Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 158
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: CNG in Prius

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    themann4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default CNG in Prius

    Hi guys today I just spotted a unique thing I saw a prius with CNG kit installed in it... Wanted to ask that is it possible and if yes then what will be the fuel consumption and wont it mess with the computer or anything in prius...?

    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    @Xulfiqar....Bt.w after CNG Installation What Will We Call It If Car Runs On 3 Diff Types....!

    Super Hybrid Or CNG Hybrid ???
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  3. #102
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    CNG Synergy Drive


    #killme

  4. #103
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    argtr65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,645
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ser_gtr View Post
    @xulfiqar....bt.w after cng installation what will we call it if car runs on 3 diff types....!

    Super hybrid or cng hybrid ???
    soooper hybrid....
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    @SER_GTR bhai bohat sakht aur tallkh sachi baat kar di aap nai

    TRI_BRID SOPPER CNG Prius owners ko laag jai gi
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  6. #105
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    CNG Energy Drive Sound's Good....!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  7. #106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    @Xulfiqar....Bt.w after CNG Installation What Will We Call It If Car Runs On 3 Diff Types....!

    Super Hybrid Or CNG Hybrid ???
    there is a word in old urdu that was used for "hip" and it rhymes with "super"

    that is it - just put a hybrid after it.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  8. #107
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    there is a word in old urdu that was used for "hip" and it rhymes with "super"

    that is it - just put a hybrid after it.
    Hahahaha....!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  9. #108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    OMG 25 26km to a litre still not satisfied should have installed a bicycle setup instead
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    almynoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    OMG 25 26km to a litre still not satisfied should have installed a bicycle setup instead
    Well said. Totally agree

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    themann4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    In A Nutshell......Yahan Auqat Chingchi Rakshaw Lene Ke Hote Ha Aur Lelete Hain Honda Civic.....!!

    I Have Seen People Having Their Eyes Popped Out When They Visit Autopart Store And Ask For COP's " Bhai Yeh Coil Kitne Ke Hain" 25,000 Ke 4 Hain ... Salesman says It Like Its No Deal Still Busy In Setting Their Stuff Early In Morning

    That Person Who Ask Stand There Like He Have Just Seen A JINN Or Something.......! End Mein...Maganzine Line Se 6000-8000 Ke 4 Coils Dalke Samjhte Hain Hum Ne Hatim Tai Ke Qabar Pe Laat Marde........! Which Hardly End Year Or Two Or If Lucky More....!!

    Shashkay Pore Chahiye...Bas Paison Ke Baat Na Karo....Here..Cars Are More Like Their Investment....Maintenance Factor Is Not Considered By 90% Buyers Of Expensive Cars Here
    Well said.

  12. #111
    PakWheeler Follow
    themann4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That moment when u notice that someone has posted your pic on a page of fb.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #112
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    axe.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,054
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CNG Hybrid Prius on 'Lahori Racers' page. WOW.

  14. #113
    PakWheeler Follow
    almynoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Maaahan log he pirus may cng pr gari chalaty han. Ab us ki electric charging ksay kray ya pir bijli ky bill. Cng easy solution hy. Yaar may tu advice krta ho pirus may 70cc wali bike ka engine lagwa lay. 1 liter may 70-80km tu kray ge

  15. #114
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    In A Nutshell......Yahan Auqat Chingchi Rakshaw Lene Ke Hote Ha Aur Lelete Hain Honda Civic.....!!

    I Have Seen People Having Their Eyes Popped Out When They Visit Autopart Store And Ask For COP's " Bhai Yeh Coil Kitne Ke Hain" 25,000 Ke 4 Hain ... Salesman says It Like Its No Deal Still Busy In Setting Their Stuff Early In Morning

    That Person Who Ask Stand There Like He Have Just Seen A JINN Or Something.......! End Mein...Maganzine Line Se 6000-8000 Ke 4 Coils Dalke Samjhte Hain Hum Ne Hatim Tai Ke Qabar Pe Laat Marde........! Which Hardly End Year Or Two Or If Lucky More....!!

    Shashkay Pore Chahiye...Bas Paison Ke Baat Na Karo....Here..Cars Are More Like Their Investment....Maintenance Factor Is Not Considered By 90% Buyers Of Expensive Cars Here
    how about - when someone compares a fresh built automatic transmission with a junkyard item from shersha etc. (specially honda stupidmatics) - and somehow claiming that they are smarter than Sir isaac Newton, Aristotle Onnasis, Galileo gallilei put together.


    about the investment part - I believe that everyone in Pakistan wants to be a "car salesman" - all knowing of shower, jenyan paint, fresh smell, - HELL WITH nitto tape, cut screw, parts made from scrap.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  16. #115
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skt_Z4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Huddd hai Bhai CHAWALL PUNAYY Ki!!! :O

    BArr Kudd ky, Paa Lo Lamaiya enu!!! Ty La Lo Jutii!!

    PRIUS ki is sy Ziada BAY-IZZATI na ho ge!!!

    (Sorry! for Being Harsh, But 2nd Gen PRIUS in White is My Love <3 )
    Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

  17. #116
    PakWheeler Follow
    themann4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skt_Z4 View Post
    Huddd hai Bhai CHAWALL PUNAYY Ki!!! :O

    BArr Kudd ky, Paa Lo Lamaiya enu!!! Ty La Lo Jutii!!

    PRIUS ki is sy Ziada BAY-IZZATI na ho ge!!!

    (Sorry! for Being Harsh, But 2nd Gen PRIUS in White is My Love <3 )
    Lol meri bhi aise he emotions thi when I spotted this prius :-D

  18. #117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skt_Z4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It Seems Like Some Jhugii Walaaa Won a JACKPOT!!! & Opted for this Beauty to Treat her Horribly!!

    or

    May Be this is the CASE of a Pakistani having Condition Which we Called a CNG PHOBIA!!!
    Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

  19. #118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mentality yehi hai na

    Bhai ji ne 20 lacs plus ki gaddi li hai
    Waja pata hy nae k 20 lacs plus ki kyun hai
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  20. #119
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    how about - when someone compares a fresh built automatic transmission with a junkyard item from shersha etc. (specially honda stupidmatics) - and somehow claiming that they are smarter than Sir isaac Newton, Aristotle Onnasis, Galileo gallilei put together.


    about the investment part - I believe that everyone in Pakistan wants to be a "car salesman" - all knowing of shower, jenyan paint, fresh smell, - HELL WITH nitto tape, cut screw, parts made from scrap.
    Here A JeneYan paint And B.S Logic Is Their Way Of Guessing How SOUND Car Is......!

    I Wonder What Happen If By Any Chance I Ask Jenyaan LOW Mileage Car Seller To Let Me Test Engine Compressions Before Buying.......No Doubt Either I Am Showed Dillli Darwaza Or I Am Warned Not To Be Seen Around Car Ever Again
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  21. #120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skt_Z4 View Post
    It Seems Like Some Jhugii Walaaa Won a JACKPOT!!! & Opted for this Beauty to Treat her Horribly!!

    or

    May Be this is the CASE of a Pakistani having Condition Which we Called a CNG PHOBIA!!!
    i believe you mean to say MANIA ... ( craze )

    PHOBIA ... ( fear )
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •