Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GS150 Petrol Average

Assalam o Alikum,

Hope all my brothers are fine, I need some advice. first of all i would like to know what is the petrol average of Suzuki gs150?

Actually my problem is that i have a Suzuki gs150 2008 model and my bike is giving me only 25 to 28 kilometer in 1 liter. is this a right mileage of the bike or there is some problem in my bike.

Please guide me what to do

Thanks for your support
    shamiar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are not alone bro i also have this problem and i tried every possible solution to solve it but it remains 26-32 kmpl
    Quote Originally Posted by lalkhan89.lk View Post
    Assalam o Alikum
    I need some advice.

Actually my problem is that i have a Suzuki gs150 2013 model and my bike is giving me only 22 kilometer in 1 liter. is this a right mileage of the bike or there is some problem in my bike.

Please guide me what to do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    you are not alone bro i also have this problem and i tried every possible solution to solve it but it remains 26-32 kmpl
    Sorry to know that but surely it is a bad luck but you guys keep trying to find a good mechanic get out of this.
    In my circle most of the GS-150 owners having above 40km per liter average & their models are from 2013 onward.
    The Bug.. that never gets thirsty...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i have tried every possible solution to resolve this issue installing iridium plug and 125 deluxe coil , carburetor adjusting and cleaning tuning from 5 different suzuki showrooms , changing petrol pump and try high octane , changing gears before 4k rpm and ride slow but no luck and now after all this panchayet i,m abusing my bike and redline every gear and enjoy quick acceleration because jasey marzi chalao avg to wohi milni hai phir kyo na mazey porey leen
    Quote Originally Posted by NashTrooper View Post
    Sorry to know that but surely it is a bad luck but you guys keep trying to find a good mechanic get out of this.
    In my circle most of the GS-150 owners having above 40km per liter average & their models are from 2013 onward.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    bro i have tried every possible solution to resolve this issue installing iridium plug and 125 deluxe coil , carburetor adjusting and cleaning tuning from 5 different suzuki showrooms , changing petrol pump and try high octane , changing gears before 4k rpm and ride slow but no luck and now after all this panchayet i,m abusing my bike and redline every gear and enjoy quick acceleration because jasey marzi chalao avg to wohi milni hai phir kyo na mazey porey leen
    I think spark plugs & coil don't work in that case, rest of the trials you've already done are major causes to get better fuel average but unfortunately hard luck didn't leave your way.
    I just can wish you good luck as according to my little knowledge this isn't as much big problem.

For further queries & help regarding your problems you can join this group where people can better guide you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsowners/
    The Bug.. that never gets thirsty...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Try to change your air filter and dip it into oil. When i bought my gs150, i did not check air filter for more than 4 months and i was getting 46 to 50kml. Last week i checked air filter that was broke so air was going freely with all those dirts.

I changed the air filter and dipped it into oil. Now my average is 38 to 40. Thats because more fuel is burning than air. At least my gs is getting clean air.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List