Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 762
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Carla - The Red Prius - aliusman420

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Carla - The Red Prius - aliusman420

    Salaam everyone.

    Presenting "Carla"

    So it's been quite a while since I bought the Prius but never got time to create a thread for it specifically, although shared its pics in several forums.
    It is a 2010 model, S-Touring Edition in Barcelona Red color, imported in end 2013 and with me since 16th January 2014.
    I bought it from one of the few reliable importers out there, that is, @Sharabhi a.k.a Shahzaib Rasheed bhai. The deal went real smooth, I saw the pics of the car on his Facebook page JDM Imports and called him up. After a bit of discussion, he sent me every possible detail he had of the vehicle even before I made any commitment to buy the car. The details were the original auction pictures, original Japan yard pictures with odometer pictures of the actual mileage, original auction sheet (which I got verified from my own person in Japan and it was as it is) and container unloading video and pictures. Some days later my friend who lives in Karachi and owns a Prius himself combined with all sorts of knowledge he has acquired about hybrids in his 2+ years of ownership, went and inspected the car and gave me the verdict that this is the car to go for. I made the token payment to Shahzaib bhai's friend here in Islamabad and after a day or two, the car got loaded on the truck and reached Islamabad in the next few days. When it arrived, I along with my mother went and took a test drive of the car and reached the decision of making the payment the same day. Some hours later we came with the pay order and took the delivery of the vehicle.
    I am well-aware of the JDMs that are being brought into Pakistan and this car is absolutely not like them, it is a class apart. When I was buying this car, many friends said me to buy a MarkX, a brand new Civic or a 2006-07 Mercedes C180 and even though they are good cars, I needed a car which looks good, drives good and is easy on my wallet, and Prius was the ultimate choice.
    Even being a 2010 model, the car feels brand new Masha Allah, the drive is highly comfortable, the road grip is far beyond the local sedans, high speed cornering is a piece of cake in this vehicle Alhamdulillah, and among all the other luxuries, it is fulfilling the one Prius is well-known for, it's fuel consumption
    I am in no way a hypermiler and many times I have to drive like a maniac while getting late for University or some friends gathering, and AC is on all the time, still the car fares far above than other cars like Civic or Altis. To be very honest, I cannot be more satisfied in another car after driving this beauty. Even though the price tag was higher than the so-called market price (of the accidental cars), the car is worth every penny I tell you.

    1. Recent Islamabad pictures Page 1.
    2. Fuel average 20 km/l over 145 km Page 2.
    3. Original Japan Auction pictures, Day 1 Islamabad pictures and multi-info speedometer display pictures Page 4.
    4. Interior Pics Page 8.
    5. Pics with our new 11th Gen Corolla GLi AT Page 10.
    6. Detailing products arrived from Ahmad Yar bhai Page 13.
    7. Extensive detailing sessions pics Page 13 & 14.
    8. Carla got new tints and horn Page 17.


    Here you go with the pictures, please do not forget to say Masha Allah
    The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475045The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475046The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475047The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475048The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475049The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475050The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475051The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475052The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475053The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475054The Red Prius  aliusman420 -1475055

    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  2. #701
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riaz012 View Post
    Pictures
    To ensure that your car stays fresh like this always, consult the Car Care and Detailing Dreams thread!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  3. #702
    PakWheeler Follow
    riaz012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    To ensure that your car stays fresh like this always, consult the Car Care and Detailing Dreams thread!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    yes i will

  4. #703
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riaz012 View Post
    Pictures
    That's a beast indeed. G touring leather selection top of the line. MashAllah
    Kindly pm me the price.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  5. #704
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bumping the thread.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1460495979.998888.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  224.6 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  6. #705
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The past 2.5 years with this car have been totally amazing.

    Just drove it 27,000 km till now in my own use and this car barely went out of Islamabad. This car is in its true sense one-hand driven and you simply cannot find one like this out there in the market, it's a challenge.

    Have kept it with so much love and care that it is unimaginable to let it go, but as I have plans to shift to the 10th Gen Civic 1.5 Turbo Inn Shaa Allah, I will have to sell it as can't keep two cars in my own use.

    My demand will be higher than the market but that is due to obvious reasons owing to the condition of the vehicle and the way it has been used and maintained.

    Genuinely interested people can contact only and low-ballers won't be tolerated as well as might receive some really good remarks, so such people stay a hundred miles away whereas genuine buyers are more than welcome.

    Also, if anyone around you is looking for a mint condition Prius, you can refer my car.

    My PakWheels brothers know each and everything about this car as I have hidden nothing from them, and they know that with how much love I have literally pampered the car. Negative comments will not be tolerated henceforth.

    I plan to book the Civic by Oct/Nov to get delivery of 2017 model and therefore I am absolutely in no hurry to sell off the car, will only sell it to the highest bidder and can wait for that the next few months.

    Text messages will not be entertained, if you are interested in the car make a call, and before that go through this thread as there would be little that's remaining to be asked. The current odometer reading is 75xxx km.

    My contact is Zero Three Three One - Five Five Six Seven Five Five Zero. You can contact me after 12 pm and car is located in I-8. Once again I would like to emphasise that ONLY serious parties contact, chaska parties would be greeted with some very "polite" remarks so if you are one and reading this, look somewhere else to fulfill your desire of low-balling.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  7. #706
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Best of Luck Ali bhai ...
    Indeed its a gem
    Simply gorgeous and excellent condition
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  8. #707
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Best of Luck Ali bhai ...
    Indeed its a gem
    Simply gorgeous and excellent condition
    Thanks a lot Ahmad bhai!
    You know how I have kept this baby, I might actually cry when it will go. But the Civic X shall be red too Inn Shaa Allah!!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  9. #708
    PakWheeler Follow
    399.ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Swat
    Age
    19
    Posts
    190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Thanks a lot Ahmad bhai!
    You know how I have kept this baby, I might actually cry when it will go. But the Civic X shall be red too Inn Shaa Allah!!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    The craze of civic X is high
    Been through your whole thread sir indeed your car is one heck of a ride

    autophile sir is also selling his ride too including many other members.

    Good luck to all those whose who r upgrading to civic



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #709
    PakWheeler Follow
    LordOsama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Darmstadt
    Age
    24
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You are selling a fully loaded top of the line model for a stripped version of civic as you have mentioned already numerous times in different posts. I think you should really reconsider your decision, but it's your car you can do as you please, but I tell you, you'll miss the sports suspension, 17' alloys and all the goodies this car has.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
    ? Nobody..

  11. #710
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 399.ak View Post
    The craze of civic X is high
    Been through your whole thread sir indeed your car is one heck of a ride

    autophile sir is also selling his ride too including many other members.

    Good luck to all those whose who r upgrading to civic



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Many thanks for the nice comments brother!
    Yes the craze is high because 1.5 Turbo this time, pumping out 170+ bhp, otherwise wouldn't have even thought of selling this car if only 1.8 was there. Plus there are several other features which are there in JDMs but totally new in PKDM cars like VSA etc.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  12. #711
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Carla - The Red Prius - aliusman420

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOsama View Post
    You are selling a fully loaded top of the line model for a stripped version of civic as you have mentioned already numerous times in different posts. I think you should really reconsider your decision, but it's your car you can do as you please, but I tell you, you'll miss the sports suspension, 17' alloys and all the goodies this car has.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
    Brother indeed the 9th Gen Civic had nothing to offer in comparison to this Prius, but this time the 10th Gen has really upped the ante with all its goodies specially the 1.5 Turbo engine. As I mentioned in the previous post if there had been only a 1.8 this time I wouldn't have even thought of selling the car but the turbo model along with the features that is offering is quite something. This car has always been an important part of my life and I might just miss it a lot once it sells off.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  13. #712
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    The past 2.5 years with this car have been totally amazing.

    Just drove it 27,000 km till now in my own use and this car barely went out of Islamabad. This car is in its true sense one-hand driven and you simply cannot find one like this out there in the market, it's a challenge.

    Have kept it with so much love and care that it is unimaginable to let it go, but as I have plans to shift to the 10th Gen Civic 1.5 Turbo Inn Shaa Allah, I will have to sell it as can't keep two cars in my own use.

    My demand will be higher than the market but that is due to obvious reasons owing to the condition of the vehicle and the way it has been used and maintained.

    Genuinely interested people can contact only and low-ballers won't be tolerated as well as might receive some really good remarks, so such people stay a hundred miles away whereas genuine buyers are more than welcome.

    Also, if anyone around you is looking for a mint condition Prius, you can refer my car.

    My PakWheels brothers know each and everything about this car as I have hidden nothing from them, and they know that with how much love I have literally pampered the car. Negative comments will not be tolerated henceforth.

    I plan to book the Civic by Oct/Nov to get delivery of 2017 model and therefore I am absolutely in no hurry to sell off the car, will only sell it to the highest bidder and can wait for that the next few months.

    Text messages will not be entertained, if you are interested in the car make a call, and before that go through this thread as there would be little that's remaining to be asked. The current odometer reading is 75xxx km.

    My contact is Zero Three Three One - Five Five Six Seven Five Five Zero. You can contact me after 12 pm and car is located in I-8. Once again I would like to emphasise that ONLY serious parties contact, chaska parties would be greeted with some very "polite" remarks so if you are one and reading this, look somewhere else to fulfill your desire of low-balling.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    All the best buddy

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  14. #713
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    All the best buddy

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro!
    Keep an eye on any potential buyers too


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  15. #714
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As of today, the car's brake service has been done followed by wheel alignment and balancing.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  16. #715
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    As of today, the car's brake service has been done followed by wheel alignment and balancing.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Long time no see bro Me @abc1111 😉

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #716
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,775
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    THE CAR IS TOO WELL MAINTAINED TO SELL TO ANY TYRE KICKER

    wassalaam
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  18. #717
    PakWheeler Follow
    RahatMallick2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    The past 2.5 years with this car have been totally amazing.

    Just drove it 27,000 km till now in my own use and this car barely went out of Islamabad. This car is in its true sense one-hand driven and you simply cannot find one like this out there in the market, it's a challenge.

    Have kept it with so much love and care that it is unimaginable to let it go, but as I have plans to shift to the 10th Gen Civic 1.5 Turbo Inn Shaa Allah, I will have to sell it as can't keep two cars in my own use.

    My demand will be higher than the market but that is due to obvious reasons owing to the condition of the vehicle and the way it has been used and maintained.

    Genuinely interested people can contact only and low-ballers won't be tolerated as well as might receive some really good remarks, so such people stay a hundred miles away whereas genuine buyers are more than welcome.

    Also, if anyone around you is looking for a mint condition Prius, you can refer my car.

    My PakWheels brothers know each and everything about this car as I have hidden nothing from them, and they know that with how much love I have literally pampered the car. Negative comments will not be tolerated henceforth.

    I plan to book the Civic by Oct/Nov to get delivery of 2017 model and therefore I am absolutely in no hurry to sell off the car, will only sell it to the highest bidder and can wait for that the next few months.

    Text messages will not be entertained, if you are interested in the car make a call, and before that go through this thread as there would be little that's remaining to be asked. The current odometer reading is 75xxx km.

    My contact is Zero Three Three One - Five Five Six Seven Five Five Zero. You can contact me after 12 pm and car is located in I-8. Once again I would like to emphasise that ONLY serious parties contact, chaska parties would be greeted with some very "polite" remarks so if you are one and reading this, look somewhere else to fulfill your desire of low-balling.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    This is the way all ads should be written, very best of luck with the sale bro
    Let the good times roll

  19. #718
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.7861 View Post
    Long time no see bro Me @abc1111 😉

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Where have you been and why a new ID?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  20. #719
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    THE CAR IS TOO WELL MAINTAINED TO SELL TO ANY TYRE KICKER

    wassalaam
    Umar bhai Thanks a Lot for the lovely comment and yes indeed only a true enthusiast can understand the worth of the vehicle


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  21. #720
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RahatMallick2003 View Post
    This is the way all ads should be written, very best of luck with the sale bro
    Thanks a bunch for the nice comments and wishing me luck!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •