Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool My Suzuki GS150 Euro-ll

Hello everyone,
    By the grace of Allah, I have purchased my new ride GS150.
    Previously, i have owned CD70 (used around 2000Km only, sold because of too tiny engine for my needs)

My second bike as most of you here know was Junoon. Used for 11000 Km , a very nice bike. Did a lot of long tours on this bike and it was wonderful companion. It is in family use now.

Because of my touring nature and "Need for Speed", this time i went with the maximum CCs available in market aka GS150, Alhamdulillah it is my third bike in one year time period
    I haven't used it much yet, so can't tell much about it yet. But i have found it amazingly vibration free and silent.
    Here are few shots, please say Mashallah

Attached Images Attached Images                

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Facing another issue in GS.
    As i have told earlier that rear seat isn't comfortable for pillion at all. But on the top of that, pillion rider keep slipping to left side. very annoying issue. anyone else facing this on GS??? I noticed this issue but didn't pay attention, now my friend is also feeling the same issue. Hell, whenever going out with friends, no one agrees to sit on the rear seat of GS. my deluxe is always carrying the extra weight.
    what could be the possible reason?? shock imbalance?? should i try adjusting the left shock one point high (tighter)???
    i never faced this issue with my bike but one thing that i faced was the seat used to slip alot . i mean when i used to apply hard brake i used to slip to the front. but now the problem is gone. was thinking to put a seat cover on the seat to avoid this problem.
    and yes the issue that your gs is facing might be the issue of shock imbalance.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay how about this . If we need to make a custom bike with all local available then i have a project for Hidgolo.

Ravi Piaggio storm 125 ki body, Honda deluxe 125 ki wiring system including head light, Suzuki gs 150 ka engine with self start. and suzuki shougan ki alloy rims,

So is it possible to get all these from vendors or from company to make a custom one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A company would not be able to make one... but you can get help from hidalgo if in Rawalpindi.. he can do that for you and estimates the expenditures too.

Quote Originally Posted by zubair.ilyyas.5 View Post
    Okay how about this . If we need to make a custom bike with all local available then i have a project for Hidgolo.

Ravi Piaggio storm 125 ki body, Honda deluxe 125 ki wiring system including head light, Suzuki gs 150 ka engine with self start. and suzuki shougan ki alloy rims,

So is it possible to get all these from vendors or from company to make a custom one.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam Dear All,
    I am new to this discussion but I am also Proud ownwer Of Two Suzukis
    1- Suzuki Bandit 400 cc 1993 model
    2- Suzuki Gs 150 2013 model
    One thing is to be sure No pakistani bike can compare the Suzuki technology in any way
    Gs is Hell of a Monster bike Bike because It has Following Same things/Technology as my other Heavy Bike
    1- OHC technology Means over head camshaft which gives Extra Power to its piston
    2- Mikuni 30 mm carb which gives little low fuel economy but full blood to bike when throttled
    3- Same self starter motor (15 teeth) for extra soft and low battery consuming start
    4- bigger Light Bulb (35 w)
    5- same direct current system to light
    6- parking light
    7- Same frame as Suzuki GN 250(monster single cylinder bike of 90's)
    8- Spark plug (NGK CR8) high power spark
    so over all difference in both the bike is Tyres and 4 Cylender in my bandit other wise i feel same when riding both the bikes
    Suzuki is champion in technology and all GS 150 Owners shold be proud that They have Originally Japanees technology Assembled by japanees themself.
    I had been Using All the bikes since 1995 like Yamaha YD 100, CG 125, Euro 2, Deluxe But GS Series is top of the list
    GS Series has only one minor issue and that is CluTch Making Sound Because it needs a second to adjust for fimer grip so you have to release the throttle to lower the RPM and then shift the Gear It never Makes CLICK sound but if you want to make Hurry then it makes Auckward Sound
    But for me it is ok Because on highway no one can catch you.
    Last Day I had an accident In night Near to Khanewal while Returning From BAHAWALPUR but the Frame Making Technology of Suzuki Save me and My bike Only Speed Meter was Damaged a bit other wise My brand New Applied For 2013 GS 150 was safe from a even a minor Scratch to Engine or any other Part( Thanks to Allah Almighty)
    I had same kind of Accident with CG 125 and it was Damaged Heavily.
    So conclusion GS rocks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeelrazanaqvi View Post
    Salam Dear All,
    I am new to this discussion but I am also Proud ownwer Of Two Suzukis
    1- Suzuki Bandit 400 cc 1993 model
    2- Suzuki Gs 150 2013 model
    One thing is to be sure No pakistani bike can compare the Suzuki technology in any way
    Gs is Hell of a Monster bike Bike because It has Following Same things/Technology as my other Heavy Bike
    1- OHC technology Means over head camshaft which gives Extra Power to its piston
    2- Mikuni 30 mm carb which gives little low fuel economy but full blood to bike when throttled
    3- Same self starter motor (15 teeth) for extra soft and low battery consuming start
    4- bigger Light Bulb (35 w)
    5- same direct current system to light
    6- parking light
    7- Same frame as Suzuki GN 250(monster single cylinder bike of 90's)
    8- Spark plug (NGK CR8) high power spark
    so over all difference in both the bike is Tyres and 4 Cylender in my bandit other wise i feel same when riding both the bikes
    Suzuki is champion in technology and all GS 150 Owners shold be proud that They have Originally Japanees technology Assembled by japanees themself.
    I had been Using All the bikes since 1995 like Yamaha YD 100, CG 125, Euro 2, Deluxe But GS Series is top of the list
    GS Series has only one minor issue and that is CluTch Making Sound Because it needs a second to adjust for fimer grip so you have to release the throttle to lower the RPM and then shift the Gear It never Makes CLICK sound but if you want to make Hurry then it makes Auckward Sound
    But for me it is ok Because on highway no one can catch you.
    Last Day I had an accident In night Near to Khanewal while Returning From BAHAWALPUR but the Frame Making Technology of Suzuki Save me and My bike Only Speed Meter was Damaged a bit other wise My brand New Applied For 2013 GS 150 was safe from a even a minor Scratch to Engine or any other Part( Thanks to Allah Almighty)
    I had same kind of Accident with CG 125 and it was Damaged Heavily.
    So conclusion GS rocks.
    Dear Nabeel, greetings, can you please comment on my following comments that I have posted at another Pak Wheels (PW) Forum. You can also view original posting at
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-a#post3815696

Please see I had following needs: -

1. Good & Tireless Runner - should not get tired of running at high speed in traffic on a hot day
    2. Good Quality Manufacturing
    3. Fuel Economy
    4. Bike with Height (as I am heavy and tall - my pillion rider too; both 6 feet and each around 110 kgs)
    5. Comfortable Seat (both driver and pillion rider)
    6. Comfortable Stable Drive
    7. Self Start
    8. Handle Lock placed at ignition
    9. Fuel Gauge in speedometer
    10. Low noise levels
    11. Disk Brakes
    12. Complete After Sales Service
    13. Universal Availability of Genuine Spare Parts
    14. Universal Availability of Qualified Mechanics

SUZUKI GS150 does not fulfill my needs listed at serials 2, 5, 6, 8,11, 12, 13 & 14. Now that is 57% less fulfilment of my NEEDS - that too at a dearer price!!! If we assign value to mylist of NEEDS then I find SUZUKI GS150 missing my critical needs. That means the value of difference ratio of 57% gets compounded!! (Mind you, I have not included resale aspect in this analysis!!!)

I believe cost benefit ratio will creep towards equilibrium if SUZUKI drops GS150 price by same percentage. That seems unlikely. Therefore, this product seems to have become a liability - even for SUZUKI​. These calculations are for my personal use only. However, since you all are contributing with sincerity and empathy therefore, I felt it imperative to share my workings with you good lot as well Please see that results will be different for every person because of our unique preferences.

I tend to go with bhai Gul Sb. as he has actually used a product and has first hand experience. However, I keep every opinion in high regard. Many thanks again.

Kind regards
    M

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirzakaleem View Post
    Dear Nabeel, greetings, can you please comment on my following comments that I have posted at another Pak Wheels (PW) Forum. You can also view original posting at
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...-a#post3815696

Please see I had following needs: -

1. Good & Tireless Runner - should not get tired of running at high speed in traffic on a hot day
    2. Good Quality Manufacturing
    3. Fuel Economy
    4. Bike with Height (as I am heavy and tall - my pillion rider too; both 6 feet and each around 110 kgs)
    5. Comfortable Seat (both driver and pillion rider)
    6. Comfortable Stable Drive
    7. Self Start
    8. Handle Lock placed at ignition
    9. Fuel Gauge in speedometer
    10. Low noise levels
    11. Disk Brakes
    12. Complete After Sales Service
    13. Universal Availability of Genuine Spare Parts
    14. Universal Availability of Qualified Mechanics

SUZUKI GS150 does not fulfill my needs listed at serials 2, 5, 6, 8,11, 12, 13 & 14. Now that is 57% less fulfilment of my NEEDS - that too at a dearer price!!! If we assign value to mylist of NEEDS then I find SUZUKI GS150 missing my critical needs. That means the value of difference ratio of 57% gets compounded!! (Mind you, I have not included resale aspect in this analysis!!!)

I believe cost benefit ratio will creep towards equilibrium if SUZUKI drops GS150 price by same percentage. That seems unlikely. Therefore, this product seems to have become a liability - even for SUZUKI​. These calculations are for my personal use only. However, since you all are contributing with sincerity and empathy therefore, I felt it imperative to share my workings with you good lot as well Please see that results will be different for every person because of our unique preferences.

I tend to go with bhai Gul Sb. as he has actually used a product and has first hand experience. However, I keep every opinion in high regard. Many thanks again.

Kind regards
    M
    wasalam Dear
    Well First of All i woould like to share that this is not any sort of debate i am posting my opinion only so please don't take is so seriously.
    Dear I would like to Quote one Quotation " Resources are limited but Human Desires are Unlimited " Dear We can not get each an every thing in life according to our desires. Some times we have to compromise you can not always have handsom salary at your doorstep or Beautiful lady as your wife which is educated and well mannered. Every thing comes in price and nothing is Perfect in this world Except ALLAH ALMIGHTY.
    Dear Yes it Lack Your two needs
    1- Disk Break
    2- Handle Lock at ignition
    3- Fuel Gauge
    dear these are only two things missing other wise Every thing is there, Me and Gul have traveled more than 500 KMS in one ride many times so yes it is comfortable You can not expect HONDA GOLDWING like car back comfort in every bike even if you are spending 10,000,00 on HAYABUSSA.
    Dear i am not suzuki spokesperson but a fan of their technology in BIKING
    Build Quailty is best as compared to any pakistani bike i dont know what you mean with build quality but as far as i know the word BUILD QUALITY GS 150 is up to standards.
    Mechanics and Spare Parts are the things which depends on Consumer Desire and preference. When every one is buying Honda How can you have good mechanics of SUZUKI and spare parts??
    Dear I told you the technology of Suzuki GS 150 is far better than ATLAS Honda. Our Mechanics are used to of Easy thing and OHV technology is so simple that a 8-10 years kid which joins the mechanic to learn the USTADI becomes USTAD in 15-18 months hardly but OHC engines are bit technical and need proper education and understanding of the system.
    So My vote is mine and Yours is Your Brother
    we will not move a single inch from our conclusion so i think we need not to argue because you have your own reason and i have mine
    Regards,
    Prof. Nabeel Raza

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeelrazanaqvi View Post
    wasalam Dear
    Well First of All i woould like to share that this is not any sort of debate i am posting my opinion only so please don't take is so seriously.
    Dear I would like to Quote one Quotation " Resources are limited but Human Desires are Unlimited " Dear We can not get each an every thing in life according to our desires. Some times we have to compromise you can not always have handsom salary at your doorstep or Beautiful lady as your wife which is educated and well mannered. Every thing comes in price and nothing is Perfect in this world Except ALLAH ALMIGHTY.
    Dear Yes it Lack Your two needs
    1- Disk Break
    2- Handle Lock at ignition
    3- Fuel Gauge
    dear these are only two things missing other wise Every thing is there, Me and Gul have traveled more than 500 KMS in one ride many times so yes it is comfortable You can not expect HONDA GOLDWING like car back comfort in every bike even if you are spending 10,000,00 on HAYABUSSA.
    Dear i am not suzuki spokesperson but a fan of their technology in BIKING
    Build Quailty is best as compared to any pakistani bike i dont know what you mean with build quality but as far as i know the word BUILD QUALITY GS 150 is up to standards.
    Mechanics and Spare Parts are the things which depends on Consumer Desire and preference. When every one is buying Honda How can you have good mechanics of SUZUKI and spare parts??
    Dear I told you the technology of Suzuki GS 150 is far better than ATLAS Honda. Our Mechanics are used to of Easy thing and OHV technology is so simple that a 8-10 years kid which joins the mechanic to learn the USTADI becomes USTAD in 15-18 months hardly but OHC engines are bit technical and need proper education and understanding of the system.
    So My vote is mine and Yours is Your Brother
    we will not move a single inch from our conclusion so i think we need not to argue because you have your own reason and i have mine
    Regards,
    Prof. Nabeel Raza
    I totally agree with Nabeel's Opinion that GS150 i.e. Suzuki standard is much much better as compared to other crap comapnies in Pakistan like Honda SHonda .... Suzuki is far far better then all these Political companies. ... Wahi purani 30 saal pehle wali CG125 or Deluxe jismai plastic ka samaan laga kar usay Deluxe means new name dediya... Just like the New mehran in which they had put the crystal lights in past an saying that a new Model LOL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gull Bhai & All Gs150 users
    Does OHC 150cc engine produce valve sound ?
    one of really annoying thing is this valve sound in OHV 125cc Engine
    as you drive your bike you can quite clearly listen chirr chirr valve sound

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GS is OHV or an OHC I think its an OHV sir...

and GS and storm dont have that valve sound they have auto adjusting valves and they make no noise if you ever came upon GS/storm you will clearly notice the Mute Note from engine. its like hmmmmm..... beside when bike goes really bad tab tu OHC bhii khar khar kharak shru ker deta hai like the previuos paiggio I had .. lolzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Gull Bhai & All Gs150 users
    Does OHC 150cc engine produce valve sound ?
    one of really annoying thing is this valve sound in OHV 125cc Engine
    as you drive your bike you can quite clearly listen chirr chirr valve sound
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GS is OHC, and no valve sound in it.
    But i didn't notice any valve sound in Deluxe also, may be because of that Dug Dug silencer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In deluxe new one and new EuroII CG pwer plus they have improved the eninge and made changes in head largely I also notice very less valve noise almost mute in newer models..

But i didn't notice any valve sound in Deluxe also, may be because of that Dug Dug silencer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    In deluxe new one and new EuroII CG pwer plus they have improved the eninge and made changes in head largely I also notice very less valve noise almost mute in newer models..
    Well Improvement is in the Rocker Arm shape but one annoying thing about Euro II Cg 125 is that KOOOOONNN Sound which comes from engine while driving tha bike( Not standing or engine running on stand)
    Secondly GS is OHC and this technology means auto adjust of Valves in many models but i am not sure about GS 150 and GS 125 because my BANDIT is auto adjust, I am sure same would be tha case with these two lower CC models also beacuse of same Technology in these Bikes, These Two bikes share Same technology with following Model of Suzukis
    GN 250
    GSS 250
    GSF 400
    GSX 250
    and with slight change in GSXR 1000 as Well

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Well Improvement is in the Rocker Arm shape but one annoying thing about Euro II Cg 125 is that KOOOOONNN Sound which comes from engine while driving tha bike( Not standing or engine running on stand)
    Secondly GS is OHC and this technology means auto adjust of Valves in many models but i am not sure about GS 150 and GS 125 because my BANDIT is auto adjust, I am sure same would be tha case with these two lower CC models also beacuse of same Technology in these Bikes, These Two bikes share Same technology with following Model of Suzukis
    GN 250
    GSS 250
    GSF 400
    GSX 250
    and with slight change in GSXR 1000 as Well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

valve sound is present in my friends 2013 deluxe
    valve sound was present in my previous 2012 deluxe
    Gull bhai i always use to complain with honda mechanic about this valve sound
    honda mechanic ne mujhe kaha sir yeh aise sound aata hai aur yeh remove nahein kiya jaasakta
    woh bol raha tha company waalay humein kehte hai aap customer ko satisfy karo
    ke yeh valve sound hoga bike mein aur yeh normal cheez hai
    woh kah raha tha agar mein zyaada vavle ko tight kardo toh yeh awaaz khatam hojaayge
    par yeh sahe nahein hai engine ke liye company humein mana karte hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone told me about gs 150 modification in lahore....??

My Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1167842

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So, my friend is having trouble with GS brakes ,
    I thought now that it has done around 5000Km, it might be the time to change brake shoes. As i remember when i bought it new, it's front brake was working very good, but with time it lost its grip.
    anyway, we went to suzuki shop and asked for brake shoes but there weren't any in stock. He told us to get shoes repaired by putting new leather on them. I tried to find some after market shoes first but couldn't. So got the old shoes repaired with new leather. But result feels so so, nothing special.
    I was wondering, if GS150 brake shoes size compares to any of honda bike??? so that i could find some after market shoes of that bike and try them in GS...
    ??????????????????????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 days ago I saw the updated model of the GS150. The only changed i noticed and saw was the front mudguard is no more chromed now it is painted. Saw red front mudguard on red GS150.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^now that's a damn good change in 8 years ...what else can we possibly get ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar, someone can tell me which bike brake shoes are same as GS150????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar, someone can tell me which bike brake shoes are same as GS150????
    Buy gs150 brake shoes. or try cd100 or cg125 brakeshoes
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

User Tag List