1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GS150CC / GS125CC

Please if you are using one of these bikes or have information please post ur comments.......

WARNING: Stay on the Topic, If you wanna Chat with each other use the Live Chat or call each other on Phone. All un-related replies will be deleted.

In love with my Nissan Altima 3.5 litre 260HP Manual Edition..............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM,

GUYS EM PLANNING TO BUY GS1250R GS150... PLX TELL ME THAT CAN WE PUT DISC BRAKES IN ANY OF THESE BIKES???

PLZ REPLY SOON
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cursedd
    bro as far as i know one of my friend went to Suzuki dealer to buy GS150 couple of weeks ago n he told him that if u can wait another month then upcoming model of GS150 might have a disc break or some other changes as well

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats a very new news.. suzuki needs to change that shape!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i want to know if it is possible to increase the ground clearance of gs 150 and make it more offroad capable by fitting dirt bike suspension in it. And if it is possible which bike will be suitable donor for suspension. I was thinking about some 175 or 200 cc model. If someone has any idea about this do share pls.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Ars99

thtts gud news.. but if anyone knows that disc brakes can b installed on gs125 or gs150 than pls do tell me!
    www.grit3d.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u can install the front disc of Ravi Piaggio Storm 125
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mamehmood: hOw do u compare suzuki gs125 with RAVI piaggio storm-125. ??
    www.grit3d.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As i am looking for the side boxes for my GS150 Cc so kindly let me know if someone anywhere from pakistan can help me in this manner as to ship these boxes to me in islamabad is not a big deal deal. As just let me know if someone have it and wants to sale or someone know that where i can find them.

Thanks in advance and please requesting that help me in this issue of finding side boxes for my GS150Cc.

regards,

Faisal Khan
    Faisal Khan
    www.FaysalKhan.Org

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@

email4faisal

Some of the riders from PBC are also looking for something like that and we discussed it during our trip. One of the member told us that Ravi Piaggio people have installed panniers and luggage box on the 150 bikes they delivered to police, we can have the same set for our bikes, all we have to do is order minimum of ten sets. Contact Imran Bhatti of PBC and talk to him, he will give u the details.
    I work only because it pays for three F's. Food for me, Fuel for my bike and Film for my camera.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Imran Bhai kaa number ?
    Faisal Khan
    www.FaysalKhan.Org

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear PBCs as i am also intrested in real way to buy side boxes for my GS150cc so please also put me into the list of it the side boxes from piago. So now please let me know that how to proceed for the request
    Faisal Khan
    www.FaysalKhan.Org

xaj
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am new to pak wheels but I have been reading a lot of forums here lately. A few months back I did a lot of research when I had to buy a bike. I read many threads and finally people like saifi bhai convinced me to buy the GS 150. I have a black one 2009 model. My observations about the bike are as follows:

1. The acceleration of the bike is increasing with time. I have noticed that its also becoming smoother.

2. The pick up of the bike is quite amazing I agree with this. I have beaten many bikes. But I believe that everybody has a certain liking to some brands and I must not compare my bike to any other model or bike that I do not have my self.

3. Recently I bought another bike for my brother. He was very fond of piaggio storm 125. The bike looks are killing in metallic blue. We park both the bikes (storm and GS) side by side. Storm is still under the running in phase. I started driving it a lot to quickly cover as many KM as I can and get rid of the speed restrictions but after I while I noticed that GS just simply rocks. I love um both. Storm has an extremly good braking system (front and back). The turning radius the handling and road grip are amazing in storm but....still I go for my GS. One and only reason being its riding pleasure and RAW power.... Its a beauty.

However I do have some problems if someone can help me with them. Sadly the parts are not that good as they used to be. I have seen the red GS that saifi bhai has. It has more chrome on many parts and the silencer looks more attractive then the simple one that is installed in GS these days.

problems in the bike:

1. Front brakes must be disc brakes the bike just doesn't stop like it should. I am thinking of getting piaggios discs inserted in my GS. But I dunno if they can be bought from some place.

2. WHen I go above 10000 RPMs. The bike misses a little bit.

3. Due to this my bike goes 0-100 quite quickly but does not exceed 110...its got this missing problem.... :/

I don't know a good mechanic who knows what do to do. But other then these things it has been a very good experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar aap disk brakes mat lagwao wo is waja say kay kay agar aap disk brakes lagwao *** tu tumahin apnay front shockers bhi chnage kernay paray ***, aur yaar brakes original walay hi zabardast hain, genuine brake shoe lay ker aik kaam kerna kay bhreakshoe laganay say pehlay wheel drum main mota raigh maal laga daina and then drum main kisi nok wali cheez say lining daal daina aur phir break laga ker dekhna i guarenteed yaad karo *** mujhay inshAllah.

aur yaar bike main jo missing problem hay wo tuning ka hi ho sakta hay, tuning na honay ki waja say bike miss bhi ker rahi hay aur 110 say upper bhi nahi jaa rahi, aap oil kon sa use kertay ho main aap ko kehta hon kay aap " Havolina Formula One " ya phir Shell ka oil blue bottle wala aur ye dono oils 4 ya shayad 4.5 litre wala can lay laina, its best bcz choti bottle main quality nahi hoti ye cheez main nay azma ker dekhi hay, aap in dono oils main say use ker kay dekho i personally use Shell believe me aap ko apni bike main bohat bohat bohattt ziada faraq lagay ga

ok brother

Regards

Dawood Aslam

Raititetar

Quote Originally Posted by xaj

I am new to pak wheels but I have been reading a lot of forums here lately. A few months back I did a lot of research when I had to buy a bike. I read many threads and finally people like saifi bhai convinced me to buy the GS 150. I have a black one 2009 model. My observations about the bike are as follows:

1. The acceleration of the bike is increasing with time. I have noticed that its also becoming smoother.

2. The pick up of the bike is quite amazing I agree with this. I have beaten many bikes. But I believe that everybody has a certain liking to some brands and I must not compare my bike to any other model or bike that I do not have my self.

3. Recently I bought another bike for my brother. He was very fond of piaggio storm 125. The bike looks are killing in metallic blue. We park both the bikes (storm and GS) side by side. Storm is still under the running in phase. I started driving it a lot to quickly cover as many KM as I can and get rid of the speed restrictions but after I while I noticed that GS just simply rocks. I love um both. Storm has an extremly good braking system (front and back). The turning radius the handling and road grip are amazing in storm but....still I go for my GS. One and only reason being its riding pleasure and RAW power.... Its a beauty.

However I do have some problems if someone can help me with them. Sadly the parts are not that good as they used to be. I have seen the red GS that saifi bhai has. It has more chrome on many parts and the silencer looks more attractive then the simple one that is installed in GS these days.

problems in the bike:

1. Front brakes must be disc brakes the bike just doesn't stop like it should. I am thinking of getting piaggios discs inserted in my GS. But I dunno if they can be bought from some place.

2. WHen I go above 10000 RPMs. The bike misses a little bit.

3. Due to this my bike goes 0-100 quite quickly but does not exceed 110...its got this missing problem.... :/

I don't know a good mechanic who knows what do to do. But other then these things it has been a very good experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@dawoodaslam @zaj
    As sometime we use to do those things with our bikes, just to make them looking cool. So i think if we install the disk brake then it will really looks gr8 (just an opinion of mine). And technically i think there should be no issue if we install it, so please let me know too if you got something from ravi or any where else for it as i am also really interested to install disc brake on it.
    Now for Oil i like to suggest Total's oil for 4 stroke bikes, as I am using it and i really found so much gr8 improvements in my bike. As after using it my bike goes on 95 and still can go up in forth gear. so just use it and let all us know that what u feel for it.
    Ok one more thing as if someone on this blog had modified his 150s or planning to do so , just share with us here.
    Faisal Khan
    www.FaysalKhan.Org

xaj
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@faisal bhai and @dawood bhai
    Thanx for the reply. I appreciate the help

Faisal bhai you are right it would look cool no doubt about that plus the braking experience is also un beatable with a front disc brake. However, I will first try to make the adjustments that dawood bhai has told me. Reason being that I went to the suzuki guys on pico road and they told me the same thing that you would loose these front shocks. My bike is only 4 months old (approx) and hence I dun feel like giving my genuine shocks away.

I will make these adjustments and still if the brakes are not up to the mark Ill get them changed. I know it would be an expensive upgrade. But I prefer safety over this additional expense. Im using the shell blue oil and have also tried Havoline formula 1 in my bike. Oil results are pretty good. But tuning is an issue. Every time I go and complain about the missing problem they adjust a few screws and tell me "sir ab naheen karay gee" but it happens again. I am not really comfortable with someone opening the carburetor so I am trying to find a guy who truly understands the fuel control mechanism in my bike. If anyone knows about a good mechanic please lemme know. One more thing when I accelerate rapidly and go above 90 and then when decelerate the bike makes a bang sound as well. Is this also because of the tuning issue?...

I need to get a fat Tyre and broader rims for the bike as well. Can anyone tell me a place where I can find these two items. My bros storm has a very cool service tyre the same one that comes with deluxe. Should I get that one?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar aap nay jaha say GS 150 purchase ki hay na waha say kerwao tuning aap inshAllah theek ho jay gi inshAllah main bhi showroom say hi kaam kerwata tha aur parts bhi showroom say laita tha magar ab takreeban 1.5 year say main saray ka sara kaam apnay friend say kerwa raha hon my friend Mechnical Engineer aur jab say us nay meri bike ka kaam kerna start kia hay na tu GS 150 chalanay ka maza bhi jab say hi aana start hua hay, aur yaar tyre kay baray main aap ko yehi kaho ga kay ziada bara tyre nahi laina bike khoobsoorat tu lagti hay magar ziada bara tyre laganay say bike ka fuel average kam ho jay ga, main apni bike main i think 18/19 ka use ker raha hon aaj confirm ker kay aap ko bata do ga, wo normal category main aata hay,

Quote Originally Posted by xaj

@faisal bhai and @dawood bhai Thanx for the reply. I appreciate the help Faisal bhai you are right it would look cool no doubt about that plus the braking experience is also un beatable with a front disc brake. However, I will first try to make the adjustments that dawood bhai has told me. Reason being that I went to the suzuki guys on pico road and they told me the same thing that you would loose these front shocks. My bike is only 4 months old (approx) and hence I dun feel like giving my genuine shocks away. I will make these adjustments and still if the brakes are not up to the mark Ill get them changed. I know it would be an expensive upgrade. But I prefer safety over this additional expense. Im using the shell blue oil and have also tried Havoline formula 1 in my bike. Oil results are pretty good. But tuning is an issue. Every time I go and complain about the missing problem they adjust a few screws and tell me "sir ab naheen karay gee" but it happens again. I am not really comfortable with someone opening the carburetor so I am trying to find a guy who truly understands the fuel control mechanism in my bike. If anyone knows about a good mechanic please lemme know. One more thing when I accelerate rapidly and go above 90 and then when decelerate the bike makes a bang sound as well. Is this also because of the tuning issue?... I need to get a fat Tyre and broader rims for the bike as well. Can anyone tell me a place where I can find these two items. My bros storm has a very cool service tyre the same one that comes with deluxe. Should I get that one?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi.guys i m driving my gs 150 since 2005.i have driven it to muree and other cities.its awesome bike.i m a racer on this bike. i touch all most 135km speed.u whant to knw hw?i buy a silencer 4m bilal gung then modify it.the pick and speed increased.in 5th gear full 12 rpm.in 4th gear 12rpm=120 means full meter.feal the power feel the intesity.

Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -989093
    DAVIL MAY CRY

xaj
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx again dawood bhai ill get it checked up from there. I hope its not that big an issue cause it disturbs me a lot that my ride cannot produce the power it is supposed to produce. Dealers these days are not that good BTW I bought it from suzuki bagh-e-jinna and when ever I go I really get depressed because most of the time they say stuff like. "Sir sahee hay issay kuch naheen hay"..."Sir aap chalaein waqt kay sath theek ho jayay gee" heh. So I end up being a stupid guy who knows nothing.....Ill give it a shot and then see what happens. I have heard that there are some pretty good mechanics on mcloa road. Ill see if i can find a good guy....
    thanx again

@ adeel bhai cool ride I must say.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@xaj

One more thing that might be possible that your Air filter got soilded or choked because of which it is missing, so I recommend u that read the manual which comes with your bike that how to clean the air filter (as because the showroom people use the patrol or kerosene oil to wash it which I really dont like because it is not recommended by Suzuki engineer but unfortunately Suzuki showroom people do like that) so just wash it by Detergent Water as explained in its manual and test your ride. So if it got fixed than do let all us know ab out it.
    And secondly I am using the 19 number tire in my GS150 and it s giving me the average of 42 to 45 per liter patrol Alhamdolillah. So no need to worry that if you use the dig tire the average of the Bike got affected because Suzuki already use the tire below the rate for this bike I think and one more thing that 19 number tire is the maximum biggest tyre which can be use with gs150 without any modification.
    Well now days I am planning to change the front tire my GS150 with the flat one so if anyone did that before kindly post the specs of it. And I am thinking to install the back fibre housing of deluxe on my GS150 (because to be honest I dont like the rear style of it) so if anyone also try this or sort of it then please share with all of us here.
    Faisal Khan
    www.FaysalKhan.Org

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for every body having prob with there bike.take ur bike to the mechanic.near hyundai town shipshow room near akbar chock.near that showroom u will see a street in this street there is a suzuki shop name kashif suzuki he is company trained mechanic.tune ur bike from there and then tell me what u people find.mechanic name is kashif.cell no is 0300-4146959.very good mechanic just give him a try.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

User Tag List