Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 574
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Suzuki GS150 Euro-ll 2013

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki GS150 Euro-ll 2013

    Hi everybody
    Here is my new ride GS150.
    This is my second GS. I got Deluxe after selling the first one, but started missing the silent and smooth ride of GS so got one again.
    Please say Mashallah

    Suzuki GS150 Euroll 2013 -1693389


  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    Thanks for your kind reply. and what is the difference you feel between 90/90 and 100/90 tyre which company is more good ?
    100/90 is equivalent to 3.50 in old format
    100/90 would give even better grip and stability. But this much big tyre kind of makes GS less agile, and it becomes harder to zig zag and take u turns....
    Although many pakwheelers are using 100/90 in their GS but performance conscious user like me would certainly feel loss of power with that big tyre. That's why i moved from 100/90 to 90/90.
    For 90/90, servis company works fine. In imported, you can find Dunlop.
    For 100/90, no local company. You would have to go for imported one. Dunlop, DSI and Golden boy are pretty popular for 100/90.

    I installed the Deluxe rim on Stock spokes.

  3. #142
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    100/90 is equivalent to 3.50 in old format
    100/90 would give even better grip and stability. But this much big tyre kind of makes GS less agile, and it becomes harder to zig zag and take u turns....
    Although many pakwheelers are using 100/90 in their GS but performance conscious user like me would certainly feel loss of power with that big tyre. That's why i moved from 100/90 to 90/90.
    For 90/90, servis company works fine. In imported, you can find Dunlop.
    For 100/90, no local company. You would have to go for imported one. Dunlop, DSI and Golden boy are pretty popular for 100/90.

    I installed the Deluxe rim on Stock spokes.
    Thanks for answering the queries.

  4. #143
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    90/90 is equivalent to 3.25 in old format.

    If comparing stock 3.00 with servis 90/90,
    Better grip, better cornering performance, more stability at high speeds when 90/90 combined with 2.15 inch wide rim

    Some people say this 90/90 is bad for wet grip but i have come down from Murree to ISL on Express highway in heavy rain and it didn't let me down.
    and finally that 3.00 looks kiddish on GS. This 90/90 with wide rim looks classy

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1264617
    gull bro as u know im impressed by your tours so plz share the pics of muree express way.and tel me one thing did the mileage and top speed decreased by using 90 90 18 tyre?

  5. #144
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    gull bro as u know im impressed by your tours so plz share the pics of muree express way.and tel me one thing did the mileage and top speed decreased by using 90 90 18 tyre?
    I barely used GS on stock tyre so can't compare mileage and speed. There are claims of upto 118Km on GPS here on pakwheels. My GS tops around 105Km/h on GPS.
    Mileage i get is usually 35-40Km/lit.

    Following are few clicks of Expresss Way from when i had Junoon. I don't have much because i only used Express Way for coming back to ISL and on the way back, one is tired and don't feel like to stop and take pics.

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265148

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265149

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265150

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265152

  6. #145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how many kms done on the bike bro?

  7. #146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    how many kms done on the bike bro?
    Not much
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #147
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA hope everyone is in good health
    after a lot of suggestions and inquiries, have finally decided to buy GS 150
    Will be buying tomorrow Inshallah if it is available in black color

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Not much
    GS has the best meter of any local production bike, so simple and elegant with those long needles and well-lit dials

  10. #149
    PakWheeler Follow
    Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i just bought my first bike GS150 just couple of days ago
    its really smooth and very quite as compared to the other bikes on the road
    the only thing i dont like in this bike is the break light other then that its all good
    Eat - Sleep - Drive

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    I barely used GS on stock tyre so can't compare mileage and speed. There are claims of upto 118Km on GPS here on pakwheels. My GS tops around 105Km/h on GPS.
    Mileage i get is usually 35-40Km/lit.

    Following are few clicks of Expresss Way from when i had Junoon. I don't have much because i only used Express Way for coming back to ISL and on the way back, one is tired and don't feel like to stop and take pics.

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265148

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265149

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265150

    My 2nd Suzuki GS150 Euroll -1265152
    thx gull.ap ne meri request pe pics upload ki.apki mileage and topspeed waqai km ha with heavier tyre.meri mileage 50 ha city me ALLAH Ka krm ha.top speed lahore me moqa nai mla 105 tk chalai ha speedometer pe.full throttle pe kbi nai chalai.kbi highway pe nkla tu chk kron ga.100 se oper dr b lagna shro ho jata ha

  12. #151
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,276
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    top speed lahore me moqa nai mla 105 tk chalai ha speedometer pe.full throttle pe kbi nai chalai.kbi highway pe nkla tu chk kron ga.100 se oper dr b lagna shro ho jata ha
    i only once saw speedo needle touching 120. May be wind was very favourable that day
    Otherwise it usually tops out between 110-115 on speedo.

  13. #152
    PakWheeler Follow
    ViKiNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa gull bhai ,bro i need your help regarding my gs i face a problem which i think showroom walo ko bhi samaj nahe araha hai warranty pe do checkup n coil change kia tha which install under fuel tank problem yai hai k bike ko tezz ya full rpm pe chalao to lights (meter n headlight) mai fluctuation start hojati hai n thori thori der may jerk kerti hai jaisay patrol khatam horaha ho gaer bike slow na karo to bund hojati hai no lights in meter n headlight kuch dair road pe khuar honay k bad apni merzi se start hojati hai n one more thing engine 80 90km kernay k lia bhi bohot struggle keraha hota hai n cheek raha hota hai ,ap ka kia idea hai kia problem hai bike may .

  14. #153
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViKiNg View Post
    aoa gull bhai ,bro i need your help regarding my gs i face a problem which i think showroom walo ko bhi samaj nahe araha hai warranty pe do checkup n coil change kia tha which install under fuel tank problem yai hai k bike ko tezz ya full rpm pe chalao to lights (meter n headlight) mai fluctuation start hojati hai n thori thori der may jerk kerti hai jaisay patrol khatam horaha ho gaer bike slow na karo to bund hojati hai no lights in meter n headlight kuch dair road pe khuar honay k bad apni merzi se start hojati hai n one more thing engine 80 90km kernay k lia bhi bohot struggle keraha hota hai n cheek raha hota hai ,ap ka kia idea hai kia problem hai bike may .
    I doubt it's a CDI problem ? Kitni chali hui hai ?

  15. #154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViKiNg View Post
    aoa gull bhai ,bro i need your help regarding my gs i face a problem which i think showroom walo ko bhi samaj nahe araha hai warranty pe do checkup n coil change kia tha which install under fuel tank problem yai hai k bike ko tezz ya full rpm pe chalao to lights (meter n headlight) mai fluctuation start hojati hai n thori thori der may jerk kerti hai jaisay patrol khatam horaha ho gaer bike slow na karo to bund hojati hai no lights in meter n headlight kuch dair road pe khuar honay k bad apni merzi se start hojati hai n one more thing engine 80 90km kernay k lia bhi bohot struggle keraha hota hai n cheek raha hota hai ,ap ka kia idea hai kia problem hai bike may .
    CDI unit might be

  16. #155
    PakWheeler Follow
    ViKiNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    I doubt it's a CDI problem ? Kitni chali hui hai ?
    Around 1200km dair month phailay li hai ,jab bhi maira showroom chaker lagta hai 2, 3 coil desk pe rakhay way hotay hai n thay says k coil ka issue bohot araha hai n mairay complain pe bhi coil ka problem diagnose kia technician ne but nothing change problem is still there

  17. #156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    camry47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViKiNg View Post
    Around 1200km dair month phailay li hai ,jab bhi maira showroom chaker lagta hai 2, 3 coil desk pe rakhay way hotay hai n thay says k coil ka issue bohot araha hai n mairay complain pe bhi coil ka problem diagnose kia technician ne but nothing change problem is still there
    tell them to diagnose charger and CDI unit as well presurize em

  18. #157
    PakWheeler Follow
    ViKiNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    tell them to diagnose charger and CDI unit as well presurize em
    Charger ? What is this thing n hota kaha hai ?

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CDI capicitors are loosing voltage sooner then there ability to store it.... OR may be ur ignition coil is heating up now if it stops again touch ur ignition coil if it is hot then coil is bad if it is still cool then cdi is bad.... this is one of the famous GS150 fault i thought new GS150 men nahi hai but i THINK cdi ISSUE OF gs150 STILL CONTINUES....
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  20. #159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    i only once saw speedo needle touching 120. May be wind was very favourable that day
    Otherwise it usually tops out between 110-115 on speedo.
    bro 2nd tunning k bad se mje halki se awz a rhi ha timing chain jha hota ha wha se aj me le gya jha se purchase ki thi tu unho ne bola ye normal awz ha.khur khur khur ki awz ha jb throttle km kro wrna speed pe chlatey nai ati phr b unho ne mere kehne pe dobara tappets whgera adjst kiey tu wo phr b ha.is it normal plz tel me.any other gs owner tel me plz.wo yhi keh rhey they k whm ha apka

  21. #160
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ager tappets unhon ny dubara kiye hai tu phir chain ki awaz ho gee..

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    bro 2nd tunning k bad se mje halki se awz a rhi ha timing chain jha hota ha wha se aj me le gya jha se purchase ki thi tu unho ne bola ye normal awz ha.khur khur khur ki awz ha jb throttle km kro wrna speed pe chlatey nai ati phr b unho ne mere kehne pe dobara tappets whgera adjst kiey tu wo phr b ha.is it normal plz tel me.any other gs owner tel me plz.wo yhi keh rhey they k whm ha apka
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •