0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan

I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years I bought a GS-150 motor byc in 2008 its good standard has induced me to buy a new model 2012 of it but unfortunately this time I have encountered numerous problems when I have bought a new zero meter motor byc GS 150 of your company! It is with regret to inform you that your new GS-150 is below the expected standard and as well as is defective!
    Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!! Another shocking moment for me when I used a rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps!! Moreover, trouble in gear shifting!!! Handle alignment is out!! Jumps are hard – no comfortable suspension as previous model as … Bla bla. I am sure that this same poor standard might be followed in engine standard and engine life may not be longer!!
    I have visited to Pak Suzuki service station at Akbar road Karachi, Pakistan. I was shocked that they do not have proper tools to align a motor byc handle!! and even thay do not have enough auto parts to change on demands!! I am disappointed now with Pak Suzuki standards. Moreover, I wonder on Pak Suzuki quality assurance team, how can these defective products are come out for sale in the market??? I am sure that many of Pak SUZUKI customers are facing that same problems but they do not record their complaints at international Suzuki platforms.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

already told you ..
    Rise from the ashes,.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Read the article about this issue http://majalil.yolasite.com/resource...20Magazine.pdf, suzuki brand losing its credibility in Pakistan... CEO of suzuki ' Mr.Osama Suzuki ' must take notice
    Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091463Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091465Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091466

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    But you are not the only one to face this all... be patient and all ur problems will be removed slowly.

I faced some issues too when i bought my Yamaha junoon back in 2010.

• It used to do missing sometimes and back fire too... later it was found it had a faulty choke cable!
    • I had also faced broken throttle cable and clutch cable really early.
    • My bike eats up brake shoes early too!
    • My head light bulb also gave away early and when it went off.. everything on the Odo, including my indicators went crazy! A faulty head light bulb holder was the culprit! Almost melted down!
    • My bike's fuze blew off!
    • My bike's flasher(Blinker for the indicators) gave away while fixing something else.. because it was not earth wired!
    • My bike has also got little rust here n there because the chrome was already damaged at that point by factory!
    • Still to date i dont know why my bike eats up the battery power? It cant power a long proper loud horn! The battery dies and so does the horn if i keep it pressed for long... although i have changed my battery once and am running a 3 AMP one.

These are common issues in todays bikes! Lets face it! Look at the inflation rate! Look at the rupee's devaluation! Bikes prices have not increased equally! And then the most imp. thing is that you and me both opted to chose for a bike that gave "More in less price! " and heres the problem!
    hmmm, My Junoon 10000Km ridden, faced following problems
    -Bike's side single stand got broken during the running period, got it welded and its going good.
    -Electrifier malfunctioned, and resulted in front bulb, rear bulb and speedometer bulbs all fused. Got the electrifier and all the bulbs replaced and it never bothered me again.
    -Handle lock malfunctioned, had to get it changed.
    -Brake shoes that came with bike weren't good. Got them changed at 3000Km and still using them till 10000Km
    -Recently i have noticed vibratory noise at medium RPM, got it checked but DYL mechanics aren't able to find the source.
    -Bike leaks engine oil since 5000Km, and DYL mechanics are also confused where is this coming from.
    That's about it. No battery or cable problems.
    Currently my issues are vibratory noise and leaking engine oil. Apart form this bike is going good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any bike can give problems, that's not a big deal. but what sucks is that you go to service center and even they aren't able to solve the problem.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as far as i remember these problems are faced by many .. i had dhoom and it also had similar isssues .like carb was not giving me good avg . got its jets changed.cdi stoped working within few k kms..head gasked started leaking within first yar .. so ya .. we get what we pay for ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Call them defective or low quality, but that's all we have here...
    If so much conscious about quality then everybody will be bound to Honda only, and i just can't do that.
    I was mentally ready to face issues when i bought Junoon and i am completely happy with it, it pays off when i ride it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

3k Kms till now..Not faced a single issue..We should at least appreciate Honda's quality..When you pay a hefty grand for your ride the company must ensure its reliability..If we will keep sulking without protesting or heading to the consumer courts,,then Allah hi hafiz is mulk ka

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    We should at least appreciate Honda's quality
    I always do though i'll never get anything for myself among current Honda offerings

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    hmmm, My Junoon 10000Km ridden, faced following problems
    -Bike's side single stand got broken during the running period, got it welded and its going good.
    -Electrifier malfunctioned, and resulted in front bulb, rear bulb and speedometer bulbs all fused. Got the electrifier and all the bulbs replaced and it never bothered me again.
    -Handle lock malfunctioned, had to get it changed.
    -Brake shoes that came with bike weren't good. Got them changed at 3000Km and still using them till 10000Km
    -Recently i have noticed vibratory noise at medium RPM, got it checked but DYL mechanics aren't able to find the source.
    -Bike leaks engine oil since 5000Km, and DYL mechanics are also confused where is this coming from.
    That's about it. No battery or cable problems.
    Currently my issues are vibratory noise and leaking engine oil. Apart form this bike is going good.
    Brother Yamaha Junoon is made by DYL dawood group it is Chinese bike, it is not owned by Yamaha, Yamaha Japan may be launch new bikes upto 150cc from the next year 2013 in Pakistan...we are waiting for that to shift on it... no doubt Yamaha is the leader in motorbikes industry

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majalilonline View Post
    Brother Yamaha Junoon is made by DYL dawood group it is Chinese bike, it is not owned by Yamaha, Yamaha Japan may be launch new bikes upto 150cc from the next year 2013 in Pakistan...we are waiting for that to shift on it... no doubt Yamaha is the leader in motorbikes industry
    Sir you live in karachi..WHat is the status of Yamaha plant in construction?So far we have heard they are not investing at the moment

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default It has also a frame / chassis issue

I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years I bought a GS-150 motor byc in 2008 its good standard has induced me to buy a new model 2012 of it but unfortunately this time I have encountered numerous problems when I have bought a new zero meter motor byc GS 150 of your company! It is with regret to inform you that your new GS-150 is below the expected standard and as well as is defective!
    Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!! Another shocking moment for me when I used a rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps!! Moreover, trouble in gear shifting!!! Handle alignment is out!! Jumps are hard – no comfortable suspension as previous model as … Bla bla. I am sure that this same poor standard might be followed in engine standard and engine life may not be longer!!
    I have visited to Pak Suzuki service station at Akbar road Karachi, Pakistan. I was shocked that they do not have proper tools to align a motor byc handle!! and even thay do not have enough auto parts to change on demands!! I am disappointed now with Pak Suzuki standards. Moreover, I wonder on Pak Suzuki quality assurance team, how can these defective products are come out for sale in the market??? I am sure that many of Pak SUZUKI customers are facing that same problems but they do not record their complaints at international Suzuki platforms.
    A denter has also pointed out that the frame of GS150 is kinked!!! not balanced! this is why the jumps of bike do not work properly and uncomfortable, however the first complain with proofs has been sent to Mr.Osama Suzuki, Japan (CEO, Suzuki), hey guys more complains can be reported at Forums | Pakistan Bikers Club

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would second Mr alil on above Issues with some comments and sharing experience being faced

quality of its rim - previously it was of good and heavy now it is of low grade steel and in low weight

rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps - also observed abnormal sounds

trouble in gear shifting - many other riders felt the same problem

Handle alignment is out - actually handle alignment is not out but frame design is wrong

Jumps are hard ??? no comfortable suspension as previous model as - same feeling

engine standard - now it feels if it is made in china

== now I would add my Issues I faced with 2011 Model ==
    Main Issues

1. Chassis/Main Frame design is bad
    2. Bad fuel average. (original carb. setting of new bike provided above 50kmpl (51.88kmpl upto 1st 1000kms) where as after 1st tuning/servicing it dropped upto 40kmpl)
    3. Lub oil seepage from Magnet Cover timing bolt. (problem exist since 1st servicing/tuning, despite various efforts no difference found)

Other Issues

1. Frequent drop in tyre air pressure (both tyres).
    2. Sluggish Clutch.
    3. Brakes Noisy.
    4. Both wheel not move freely.(Happens after each puncture)

New Issues

1. Excessive Engine Vibration & Abnormal Noise. (Vibration ∞ Speed x Running Duration)
    2. Suspension degraded, and ride is not smooth as it was in the beginning and in earlier models.
    3. Front tyre excessively wearing.

General Issues

1. Inappropriate Headlight illumination. (Design of reflector/cone/glass)
    2. Turn indicators are not easily visible in day light.
    3. Meter indicators are not visible in normal light.
    4. Helmet Lock provided in earlier models is withdrawn.
    5. Side covers need locks as this design is prone to theft of covers apart from accidental falling off.
    6. While trying to mount bike on center (main) stand, rider has to lower side stand first and then mount the bike on center stand, as side stand lowering lever gets in the way when mounting on main stand causing trouble in doing so.
    7. Chrome/Paint is of not good quality.
    8. Bad braking, bike should be designed and sold with disc brake option.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    any bike can give problems, that's not a big deal. but what sucks is that you go to service center and even they aren't able to solve the problem.

Indeed, at least they shoudl be able to solve the problem

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys check this thread and have your complaint addressed to:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...rs#post3685908
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rana2107 View Post
    I would second Mr alil on above Issues with some comments and sharing experience being faced

quality of its rim - previously it was of good and heavy now it is of low grade steel and in low weight

Handle alignment is out - actually handle alignment is not out but frame design is wrong

Jumps are hard ??? no comfortable suspension as previous model as - same feeling

Main Issues

2. Bad fuel average. (original carb. setting of new bike provided above 50kmpl (51.88kmpl upto 1st 1000kms) where as after 1st tuning/servicing it dropped upto 40kmpl)
    3. Lub oil seepage from Magnet Cover timing bolt. (problem exist since 1st servicing/tuning, despite various efforts no difference found)

Other Issues

2. Sluggish Clutch.
    3. Brakes Noisy.

New Issues

1. Excessive Engine Vibration & Abnormal Noise. (Vibration ∞ Speed x Running Duration)
    2. Suspension degraded, and ride is not smooth as it was in the beginning and in earlier models.

General Issues

5. Side covers need locks as this design is prone to theft of covers apart from accidental falling off.
    6. While trying to mount bike on center (main) stand, rider has to lower side stand first and then mount the bike on center stand, as side stand lowering lever gets in the way when mounting on main stand causing trouble in doing so.
    it is sincere advise that do not buy the Pak Suzuki motorcycles...full of defects...their parts are rubbish... lower than Chinese bikes!!! even theirs chassis/body frame is not balanced!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Wait to buy any new bike... Yamaha will launch new tech bikes above 100cc n FZ-16

Quote Originally Posted by Rana2107 View Post

Main Issues

Other Issues

2. Sluggish Clutch.
    3. Brakes Noisy.

New Issues

General Issues

Wait to buy any new bike... Yamaha will launch new tech bikes above 100cc in Pakistan in 2013
    SEE AT:https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ching-pakistan
    Why Yamaha Japan's plan to build latest bikes in Pakistan still lingers on | PakWheels Blog

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Read the article about this issue http://majalil.yolasite.com/resource...20Magazine.pdf, suzuki brand losing its credibility in Pakistan... CEO of suzuki ' Mr.Osama Suzuki ' must take notice
    Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091463Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091465Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan!!! -1091466

salam to the professor. i made complain the the company's page on facebook. i didn't expecte the quick response but still facing problems. i don't know what the f*k to do. i am a pvt sector employee, work 8 hours a day and my bike needs to be seen by 3 different specialists. f*k. i am so upset of my choice now. but again i don't wanna give up. Why pakistan can not leave corruption. lakh di lanat Pakistan standard valea ty.
    Not to postpone is strength in action. -- Omar (R.A)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default fitay mu PS and PakSuzuki

salam to the professor. i made complain the the company's page on facebook. i didn't expecte the quick response but still facing problems. i don't know what the f*k to do. i am a pvt sector employee, work 8 hours a day and my bike needs to be seen by 3 different specialists. f*k. i am so upset of my choice now. but again i don't wanna give up. Why pakistan can not leave corruption. lakh di lanat Pakistan standard valea ty.
    Not to postpone is strength in action. -- Omar (R.A)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Went to suzuki for my cars tuning and I noticed this: a brand new black gs- 150
    Was getting prepared for delivery( side mirrors etc.) and the boy who was installing them kept on giving self to start the bike despite fuel being on 'off ' position.

I laughed and helped him out, pulled the choke and turned fuel to 'reserve'.

Next, the bike turned off after giving accelerator, so suzukis oldest car mechanic( most experienced) came and started giving the bike full throttle even upto 10,000 rpm several times. I was shocked.

Picture for reference;
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1382535596.374849.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  131.3 KB
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Stupid illiterate badtards