Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post SUZUKI GD110 Specification Details

Finally purchased the GD110 .. Pictures are updated at the last page

************************************************** ***************************************
    I found more details about SUZUKI GD110 ..
    Attached Images Attached Images               

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    well somebody cut this imported/CBU crap already ... this is totally misleading.. ... this bike is locally assembled with main parts being imported from china ...Haojue corporation to be exact .... its the same case like piaggio.... Ravi import major parts from zongshen china and then assemble it here locally .... so why suzuki is charging 100cc for the price of 125cc... what makes their bike better than piaggio or gs 150... its just another bike from china... nothing fancy... either ravi is a fool selling Italian technology at the price of 100cc or suzuki...
    where as my information currently this bike is 100% imported from China. After seeing the response they will start local manufacturing of this bike. I think you hand seen this bike in real. Once you see it you can see the difference in parts finishing. Currently SUZUKI i selling this bike without profit just to get the share of market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My sprinter...today i am loading pics which are taken from my SUZUKi sprinter for last 8 years. Oil filter change reading. in rain.at 100 km speed. at night.. In fog..happy memories..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

More PICS taken while riding sprinter

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Scorpion yaar Brand does matter infact it matters alot
    GD110 belongs to Suzuki, It is designed by Suzuki

Suzuki as a brand is certainly without doubt more Valuable than Piaggio
    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Bhai is news ka Source ????
    Quote Originally Posted by shedatali View Post
    where as my information currently this bike is 100% imported from China. After seeing the response they will start local manufacturing of this bike. I think you hand seen this bike in real. Once you see it you can see the difference in parts finishing. Currently SUZUKI i selling this bike without profit just to get the share of market.
    who told u that its 100% imported ... that's why i m pissed off, they are spreading lies to sell this overpriced thing ..u can confirm that by anyone who works deep in suzuki except those sales man who will tell u it came in an aeroplane shipment

here's the word of MD of pak suzuki Hirofumi Nagao himself....

Most parts for the new model are imported from China due to the company?s wish to launch the motorbike soon, Nagao said while examining the engine of one of the three different coloured motorcycles launched by the company on Tuesday. ?The company will now see how it can increase its localisation in Pakistan,? he added.
    i m not any way against this bike ... its a lovely bike as far as tech goes ...but my only concern is its price ....it shouldn't be priced 1 lakh ... what ever you guys say, its still a entry level basic commuter of suzuki with basic features .. and piaggio is an exclusive italian brand and what they offer in 100k is bigger, better and beautiful in every expect from gd110.... it also makes fool out of suzuki itself as they are offering basic 100cc and advanced 150cc at same price and there are many parts in gs150 and sprinter too which are being imported and assemble here ...so what's the difference .... there's no logic at all .. it will only reassure other vendors to increase their products price too in the name of holy import ....
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most parts for the new model are imported from China due to the company?s wish to launch the motorbike soon, Nagao said while examining the engine of one of the three different coloured motorcycles launched by the company on Tuesday. ?The company will now see how it can increase its localisation in Pakistan,? he added.
    If this is really a case .. then WHOOP! WHOOOP! then I cant comment on it being Good or bad untill I see it perosnally
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

exactly ... no one can say anything on its quality as being too good or bad as of now ... only time will tell but 100% imported tag is totally misleading for sure ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who told u that its 100% imported ... that's why i m pissed off, they are spreading lies to sell this overpriced thing ..u can confirm that by anyone who works deep in suzuki except those sales man who will tell u it came in an aeroplane shipment

i m not any way against this bike ... its a lovely bike as far as tech goes ...but my only concern is its price ....it shouldn't be priced 1 lakh ... what ever you guys say, its still a entry level basic commuter of suzuki with basic features .. and piaggio is an exclusive italian brand and what they offer in 100k is bigger, better and beautiful in every expect from gd110.... it also makes fool out of suzuki itself as they are offering basic 100cc and advanced 150cc at same price and there are many parts in gs150 and sprinter too which are being imported and assemble here ...so what's the difference .... there's no logic at all .. it will only reassure other vendors to increase their products price too in the name of holy import ....

Sales man told me that its assembled in Pakistan with parts imported from Thailand, China. but if you see the Tyre there are chines. So Tyre is a part which is easily available in Pakistan and if they are assembling the bike over here they don't need to import it from china. This means PS want to get back share of market as soon as possible so they currently import the bike from china and lunch it and later they start the assembling locally. If you see the finishing of the bike it is up to mark. even the little bolts tell you the story...I agree that price is high but on the other hand its totally new engine, new technology.

i used SR21 2 stroke bike then SD110 and sprinter. SD110 engine is imported from Thailand and assembled in Pakistan. Sprinter version is totally Pakistan engine and all other parts. But there is hell difference between both bikes rides. SD110 ride is very smooth. engine runs very smooth although the technology and engine was same.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so my point is this currently its looks like a best option in 100 CC bikes. and with best quality . I am going to purchase it on weekend. So after purchasing i will give you more details about the bike. But what i see at the showroom its best quality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now i,m also have doubt about that so no comments about its origin will wait to until things get clear and about quality is will visit showroom someday to have a deep look ......
    And agar aap ny piaggio ki tareef ker di to kaisay ho sakta hy main na manu sure Piaggio is still better than GD
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sales man told me that its assembled in Pakistan with parts imported from Thailand, China. but if you see the Tyre there are chines. So Tyre is a part which is easily available in Pakistan and if they are assembling the bike over here they don't need to import it from china. This means PS want to get back share of market as soon as possible so they currently import the bike from china and lunch it and later they start the assembling locally. If you see the finishing of the bike it is up to mark. even the little bolts tell you the story...I agree that price is high but on the other hand its totally new engine, new technology.

i used SR21 2 stroke bike then SD110 and sprinter. SD110 engine is imported from Thailand and assembled in Pakistan. Sprinter version is totally Pakistan engine and all other parts. But there is hell difference between both bikes rides. SD110 ride is very smooth. engine runs very smooth although the technology and engine was same.
    SD ya GD??
    Bro there is no doubt even if they have imported from china PS have choose something owesome for pak market they could have imported something old and crap but they introduced Quality bike with high tech stuff so still hats off to PS and about price if its china than price should decrease as no matter what even the top quality if made by china cost less than PAK and china never earn money on giving tech they just price for their material and labor only.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so my point is this currently its looks like a best option in 100 CC bikes. and with best quality . I am going to purchase it on weekend. So after purchasing i will give you more details about the bike. But what i see at the showroom its best quality.
    BOL bro and do make a deep analysis of bike and share it with us .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sd110 was total japan assembled bike ... comparing it with any local or chinesebike is a disgrace itself .. and gd110 is 100% local assembled .. just the ratio of imported chinese parts used in the bike will replaced with local ones by time ... u see SD110 flash was launched around 11 years ago and its features will still put gd110 to shame with star rims, disc brake and same smooth fuel efficient engine as gd110 claims to be ... so what we got after 11 years and at what price is highly ojectable ...

SUZUKI GD110 Specification Details - 1337253396 378269799 4 Suzuki SD110 Flash Motorcycles Scooters

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

exactly ... no one can say anything on its quality as being too good or bad as of now ... only time will tell but 100% imported tag is totally misleading for sure ...
    I remember when Piaggio was launched there was a first thread on Piaggio advertisement by a Ravi Guy Mehmood he never ever said that any part of bike is being imported from Italy instead he told each and every single thing that zongshen china is making the bike and all that info so i respect his Honesty as u can sell things with a lie in the beginning but no matter what at the end all ur profit from lie will turn into loss .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and the managing director of pak suzuki have made this clear too on gd110 launch that only the major parts hv been imported from china, that too because they want to launch it sooner .... i don't know where this 100% imported and philippines thingy came from ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Scorpion brother the statement you quoted is right & we know about that from the day one
    Suzuki in their statement did say they were in hurry to launch this bike thats why they imported some parts
    now exactly i don't know which parts they have built here & which they have imported
    but overall the most parts of bike seems imported & yeah right
    & obviously they might have assembled them here in their factory
    but keep in mind the most part of this bikes are imported so here quality does matters
    AHl bikes only some components are imported otherwise almost every part is
    built here in there factory despite that look at their very high prices
    you can see here in this pic which was taken by PBC members who visited AHl factory some time ago

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6...s/IMG_2584.jpg

now coming back to GD110 quality & finishing even in pics so impressive
    & as shedatali bro said even nuts & bolts of this bike PROCLAIM this is
    very good quality machine & also see even tyres are imported too
    what was need of importing tyres when Paksuzuki could have easily installed paki tyres
    which would have costed them very lower in price so es se humein andaaza lagaana chahiye
    ke yeh bike yanha manufacture nahein huwe hai aur yeh almost fully imported GD110
    hai joh other countries mein use ho rahe hai

and Yeah Pak Suzuki at the moment might be earning very little
    as they have launched this bike just to see what response this gets

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i will take the word of Hirofumi Nagao seriously as he is the MD of paksuzuki not any stupid sales man ...and when he said in the press that most parts hv been imported, it obviously means the bike is assembled here with local parts too .....people need to get over with this fact and chinese tyres are not something very expensive or famous for their tread design ... i bet they even found them cheaper than the local .... it's still a overpriced ride imho ... and btw that 100k price is also introductory price ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and i think this quality issue is a little bit exaggerated ... does it means gs150 which is available too for 100k is a crappy bike which will turn into dust after 2 years usage ? i don't think so ... there're many satisfied users here ....and yes one can say there are little issues here and there in gs150 but they usually resolved in warranty and i just don't see a single reason to prefer gd110 over gs150 .... just my 2 cents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All plz see this site before saying it a chinese brand or chinese bike bcoz bike which shows in this forum is totally changed may be that bike made in china, but on orignal suzuki global site the same bike is shown which is available in pakistan.

Range : Motorcycles - AX4 - Suzuki - CFAO Motors Ghana

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhaut ghatya hai gs150 aur deluxe honda dono apnay paysay bachao

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today my friend bought this bike Gd110. Nice smooth ride. Just wait guys for few days. I am going to purchase it on saturday or may be on monday as i am looking for mettalic gray color. Then i will try to update u as much as i can with my new bike pics. So far i am satisfied with the test drive . Very smooth n comfertable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List