    You can easily buy a 2012 g touring in about 2million yen

  15. #394
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    You should also have a look at honda vezel. It's one hell of a car. Much better then prius atleaset in my view you just need to increase your budget a little.
    It will cost you arround 2.9million if you import it by yourself and it will be a 2014 model car much newer and in better condition then 2012 prius.
    both are of different leagues, one is a car the other is a SUV.
    Prius ko 2 saal lag gaye Pakistan mein market establish kartay, Honda Vezel ko bhi itna time lag jaye ga.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  16. #395
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    Sir prices at tradecar view are much higher as compared to buying from auction.
    You can easily buy a 2012 g touring in about 2million yen
    Even if 2 million Yen the total cost goes above 3 million PKR.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  17. #396
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Check this link, 2012 G-Touring Leather Barcelona Red color 5 grade vehicle is for around $27,000 in Japan, add up the duties and other expenses it nears the 4 million mark.
    https://www.tradecarview.com/used_ca...rius/15713735/
    Bhai forget this. Trade car view are looters.
    Go to auc.astracar.ru
    User and pass is guest1
    And yaha dekho Prius ki Price. This is the website from where mostly dealers import. You can find Prius S Touring here for 13-14 lakhs rest is all duty.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  18. #397
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    You should also have a look at honda vezel. It's one hell of a car. Much better then prius atleaset in my view you just need to increase your budget a little.
    It will cost you arround 2.9million if you import it by yourself and it will be a 2014 model car much newer and in better condition then 2012 prius.
    No doubt vezel is better. But I am student can't roam around in an SUV plus not willing to spend more then 2.5 million on a car. So Prius ticks all the categories for me.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  19. #398
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Bhai forget this. Trade car view are looters.
    Go to auc.astracar.ru
    User and pass is guest1
    And yaha dekho Prius ki Price. This is the website from where mostly dealers import. You can find Prius S Touring here for 13-14 lakhs rest is all duty.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    these are all the starting bids, the sold for section is empty.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  20. #399
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    these are all the starting bids, the sold for section is empty.
    Ye abhi fresh stock aya hai. The auction updates everything Friday. You can check out the average price.
    S Touring in awesome condition is no more then 25 lakhs now. Even I asked shahzaib bhai of JDM imports. He told me that S touring 4.5 grade will cost you 26 lakhs from Japan to your home.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

  21. #400
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Ye abhi fresh stock aya hai. The auction updates everything Friday. You can check out the average price.
    S Touring in awesome condition is no more then 25 lakhs now. Even I asked shahzaib bhai of JDM imports. He told me that S touring 4.5 grade will cost you 26 lakhs from Japan to your home.

    Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk
    This Yen depreciation has really made the imported cars cheaper, I just checked his page, he has a 2012 G Touring Leather on its way to Pakistan 4 grade 75,000 km driven for 29 lakhs asking price, low mileage ones will be definitely a lakh or two expensive.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •