0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan

I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years I bought a GS-150 motor byc in 2008 its good standard has induced me to buy a new model 2012 of it but unfortunately this time I have encountered numerous problems when I have bought a new zero meter motor byc GS 150 of your company! It is with regret to inform you that your new GS-150 is below the expected standard and as well as is defective!
    Firstly, when I ride it to my way from showroom, it was punctured and punctured man told me that this punctured was done by inside the rim!! I was shocked on the quality of its rim!! Another shocking moment for me when I used a rear break - it was vibrated and taking jumps!! Moreover, trouble in gear shifting!!! Handle alignment is out!! Jumps are hard – no comfortable suspension as previous model as … Bla bla. I am sure that this same poor standard might be followed in engine standard and engine life may not be longer!!
    I have visited to Pak Suzuki service station at Akbar road Karachi, Pakistan. I was shocked that they do not have proper tools to align a motor byc handle!! and even thay do not have enough auto parts to change on demands!! I am disappointed now with Pak Suzuki standards. Moreover, I wonder on Pak Suzuki quality assurance team, how can these defective products are come out for sale in the market??? I am sure that many of Pak SUZUKI customers are facing that same problems but they do not record their complaints at international Suzuki platforms.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now yamaha is in market.
    Suzuki should improve quality to survive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Now yamaha is in market.
    Suzuki should improve quality to survive.
    Now yamaha is in market.
    Suzuki+Honda should improve quality to survive.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not Suzuki specially Honda because AHL 125cc bike comes in this catageory honda is looting our nation with their old 70 era,s technology

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @majalil

Bro you have a good case to go to the consumer court against them. You can claim damages from the company. I suggest that you sincerely think about it. it is only legal action against there companies that will make them realize their responsibilities toward customers. I feel sorry for ya.
    Please guide the community through the procedures of consumer court. and people should consider this advice. raise ur voice through proper platform if you want to be heard. I know this court kachehri system of our country sucks but think if anyone of us raise voice, how many others will benefit from it. if you cant then dont cry and bare with such f**ked up quality control and customer service.

In developed countries customers are considered GOD for companies, they are always considered right. even if they are wrong customer services personnel never say so, rather they resolve customer's queries whichever way customers want it to be resolved.

Think how they achieved such standards? it doesn't mean that companies are fair in their business, it means that customers have pushed companies to value them, by raising voice, by claiming their rights, by knowing their privileges.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hammad.mustafa View Post
    Please guide the community through the procedures of consumer court. and people should consider this advice.
    Justice delayed is justice denied, they say. Unfortunately justice system in our country is *effed up and that's why we are in a situation where we are and the justice system in a consumer court is no exception. Legally, the principle is pretty simple, just send a complaint notice to manufacturer/service provider to redress your grievance within 15 days of your complaint and if he does not reply then file your complaint in consumer court. Court calls the manufacturer, asks for reply and if they refuse to admit liability court asks you to give your evidence, purchase receipt etc and proof of fault in product/service. Once proved, the court orders for compensation which you claimed. Practically, however, the whole system gets damn slow because of the procedural technicalities coupled with delaying tactics and a case can have considerable delay to reach conclusion so mostly we see only damn serious and interested litigants with serious claims, and most of them get the refund or new product although it may take time, in some cases.

Sorry for a delayed reply, missed to see it earlier.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Justice system of our country is v corrupt.
    Lawyers are liars.
    Whole system consists of man eaters. They suck blood of poor people.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki India offers amazing high quality bike Gixer 150 at Rs86000! Pak Suzuki engineers must concentrate to produce good quality bikes at reasonable price in Pakistan rather than produced scrap and looting the people of Pakistan..! Suzuki zero meter motor bikes are defective in Pakistan -1640373

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

User Tag List