0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan

I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years I bought a GS-150 motor byc in 2008 its good standard has induced me to buy a new model 2012 of it but unfortunately this time I have encountered numerous problems when I have bought a new zero meter motor byc GS 150 of your company! It is with regret to inform you that your new GS-150 is below the expected standard and as well as is defective!
    Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!! Another shocking moment for me when I used a rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps!! Moreover, trouble in gear shifting!!! Handle alignment is out!! Jumps are hard – no comfortable suspension as previous model as … Bla bla. I am sure that this same poor standard might be followed in engine standard and engine life may not be longer!!
    I have visited to Pak Suzuki service station at Akbar road Karachi, Pakistan. I was shocked that they do not have proper tools to align a motor byc handle!! and even thay do not have enough auto parts to change on demands!! I am disappointed now with Pak Suzuki standards. Moreover, I wonder on Pak Suzuki quality assurance team, how can these defective products are come out for sale in the market??? I am sure that many of Pak SUZUKI customers are facing that same problems but they do not record their complaints at international Suzuki platforms.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I feel sad about your suffereings
    I hope they will entertain your claim and will make your bike trouble free for the years to come.
    *Come anyonymous... Leave nothing behind!*

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its common nowadays. These things going to happen when customer didnt realize its power or didnt want to use it. Even AHL is selling crap nowadays.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majalilonline View Post
    I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years I bought a GS-150 motor byc in 2008 its good standard has induced me to buy a new model 2012 of it but unfortunately this time I have encountered numerous problems when I have bought a new zero meter motor byc GS 150 of your company! It is with regret to inform you that your new GS-150 is below the expected standard and as well as is defective!
    Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!! Another shocking moment for me when I used a rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps!! Moreover, trouble in gear shifting!!! Handle alignment is out!! Jumps are hard – no comfortable suspension as previous model as … Bla bla. I am sure that this same poor standard might be followed in engine standard and engine life may not be longer!!
    I have visited to Pak Suzuki service station at Akbar road Karachi, Pakistan. I was shocked that they do not have proper tools to align a motor byc handle!! and even thay do not have enough auto parts to change on demands!! I am disappointed now with Pak Suzuki standards. Moreover, I wonder on Pak Suzuki quality assurance team, how can these defective products are come out for sale in the market??? I am sure that many of Pak SUZUKI customers are facing that same problems but they do not record their complaints at international Suzuki platforms.
    I know what you mean brother. I bought new in November 2011. It has similar issues. On ride home from showroom rear tube punctured. Handle alignment is not right. And yes they dont have any means to align the handle, you will have to find your own denter. Parts quality is lower than previous gs-150. The parts are hard to find even at their own service stations. Also my rear brake had issues since day 1. They told me to keep riding and after 500 kms it will go. But it didnt and I went back to complain. They said wait till 500 kms more. When the problem was not solved I just went and bought new brake shoes and all is well uptill now.

One more thing. Many new models do not have battery belt or battery pipe. I was shocked to see that there was no battery pipe and in a new bike. I bought pipe for rs.20 and belt for rs.30. Kindly check if these two items are present in your bike. Many new gs-150 also have problems with idling. They do not idle well and need to be kept above 1500 rpm for idling. Start your bike and see how it idles. Also my fuel filter leaked and Suzuki didnt have a spare. I was stuck and in the end mechanic did some jugar and its fine now. Just imagine how i felt seeing mechanic do jugar with my zero meter bike

I know this being Pakistan quality standard is non existent. But still Honda makes much much better quality bikes with much much less complaints than gs-150. I love my gs-150 and its ride is way better than that of cg125 but i am very disappointed to buy a new bike and then fix problems. I think you should enjoy your new bike and not worry about its 101 flaws from day 1. Unfortunately, gs-150 has so many issues that since November, I am fixing one after the another. I admit that power and comfort wise gs-150 is better than cg125, but given both have same price I would happily buy a cg125 next time.
    Atleast I will have peace of mind that it is not going to make me friends with every mechanic on the road. Believe me, my 4 year old cg125 has not made me as many new mechanic friends in past 2 years as my gs-150 did in past 6 months.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    I know what you mean brother. I bought new in November 2011. It has similar issues. On ride home from showroom rear tube punctured. Handle alignment is not right. And yes they dont have any means to align the handle, you will have to find your own denter. Parts quality is lower than previous gs-150. The parts are hard to find even at their own service stations. Also my rear brake had issues since day 1. They told me to keep riding and after 500 kms it will go. But it didnt and I went back to complain. They said wait till 500 kms more. When the problem was not solved I just went and bought new brake shoes and all is well uptill now.

One more thing. Many new models do not have battery belt or battery pipe. I was shocked to see that there was no battery pipe and in a new bike. I bought pipe for rs.20 and belt for rs.30. Kindly check if these two items are present in your bike. Many new gs-150 also have problems with idling. They do not idle well and need to be kept above 1500 rpm for idling. Start your bike and see how it idles. Also my fuel filter leaked and Suzuki didnt have a spare. I was stuck and in the end mechanic did some jugar and its fine now. Just imagine how i felt seeing mechanic do jugar with my zero meter bike

I know this being Pakistan quality standard is non existent. But still Honda makes much much better quality bikes with much much less complaints than gs-150. I love my gs-150 and its ride is way better than that of cg125 but i am very disappointed to buy a new bike and then fix problems. I think you should enjoy your new bike and not worry about its 101 flaws from day 1. Unfortunately, gs-150 has so many issues that since November, I am fixing one after the another. I admit that power and comfort wise gs-150 is better than cg125, but given both have same price I would happily buy a cg125 next time.
    Atleast I will have peace of mind that it is not going to make me friends with every mechanic on the road. Believe me, my 4 year old cg125 has not made me as many new mechanic friends in past 2 years as my gs-150 did in past 6 months.
    do bikes have warranty like cars? if yes y u didn't claim the highlighted part in warranty?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Warranty means = service center ke dhakay roz roz
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    do bikes have warranty like cars? if yes y u didn't claim the highlighted part in warranty?
    Look at khanthegr8's answer below. He sums it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    Warranty means = service center ke dhakay roz roz
    You are right Khan brother. They were refusing to admit there was a fault. They would simply say come after 500 kms as bike is new and blah blah. Then when i go again they would repeat same story. At the end a good mechanic told me to just change brake shoe and see if problem is gone. So after 3 months of khuwari I just went and bought new ones. Since then rear brake is working excellent

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

((((Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!!)))

SAME MEREY SAATH BHI HUWA, I RIDE ONLY 5 KM AND MY BRAND NEWS GS 150 WAS PUNCTURED,

AND AFTER I RIDE 10 KM AND THEN SWITCH OFF MY BIKE IS TOO HEAT UP FROM KICK SIDE ENGINE IS HEATING , SHYD NEW ENGINE HAI ISILIYE
    PLZZ HELP....
    Noman (Nomi)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Punctured man told me same issue .,

phir puraani tube kaat kar support mein lagaya ab theek hai
    Noman (Nomi)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomanshah View Post
    ((((Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!!)))

SAME MEREY SAATH BHI HUWA, I RIDE ONLY 5 KM AND MY BRAND NEWS GS 150 WAS PUNCTURED,

AND AFTER I RIDE 10 KM AND THEN SWITCH OFF MY BIKE IS TOO HEAT UP FROM KICK SIDE ENGINE IS HEATING , SHYD NEW ENGINE HAI ISILIYE
    PLZZ HELP....
    you are right in ur observation. gs150 has more heat during initial few hundred kms. all will be well after a couple of 1000 kms.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Bluehorn....

koi kuch bhi kahein sab ki apni feelings hai

but i used honda cd70 since 2004

S U Z U K I G S 1 5 0

ROCKS, OUTCLASS, I RIDE GS150
    I LOVE MY BIKE
    Noman (Nomi)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

in case you still feel unsatisfied, and you think you ned some support.
    kindly snd your full complaint with all your and bike details to pbcpakistan@live.com, can sms also 0322 4846 007 about status and call 0314 4179 007.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when i bought gs150 i didn't face any problem ..i don't know what happened with u guys . some people Prohibited me ,but i ignored ,and i bought gs150 ,its going very well
    really nice bike.goes to hundred very quickly .there is no vibrate, 5870km done and alhamdulillah
    as yet i didn't face any problem .my experience is very good .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I feel bad for you guys. Suzuki service is really going pathetic these days. I did My Eagle Firebird rear tyre claim in warranty ek do chakar laganay paray but they gave me new tyre woh b meri marzi ka

Even i am not happy with Eagle quality but when i see other bikes quality i get silent and get feeling all is well i am not alone suffering with quality issues.

Its a bitter truth for all of us what ever company is in Pakistan honda or suzuki or eagle doesn't matter all companies products quality are falling down day by day. Imagine what they will give us in 2020. Oh my God Just two tires a handle and a seat!!!
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After going through all the conversation. I feel all these issues are growing day by day. Suzuki must keep an eye on them. They have to improve their sales team and parts quality. In my area, all the authorized Suzuki mechanics are complaining about Suzuki team.
    Muneeb usman

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahhaha , ive gone through all this except the puncture thing.But i didnt give up easily , i got my bikes rear drum replaced, my bikes handle replaced after number of excuses given by their staff.
    If any one in karachi has problem with his bike in warranty and the service staff is not supportive , he can directly contact Mr.Anwar 0333-3558490.Hes the one responsible for arranging parts in warranty and hell surely listen to the problems you have.
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw i still have rear and front wheel wobbling issue even after a number of rim alignments
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers