0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Prius 2011 1800cc orange triangle with exclamation mark icon

I have 2011 prius 1800cc..my car dashboard display come ORANGE TRIANGLE WITH EXCLAMATION MARK light and msg HYBRID SYSTEM CHECK. ..car is start no problem in drive..every thing work. .but display computer (check consumption graph Charging wheel etc)not show...when i press staring display button show charging graph consumption etc only for few seconds.and go to msg check hybrid system. .please guide me what is problem...(sorry for my bad english)plz reply as soon ..thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your hybrid system is probably not working now. Its just a car with regular 1.8 l engine now. Attrach a obd scanner to diagnose the fault realted to hybrid system

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

3. 01-11-2016, 11:36 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    spam

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I have having same issue of my prius

Rehan have you fixed it. I'm seeing your post is old I would like to know about your experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rehan have you fixed your issue. I am having same issue I would like to know about your experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have not fix the issue. .if u any information about this pls u reply me thx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Rehan,

The orange triangle icon with exclamation mark means there were some electronic problem in your car and this exclamation mark showing there is a current trouble/DTC or having any historical DTC which previously occurred. Most probably there could be any other sign too on your meter side (not necessary but there could me). It simply means you need to diagnose/scan your car with technician to trace out the issue and to resolve it (whether for temporary memory code or permanent/constant codes which might occur due to any electric connection or due to of sensors). I am not sure about such professional technicians in Lahore but if you are nearby Karachi you can visit us Insha ALLAH we 'll resolve this issue. We have complete repair manual, electric manual, service manual of all prius cars from 2003 to 2014 (In extraction we have complete car build up manuals from tear off to finish for prius cars (along side to latest updated scanners and diagnostic tools).

still you can't be able to visit Karachi, you can go to any car technician to diagnose your issue and let me know the code. I 'll provide you solution for that Insha ALLAH!!

Regards,

Farrukh

Newtech Autos.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My last comments were for general means. However, as for your Hybrid System, just diagnose your car with any technician for trouble codes in Hybrid System. I 'll tell you its solution and 'll try to simply as much as you can like what this trouble code means, where it occurs (support with diagram) what to check for causes and what is the solution for your trouble. It 'll make easy for your and your technician to resolve this issue .

Have a Happy Ride!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Newtechautos12 View Post
    My last comments were for general means. However, as for your Hybrid System, just diagnose your car with any technician for trouble codes in Hybrid System. I 'll tell you its solution and 'll try to simply as much as you can like what this trouble code means, where it occurs (support with diagram) what to check for causes and what is the solution for your trouble. It 'll make easy for your and your technician to resolve this issue .

Have a Happy Ride!!
    Good to know you are here for the help i am driving a 2010 1.8 prius a few days back the ABS VSC light turned on and the scanner showed ACCUMULATOR LEAK ! I replaced the abs unit and it worked fine untill 3 days again the same light appeared and the brake paddle becomes rock hard up till now 3 abs units have been replaced but right after 2 3 days the ABS accumulator leak code appears and the brake becomes rock hard please help me diagnose the problem

Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List