1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GS150CC / GS125CC

Please if you are using one of these bikes or have information please post ur comments.......

WARNING: Stay on the Topic, If you wanna Chat with each other use the Live Chat or call each other on Phone. All un-related replies will be deleted.

In love with my Nissan Altima 3.5 litre 260HP Manual Edition..............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer009
    Why haven't you answered any of my questions??? Instead of answering my questions you come up with more, new and contradicting lame excuses.

Because you don't have any reply. I will repeat my last question again.

1) can you name any 'Technology', that Storm has and Suzukis don't?

I already mentioned about Storm's body, and yes it has a disc brake. If I remember correctly Storm doesn't have EFI, it doesn't even has OHC. OHC is over 30 years old technology, by the way.

You wrote:
    NOW if u look at newer model of SUZUKI GS 150, they removed the silencer grill, plus metallic covers at side, also chromed front light? so where is the company going, forward or backward?(price tag increased also)
    Get your facts right, when Suzuki removed the 'show parts' they reduced the price by Rs.5,000/-. The price was increased a long time after that, when everybody increased the prices. I didn't know the silencer grill was a marvel of technology and for removing it Suzuki should be crucified.

Go back to the first of these posts and re-read them, you will see that with each one of my replies you came up with lame excuses without answering my questions directly and later on you used the facts that I provided as your point.
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @asad01

so instead of buying crappy Outdated Japanese Technology in pakistan, start buying modern ITALIAN and chinese technology which is only option available here, which has proven itslef in pick ,top speed and every other manner
    Would you explain what modern technology is being introduced in STORM-125 engine. Installing a Euro-2 device on the exhaust doesn't make the engine technology advance in any way.

BTW storm engine has the same old OHV technology that is being used in honda cg-125 engine.
    Storm-125 should at least be launched with OHC technology as now its being used in most of the 4-stroke motorcycles and it is considered advance.
    Look at the single layer thin air filter of storm-125 and compare it with that of doubled-layered filter of cg and gs and u will see which engine would be more durable. And do not write if u don't know the facts.
    In cg-125 many critical parts of the engine are still made in japan thats why its engine is still far better in quality than that of storm-125

Talking of proving storm-125 in pick and top speed makes me laugh as I kept storm for at least eight months (8000kms) and I know very much about it.

Hope some day I will find any of it on the road to test against.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer009
    1.look at design of GS 150, same old chromed meters of 80,s yeah(made by alfsons in PK local company lol)
    2. Look at front hub oh yeah without disc( SUICIDE mission at high speed)
    3. Engine is better i agree but for ur info not Made in JAPAN( thailand made and japanese technology)
    4.Rest all the body work is done here with old designs of 80s etc.
    Same is the case with CG 125 and CD 70 plus yamaha ROYALE etc.
    DELUXE is the total copy of storm in EURO II and five gear system, but they couldnt make its self starter? hahah , if it was real japanese tech, they could have done better than storm but sorry everything is done at ATLAS honda sheikhopora not in JAPAN
    1) And I presume Storm has state of the art digital electronic meters which use digital optical sensors in the front hub and sends digital signals to the digital meter instead of the Suzuki's speedometer cable and 80's meters. (I believe these meters were there a century ago.)

2) When I bought my bike I knew how fast I would ride normally, and drum brakes are more than enough for that speed. You still don't know your mistake, do you? GS is more of a cruiser than a city bike and drum brakes are enough for cruising. (If one is interested in speed, one should go for two-strokers, GTO or RX115 or one can import an Aprilia.)

3) Who said anything about 'made in Japan' engine??? I have been talking about technology (not even necessarily Japanese) and you wrote and I quote once again:
    and what makes u think there is Japanese technology is Pak?
    and as usual you choked on your own words once again and came up with more lame excuses. (I thought the Suzuki engines were imported from China, what is your source for made in Thailand engines?)

4) I already mentioned Storm's design. For a cruiser GS has almost acceptable design, but could have been better, and the sales would have been even lower (this is Pakistan, the land of Pakistanis and you don't like the facts about ourselves, you would rather daydreamabout one thing, act totally opposite and then rant about it).

You made a mistake of buying the wrong bike for you and corrected it by buying another bike which is right for you (and I'm guessing you sustained quite a monetary blow by selling the GS). It was your mistake, you have to bear the consequences. How did someone as knowledgeable as you made that mistake? Didn't you know anything about the rake before buying the GS?? (I have often commented that if resale is important go for CD70.)

Where did the daydreams of Pakistani technology, R&D and production vanish to?

You made a mistake of revealing your daydreams, please correct it too.
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asad 01,
    1.u are trying to be clever here but u still didnt answer my questions abt the decrease in quantity of parts in new model of GS 150, i presume u dont have any answer now. like chromed mirrors removed ,etc etc, its a complete list

2. The Fact u revealed about ur crusing trick on the local, let me tell u . in Europe and everywhere else, they put disc brakes in even Scooters now, oh come on , in which era do u live, not only on high speed, but Disc can save ur life at even low speeds, so dont cover up the weaknesses of the comapany , by justifying abt ur riding styles

3. and abt the source for thailand engines, its true, many dealers on mc leod road say that Engine is thai made, plus i purchased some engine parts of GS with made in Thailand tag,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bike_junky,
    here are the some of the modern technologies which are used in piaggio, which have NOT been used in any Honda or other OHV engines in Pakistan till now ,i

Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98224 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98225 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98226 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98227 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98228 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98229 Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98230
    last but not the least

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so dear its not a copy paste like u think , Piaggio has done research before introducing it. The compression ratio of GS 150, is only 9.0:1, wherer as Piaggio has 10.2:1
    modern research has proven that greater the compression ration, greater is the BHP(breaking horse power), so performance will increase and also fuel avg,
    The heavy bikes have a compression ratio of atleast 12.0:1, thats why they perform

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer009
    1.u are trying to be clever here but u still didnt answer my questions abt the decrease in quantity of parts in new model of GS 150, i presume u dont have any answer now. like chromed mirrors removed ,etc etc, its a complete list
    I am not trying to be clever, only logical, if thats too clever for you then its your fault. If you can't read and/or comprehend, then thats also your problem. I wrote:
    Get your facts right, when Suzuki removed the 'show parts' they reduced the price by Rs.5,000/-
    I didn't know decrease in QUANTITY of parts was bad, I believe its better to have less parts if the bike has the same functionality. If Suzuki had removed the rear view mirror, that would have been wrong, they replaced it with different ones.

2. The Fact u revealed about ur crusing trick on the local, let me tell u . in Europe and everywhere else, they put disc brakes in even Scooters now, oh come on , in which era do u live, not only on high speed, but Disc can save ur life at even low speeds, so dont cover up the weaknesses of the comapany , by justifying abt ur riding styles
    I didn't know cruising was a trick. You are asking me which era I live in, in Pakistan era doesn't matter. I live in Pakistan of 2010. Where half the people say 'mein tay Honda hee laysan'.

Suzuki introduced SD110 (the predecessor of Sprinter) with front disc brake a long time ago, it didn't sell well. Then they introduced Sprinter and GS150/125 without disc brake, because it was cost effective. Still the bikes didn't sell in large numbers because of price, so they removed some parts on GS that were there just to make the bike LOOK GOOD and reduced the price of GS. They also changed the frame, seat, lights and other things on the Sprinter and named the new version 'Sprinter Eco' (it had the same engine), it is also cheaper than standard Sprinter.

3. and abt the source for thailand engines, its true, many dealers on mc leod road say that Engine is thai made, plus i purchased some engine parts of GS with made in Thailand tag,
    Woooooowwwwwww. The most authentic source in the world, DEALERS on McLEOD ROAD. So thats the source of your incredible knowledge, DEALERS on McLEOD ROAD. By the way, a dealer in Rawalpindi said that 'Piaggio Storm' is made in Italy, should I believe him if he shows me a Rs.50/- made in Italy spare part?
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so dear its not a copy paste like u think , Piaggio has done research before introducing it. The compression ratio of GS 150, is only 9.0:1, wherer as Piaggio has 10.2:1
    modern research has proven that greater the compression ration, greater is the BHP(breaking horse power), so performance will increase and also fuel avg,
    The heavy bikes have a compression ratio of atleast 12.0:1, thats why they perform

I am sure that the compression rate of the piaggio engine is not that much high. It is very easy to print it in the booklets but its actual compression is too low as compared to other 125s and its clear.
    Actually the european (also called geometric method) way to calculate compression is quite controversial as it gives false results.
    If you measure the engine compression by Trapped or Japanese method which is correct, these compression ratios will stand no where to other motorcycle compression ratios.

introducing 5 gears is not a new thing as 5 gears were even present in old early 80's models and still present in other models in pakistan.

Actually its copy and paste special. all the things you mentioned are a minor improvement over the old design of CG-125 even than it is not compareable to cg in performance.

I think it wont even is compareable to the bikes mentioned in the following link
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...zxmco-pakistan

and cg and gs are far better than storm in all respects, if not in their style but for sure in their performance.

I hope in so much advanced and researched motorcycle like storm its "CHAIN KHAR KHAR" problem must have been solved by now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umer009
    The images and data above may be compared with CG125's OHV, but how can you compare that with GS150's OHC engine?

Maybe you can compare a 9.2:1 OHC(Apple?) engine on a relaxed mode bike with a 10.2:1 OHV(Banana?) engine on a city-sports bike, but for me its like comparing apples and bananas.

Every manufacturer is trying to sell a cheap bike. Both Ravi and Suzuki are doing it, but they have selected different paths. Suzuki kept the OHC engine and old shape and dropped some non-essential parts to reduce the price, whereas Ravi chose OHV engine because it is cheaper and went with disc brake and a bit modern style (not modern design).

Compared to OHC engine, OHV engines are cheaper and easier to manufacture, maintain and repair (remember CG125). Piaggio designed the engine for CHEAPO (low-cost preferring) markets (like Pakistan's). The technologies in the above images are not there because Piaggio wants the customer to have these, they are there to offset the problems created by high compression ratio on an OHV engine. High compression ratio means higher temperatures, so to compensate for that they had to include a way of better cooling including a different gasket, not because the love for us.

GS150 also has some tappet adjustment thing which needs less adjustment than other bikes.

And five gear transmission??? When you had the GS150, did you know it had 5 speed transmission?

Emission control--do you really give a damn about emissions? I have a Sprinter for that. But for enjoying long 300+kms day rides I use GS150. (Abbottabad to Lahore is 400kms and Abbottabad to Jalkhad to Abbottabad is 360+kms.)
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Bike Junky,
    if u dont want to believe on Facts and Figures i provided , now thats ur problem i cant do any hing,
    Whats ur source of saying that this method of measuring comp. ratio isnt correct? if u are employed in some international automobile company i can agee. But if ur searching from wikipedia than please dont comment unless u know reality,
    Piaggio is an international Firm and they dont need to lie to u about Comp ratios etc etc, lies are done here , not in the World
    And about chain knocking , This model came without a chain cover as an international standard, it was made here locally by RAvi, And yes my chain Cover problem is solved and it doesnt knock at all, come and c urself
    Aur reh *** baat cg ki, to is ko to third gear may beat kar laiti hai, bring ur Gs and im sure it will not dissappoint u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ asad 01,
    Let me tell u OHC engine isnt a big thing, yeah it better than OHV in its smoothness i agree, but again like u said People here like Honda cg with sound , SO OHV is more appreciated here due to its sound, performance wise there is no difference in both type of technologies,(where as OHV engine has edge as its maintainence free no need to replace timming chain) so the thing which wins is the Bloody Damn Compression Ratio Dear coz it really makes a difference
    and my question abt disc brakes , REad this thread frm start and u c how many Gs users are begging they could have disc brakes in their bikes u will find out,
    And now again ur saying that ur with the people who says " may tay honda lay saan"
    proves ur "Lakeer ka Fakeer", as u dont like better technology braking system
    And u stop comparing ur bike with The CHOPPERs coz its not a chopper, it like a mule (hybrid of sport and chopper) lolz
    and yes suzuki decreased its price for a while but look now where is its Rs. 80900, without the accessories they used to give at a price of Rs.75000. So that shows the nature of the company .
    And abt my source it was not a Rs.50 thing , It was a cam shaft of Rs 1300 , which isnt a cheap part it came from thailand but what can i do, ur continue to prove its chinese made so that shows ur distrust on even company packing now,
    And about Emission Control thing , yes i really Damn care, because its better to save today for tomorrow
    Coz it already pollution going on every where, but well how can u care ur the "Lakeer kay ...." so it really doesnt matter to u , u shud better buy a two stroke with an emission like a mosquito Killing Machine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ asad01
    u wrote
    "I didn't know decrease in QUANTITY of parts was bad, I believe its better to have less parts if the bike has the same functionality."
    well that sounds funny, remove all the speedometers and rpms, mirrors, mudgards, chaincover, replace fuel tank with a 1.5 liter pepsi bottle and beleive me ur bike will still function as before, Really
    Coz to u accessories didnt matter only thing that matter is Engine with Drum brakes

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Umer009
    @ asad01

Dude everybody has their own way of thinking, u ppl are arguing for nothing and i bet u both r going 2 get furestrated in the end with no one winning this debate, its a useless debate.

Both bikes are good, some wud want to try japanese brand, some wud go 4 euro - paki clone, both has got their own plus and minuses...
    U took a bold choice by purchasing a storm, no doubt its the bike with best and max. features in the market, but nw dont try to prove here that its the smartest choice 4 all coz u dont knw wht others preffer?

Like im a student, i dont have time 4 ****.. i wont get a bike Without best availability of spares and services near my locallty. So if i have a budget for a bigger bike ill go 4 GS rather than storm.. Coz i cant go Mcloed road every other day to get its parts and services done. See?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Bike Junky,
    if u dont want to believe on Facts and Figures i provided , now thats ur problem i cant do any hing,
    Whats ur source of saying that this method of measuring comp. ratio isnt correct? if u are employed in some international automobile company i can agee. But if ur searching from wikipedia than please dont comment unless u know reality,
    Piaggio is an international Firm and they dont need to lie to u about Comp ratios etc etc, lies are done here , not in the World
    And about chain knocking , This model came without a chain cover as an international standard, it was made here locally by RAvi, And yes my chain Cover problem is solved and it doesnt knock at all, come and c urself
    Aur reh *** baat cg ki, to is ko to third gear may beat kar laiti hai, bring ur Gs and im sure it will not dissappoint u
    first you tell whether the compression ratio shown in the images you posted are measured through european or japanese method than ill tell you my source of information.
    you are right that lies are done here and is obvious from the following picture.

Suzuki GS150CC  GS125CC -98898

Look at the top speed mentioned. its written as 100km max, whereas in the owner's manual that's issued to the storm purchaser its written as 85km max. Now who is lying here.

And about chain knocking , This model came without a chain cover as an international standard, it was made here locally by RAvi
    Can u explain whats the international standard for chain cover and plz also give reference to it. I know that the Brazilian version of cg-125 had first a naked chain cover but in the later models it came with full chain cover (and that was done for longevity of the chain drive system).
    So if Ravi has removed the full chain cover than you cant blame suzuki for replacing the chrome mirrors with the simple one as it had the same functionality as before, but by removing the chain full cover in storm they have removed an essential part that was important for our dusty environment.
    I am surprised that Ravi cant even correct a minor problem of chain cover and ran away by making an excuse that now we are giving it according to international standards and removed an important functionality.

And yes my chain Cover problem is solved and it doesnt knock at all, come and c urself
    plz also tell how ur bike chain cover problem was solved and what about the rear wheels rubber bushes that get loosen every other day and the m/cycle giving jerks at every gear change.
    yes u right it will beat cg in third gear. at that time cg will be going at 110 kms and in 4th storm will go to 130 and in 5th gear to 150 and it will beat civic. but the picture above is saying that its max speed is 100km (actual on user manual is 85) so who should I be trusting, u or the manual printed by the big Piaggio company.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ asad 01,
    Let me tell u OHC engine isnt a big thing, yeah it better than OHV in its smoothness i agree, but again like u said People here like Honda cg with sound , SO OHV is more appreciated here due to its sound, performance wise there is no difference in both type of technologies,(where as OHV engine has edge as its maintainence free no need to replace timming chain) so the thing which wins is the Bloody Damn Compression Ratio Dear coz it really makes a difference
    but again like u said People here like Honda cg with sound , SO OHV is more appreciated here due to its sound, performance wise
    I thought it was the cg-125 silencer that made that sound. What if we install the storm-125 (gs copied) silencer in the cg-125. Would it still made that typical sound of cg. Storm-125 is also OHV, then why don't it makes sound like that of cg.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Automotorsport_Lover
    Normally I don't have time for this kind of $*** either, but currently I'm compressing a lot of pngs and it takes a while for each bunch, so in the mean time I can enjoy some non-sense.

Why would I get frustrated, I'm enjoying someone choke on his own words and never mention them again, remember, it all started with some extremely high ideals of Pakistani technology, R&D and production then it came down to begging other nations for technology then lame accusations of doing nothing about it, and so on.... And now it has come down to CHROMED MIRRORS being replace with plastic backed mirror.

I am eagerly waiting when a summary capital punishment is awarded to all Suzuki GS150 owners.
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bikejunky
    First of All the speed written of 85Km/h is the minimum guranteed speed under worse conditions, like cross winds etc, so it says it, but that doesnt conclude it cant go above 85 or 100 KM/h, i told u if u dont belive come an c urself,
    Secondly Ravi didnt remove the chain covers at all, Dont make Ideas, My Chain Cover knocked once but once it was properly adjusted it didnt trouble at all, ANd abt the Rubber Bushes, It didnt loose at all after 5000Km on meter,
    I dont know what sort of mechanic u had for storm and in depression u sold the bike and blaming the company
    NO offence, and i will tell u abt the compression method later on maybe today , coz i have no knowledge abt it
    JUst mention it if ur bike was unable to cross 85Km/h. Write it plz so that truth can be justified
    If u dont trust me its ok, but Imran Bhatti Also said that this bike can go to min of 110Km/h and most people says it does 115 to 120 Km/h , i suppose they are all wrong
    and btw i have tested the Top speed of Suzuki, it does maximum of 110Km/h only with single person, with 150 cc thats not impressive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ asad 01
    atlast im enjoying some1 double of my age and still cant answer the Valid Questions i asked.
    Im not choked on my words at all, IM still in favour of my original point that Good bikes can be made here if we stop using Local made Suzuki, Yamaha, and Honda,
    who are going backwards by removing accessories.
    New models are said to be better than previous one but here it is inverse, They are the Biggest market gamblers doing Monoply,
    Under these circumstances Ravi did a good job by importing something cheap from outside but still its not Good , we need to make Good bikes local thats wht i said(but not by Honda ,Yamaha aur Suzuki) RAvi and Excel can do it coz they understand wht people demand , but people like asad dont believe and now they have decided to stay by laying their hands on eachother and wait for some magic to happen and suddenly Quality bikes start manufacturing here Thats daydreaming
    Suzuki is a wolrld class brand i agree and my favourite but NOT in pakistan, here they are just Doing C R A P

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A word About HKF ,
    Its the vendor of the Crucial parts manufactured in cars like suzuki and toyota, like their water bodies , plus cam shafts of millat tractors, also the crank cases used by DYL in thie 70 cc are manufactured by RAvi , and this is Valid Information. I myslef witnessed the manufacturing of all that stuff

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bikejunky
    First of All the speed written of 85Km/h is the minimum guranteed speed under worse conditions, like cross winds etc, so it says it, but that doesnt conclude it cant go above 85 or 100 KM/h, i told u if u dont belive come an c urself,
    so thats why its printed differently at different brochures. I guess the local importers tested the bike at downward slope and the bike reached 100km so they printed it 100 and the piaggio tested it on upward hill or against crosswind and it reached 85km so they printed 85.
    Is that the standard of testing the top speed of motorcycles. would u tell whats the advanced method of testing motorcycles top speed as I dont know it and whats the piaggio standard.
    As per ur saying of top speed testing of piaggio that its minimum guaranteed speed so in the same way the compression ratio u told would be minimum guaranteed compression ratio , so I wonder what could be the actual compression ratio like 15.2:1. wow thats impressive.

Imran bhatti said that it can go to 110km and most of the ppl say tha cg can go to 120 so how did u beat cg in third gear. is there some kind of turbo installed in ur piaggio.

There is also a useful link about piaggio. a lot of discussion was going on this thread about improving the local market for motorcycles but that was closed for some reasons. Here is the link.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...uro-ii-bike-45

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

User Tag List