Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 335
Like Tree365Likes

Thread: My Suzuki GS150 Euro-ll

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool My Suzuki GS150 Euro-ll

    Hello everyone,
    By the grace of Allah, I have purchased my new ride GS150.
    Previously, i have owned CD70 (used around 2000Km only, sold because of too tiny engine for my needs)

    My second bike as most of you here know was Junoon. Used for 11000 Km , a very nice bike. Did a lot of long tours on this bike and it was wonderful companion. It is in family use now.

    Because of my touring nature and "Need for Speed", this time i went with the maximum CCs available in market aka GS150, Alhamdulillah it is my third bike in one year time period
    I haven't used it much yet, so can't tell much about it yet. But i have found it amazingly vibration free and silent.
    Here are few shots, please say Mashallah


    Attached Images Attached Images                

  2. #221
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So here are some details of trip
    Left from ISL around 4:30 am, had mini brakes at Jhelum and Gujranwala. Around 8:30 am, i was crossing ravi bridge. When i got to ring road, i noticed bikes going to that road, so i thought may be bann is no more, so i also took the ring road. Then as usual , left ring road at babu sabu, took band road and arrived at Chowk Yateem Khana. Had breakfast with Naan and Chanay which was extremely delicious. From there, i took multan road and and I was at Sahiwal at 11:30 am, took a tea brake there and continued towards Multan. Got there at 2:20 pm, and at 3:30 pm i was in Bahawalpur.
    This whole journey took 11 hours, which includes around 1.5 hours brakes time.
    Bike performed superbly on this trip, i was clocking 100-110 Km/h wherever safe and even in last hour of the trip bike had enough breath to outrun a CG125
    But hey, everything comes at a price. Fuel average for this trip came out 30Km/L

    Few pics
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  3. #222
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hahahhah zabardast gull... That happened because you were already rolling ... it could have bee opposite if it was from first gear...

    its happens exactly like this when on paiggio.. most of the time when signal goes gree there is no chance that you on your paiggio get on with a CG in intial Accelrations.. but it happen very easily that you or criusing on you final gear on straight road and CG tries to catch you but fails and never able to cathc just stays in you side mirror .. lolzz





    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    haven't done head to head comparison with CG, but acceleration feels great to me as compared to Junoon
    Today i have come from ISL to BWP on it, and it felt great. The journey that took 14 hours on Junoon, just completed in 11 hours
    When i was heading from Multan to Bahawalpur, a CG125 Euro2 tried to compete with me
    I pulled accelerator and bike clocked 110Km/h, crossed CG like breeze
    The guy on CG was "shouqin mazaj" type, even had his bike registered to number "2013" , he got shocked when beaten, and when i slowed down, started riding by my side trying to notice which bike i was riding , felt bad for him.



    Alla pictures sir.. your fuel average is exactly which Omer85 got for his paiggio for speed trip to lahore he did last month..

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    So here are some details of trip
    Left from ISL around 4:30 am, had mini brakes at Jhelum and Gujranwala. Around 8:30 am, i was crossing ravi bridge. When i got to ring road, i noticed bikes going to that road, so i thought may be bann is no more, so i also took the ring road. Then as usual , left ring road at babu sabu, took band road and arrived at Chowk Yateem Khana. Had breakfast with Naan and Chanay which was extremely delicious. From there, i took multan road and and I was at Sahiwal at 11:30 am, took a tea brake there and continued towards Multan. Got there at 2:20 pm, and at 3:30 pm i was in Bahawalpur.
    This whole journey took 11 hours, which includes around 1.5 hours brakes time.
    Bike performed superbly on this trip, i was clocking 100-110 Km/h wherever safe and even in last hour of the trip bike had enough breath to outrun a CG125
    But hey, everything comes at a price. Fuel average for this trip came out 30Km/L

    Few pics
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #223
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    hahahhah zabardast gull...

    Alla pictures sir.. your fuel average is exactly which Omer85 got for his paiggio for speed trip to lahore he did last month..
    Yup got almost the same average with same speed as Gull posted

  5. #224
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Gull Yar tunay tu aj dil jeet liya hai .. I have a lot of memories with exactly this place .. I have a quaestion why u stopped here ?



    My Suzuki GS150 Euroll Silent Beast -1136846
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #225
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Gull Yar tunay tu aj dil jeet liya hai .. I have a lot of memories with exactly this place .. I have a quaestion why u stopped here ?



    My Suzuki GS150 Euroll Silent Beast -1136846
    Well, it was the first milestone mentioning Bahawalpur distance noticed by me on the way.

  7. #226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Another thing,
    Although bike tank capacity is mentioned 12 litre on manual, but it can accommodate 14 litre if filled completely.

  8. #227
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Another thing,
    Although bike tank capacity is mentioned 12 litre on manual, but it can accommodate 14 litre if filled completely.
    yes I noticed this that the capacity mentioned on the manual is 12 but once while getting the tank full, it went to 14 litres and there was some petrol in the tank before as well. btw nice trip and nice pics.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  9. #228
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    since i have drove asad jamal @ master100's gs 150 i m madly in love with it
    always a charm to ride the counter weights at handle bas , the setting position the sound of bike n wide arms man gs took ma heart away
    legend will revive soon

  10. #229
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default thats what m talking about

    for those who dare
    here comes my brother the master of disaster
    this gs still gives a virgined bike feel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    legend will revive soon

  11. #230
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hidalgo in love with a four stroke ??????

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

  12. #231
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    yes I noticed this that the capacity mentioned on the manual is 12 but once while getting the tank full, it went to 14 litres and there was some petrol in the tank before as well. btw nice trip and nice pics.
    Good thing
    This bike really need big tank, it's a petrol guzzler at 100+ speeds
    Damn, 30 Km/L.... I was under the impression that worst it could give would be 35 Km/L.

  13. #232
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Good thing
    This bike really need big tank, it's a petrol guzzler at 100+ speeds
    Damn, 30 Km/L.... I was under the impression that worst it could give would be 35 Km/L.
    since i never went on long trips so never felt the need of a bigger tank but planning my first trip of around 250 kms on 9th march. hoping for the best and lets see what results i get and what is the average. wanted to take my euro 2 but it is still 200 kms done so it will go on the trip the next time
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  14. #233
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Hidalgo in love with a four stroke ??????

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    indeed i am
    do nt tell my yb 100 and rx 115 please
    legend will revive soon

  15. #234
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    since i never went on long trips so never felt the need of a bigger tank but planning my first trip of around 250 kms on 9th march. hoping for the best and lets see what results i get and what is the average. wanted to take my euro 2 but it is still 200 kms done so it will go on the trip the next time
    Best of luck for your trip, do share the exerience with us.
    Congrats for your new bike. May i ask the reason of buying another one ??

  16. #235
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well done gull . . . .
    110kmph is a dangerous speed bro
    Did you Installed disk brakes or thy r stock ?

  17. #236
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Best of luck for your trip, do share the exerience with us.
    Congrats for your new bike. May i ask the reason of buying another one ??
    thanks alot bro will surely be posting the pics and experience of the trip. actually my younger brother wanted a bike so there was no other option that seemed good to me so bought a gs euro 2 for him. but it is in my use these days as it is in the running phase. and his daily running is max 10 kms so thats why i am using it so that the running is done carefully and soon.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  18. #237
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,578
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    since i never went on long trips so never felt the need of a bigger tank but planning my first trip of around 250 kms on 9th march. hoping for the best and lets see what results i get and what is the average. wanted to take my euro 2 but it is still 200 kms done so it will go on the trip the next time
    Best of Luck for your trip.

  19. #238
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Gull bhai lovely trip bro, mashAllah GS looking beauitful in this shot
    Rear tyre looking strong,huge & suiting GS
    My Suzuki GS150 Euroll Silent Beast -1137761

    Gull i am confused a bit, how much km's in total you travelled on GS during this trip

  20. #239
    PakWheeler Follow
    MohammadJorbai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Asalam Everyone,
    I bought a brand new Suzuki GS150 Euro II a day ago.
    I want you people to guide me with running period
    Like at exactly what rpm should i change from 1st gear to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, etc etc
    I am new to bikes.
    Nd do i have to change oil at 500km or 1000km ?

  21. #240
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,277
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Gull i am confused a bit, how much km's in total you travelled on GS during this trip
    800km


    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •