Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Suzuki GS-150 (Best bike in Pak)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GS-150 (Best bike in Pak)

Hello Gentlemen,
    After having done a lot of surfing of Pak Wheel Threads I felt appropriate to make a new thread for Suzuki lovers in general and GS-150 lovers in particular. This GS-150 is undoubtedly the best available street bike in Pakistani Market.
    You all are requested to pl post the pictures of ur GS-150 and any usefull tips and modification recommendations for improvent in shape and performance. Till now I have always used Honda CG-125 but I tell you after having driven GS-150 it seems that I waisted my time and resources so far because there is hell of a difference in both bikes.
    I am posting few pictures here for your easy refference and at the same time looking forward for the valuable comments, information and experiences from your side.

Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32170 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32171 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32172 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32173 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32174 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32175 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32176 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32177 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32178 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32179 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32181 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32182 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32183 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32184 Suzuki GS-150 Best bike in Pak -32185

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think my model is 2005....they havnt given, lock in battery and toolbox covers, not given screws in indicators, indicators are not flexible causing them damaged upon striking anything, battery and toolbox cover clips (nakkay) are very bad due to its design and quality , got damaged frequently. I have changed my battery cover 3 times and still my battery is uncovered now. Mudguards, rims, chain cover, spokes they all started rusting very early.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

i think u r selling all these spare parts of ur gs150 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1984mirza View Post
    Suzuki GS-150 (Best bike in Pak) - 156820 Suzuki GS 150  Best bike in Pak  38171 139478309407798 100000368889254 256316 6894656 n Suzuki GS-150 (Best bike in Pak) - 156821 Suzuki GS 150  Best bike in Pak  66053 159621834060112 100000368889254 347044 5706660 n Suzuki GS-150 (Best bike in Pak) - 156822 Suzuki GS 150  Best bike in Pak  35134 139480356074260 100000368889254 256322 191699 n

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zish
    yes i agree that quality isnt upto the mark, ur model is atleast better than the new ones in which lot of accessories have been removed
    regarding ur battery cover problem, replace the rubbers in which ur (nakkay) fix in the body

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes u r right rulfat
    CRAZY BIKE RIDER

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello guyz i want to ask whats the mileage and top speed of da bike thank you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

i still didn't check top speed because its under running and mileage is round about 40 in city .

Quote Originally Posted by ussayyed View Post
    hello guyz i want to ask whats the mileage and top speed of da bike thank you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulfat View Post
    i still didn't check top speed because its under running and mileage is round about 40 in city .
    Bro do the running with care. I am using Suzuki GS150 for last 5 months. It gives an average of 38 to 42 Kms....i agree with Rulfat. Top speed i have not tried as i like to ride bike at a speed where atleast i can control it incase of emergency. This bike is not meant for speed or racing. it is excellent bike to go for kinda long drives and it wont let you down. One more thing; if you are planning to buy GS150 dont think about fuel economy as for fuel economy you can go for better options like CD70 etc. Overall a good bike, good power good for long journeys. Built quality is not that good and i have concerns regarding paint work. but not a bad choice keeping in view Pakistani market.
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ZESTY yes im doing between 60to70 top speed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ZESTY yes im doing between 60to70 top speed
    Thats good that you are taking care of ur bike. Change first engine oil at 300Kms and 2nd change on 800Kms. Dont let your mechanic to adjust fuel setting of your bike. Your bike does not need tappets adjustment upto 10000Kms so be careful. If you are in Pindi/Islamabad i would recommend you to go to Suzuki Muree Road and see mechanic Safeer, he is a good mechanic. Performance of your bike will increase with the passage of time.

I made a mistake and took my bike to Suzuki Taxila and the mechanic over there ruined every thing. What ever i am suggesting you is based on my personal experience and i would not like any one to face kinda problems i faced coz of lack of knowledge. I hope it would help you. Waiting for your reply...
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ZESTY.thanks for giving information ...i have changed 1st engine oil today at 425km.
    actually i am from sahiwal..the mechanic just changed oil and oil filter and set the handle a little bit ...which is the best oil?.i bought ZIC

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ZESTY.thanks for giving information ...i have changed 1st engine oil today at 425km.
    actually i am from sahiwal..the mechanic just changed oil and oil filter and set the handle a little bit ...which is the best oil?.i bought ZIC

Rulfat..... i donno about Zic, i never used it in my car or bike. I have best experience with Caltex Havoline. Used in my previous car and it did 145000Kms and engine was still good. Using in my current car and it has done 82000Kms and still going good. I travel more than 100Kms every day (to office and back home). 70 kms out of 100 i do on motorway and remaining 30kms in city. So its a mix of high speed and local driving and i feel that Caltex works fine for 4 stroke engines. I am using same oil in my bike. I am not a frequest user of bike, i ride bike for fun and its only weekends wen i get some time to ride it. But i think that you should think about using caltex havoline, its a good choice.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi. I am also planning to buy a new one. Waiting for the new model to arrive.Need to know a few things though.

1) Most of the guys say that its best for long journeys. Cant understand that. Means is there any problem in using it for short journeys or city trips.

2) Most of the guys say that its engine is very powerful and pick is amazing but it cant be used for racing. If its pick is excellent and also top speed is reasonable why it cant be used in racing. Any reason for that.????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    hi. I am also planning to buy a new one. Waiting for the new model to arrive.Need to know a few things though.

1) Most of the guys say that its best for long journeys. Cant understand that. Means is there any problem in using it for short journeys or city trips.

2) Most of the guys say that its engine is very powerful and pick is amazing but it cant be used for racing. If its pick is excellent and also top speed is reasonable why it cant be used in racing. Any reason for that.????
    Bike_Junkey...... Its your personal decision to buy it or not and very importatnly what qualities you are looking in a bike before you buy it.

1) Yes it is good for long journeys. Seating and handle position is very good as compared to other bikes and its less tiring. I do agree to this as my personal opinion is the same. More comfortable than CG125 and drive is more smooth.

2) Engine is good, acceleration is very reasonable. its more a cruiser then a racing bike. for long distances you need cruisers not racing bikes. By power we mean that it can take you to higher altitudes with less effort (i do agree based on my personal opinion). In terms of power it is better than many other bikes. I am comfortable with this bike in city traffic, where i stay there is not that much of traffic so it works fine for me. People from LHR, Pindi, Kchi, FSB etc can give you better opinion regarding its performance on busy roads.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PErfomrance on busy road is not a question bcoz its fabulous through out all conditions but due to its weight & wide handle bar maneuvering while u stucked in traffic in highly populated/conjested areas is bit dificult as compared to CD 70 & CG 125.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranbhatti View Post
    PErfomrance on busy road is not a question bcoz its fabulous through out all conditions but due to its weight & wide handle bar maneuvering while u stucked in traffic in highly populated/conjested areas is bit dificult as compared to CD 70 & CG 125.
    Thanx alot Imran for your valuable input.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it would have been a perfect bike if they would have provided front disc brake in it..!!...
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NaXuN View Post
    it would have been a perfect bike if they would have provided front disc brake in it..!!...
    Nice suggestion but there is no end to perfection................................

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i inspired on the pak wheel forums and purchase gs 150.... but waqai bakwas hai.... gs 150 bi koi c bike aap chaltay hoye back se examin kr lo us ka wheel out chalta hai ,, lehra lehra ke...chain sporket me bohat problem hai her 150 me clucth choro to khat ki awaz aati hai,,, ,,, rear tyre always out,,, breaks na honay k barabar,,,,paint quality ek dam ghatya ,,, etc etc etc etc etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SAIFARAIN View Post
    i inspired on the pak wheel forums and purchase gs 150.... but waqai bakwas hai.... gs 150 bi koi c bike aap chaltay hoye back se examin kr lo us ka wheel out chalta hai ,, lehra lehra ke...chain sporket me bohat problem hai her 150 me clucth choro to khat ki awaz aati hai,,, ,,, rear tyre always out,,, breaks na honay k barabar,,,,paint quality ek dam ghatya ,,, etc etc etc etc etc
    I do agree that paint quality is not that good but at the same time it is not Bakwas. I do not agree regarding other faults you mentioned. May be the bike you were riding had this problem but not necessarily all GS have same problems. Its your personal opinion and i do respect wat you said. Every one has the right to convey his/her experiences.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    u like it?
    bro uper pic mae jo black walee 150 apnae post kee hae with difrent tank and cowling uskee detail bta saktae ho.plz..

Bhaee jan ye ravi-piaggio k tanki tappe or seat hain, ravi k tanki tape 7000 tk mil jate hain, seat b ziada mehangi ni he, better buy Ravi piaggio 125.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List