Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 778
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Here is my Darling GD-110

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Here is my Darling GD-110

    Assalam o alaikum

    Here is my
    Chilli Red Suzuki GD-110.

    Updated on 14-10-2013



    here is my darling gd110 -1220650Here is my Darling GD110 -1282026here is my darling gd110 -1282030Here is my Darling GD110 -1282038Here is my Darling GD110 -1282039

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #261
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usama_pal View Post
    My new raider look at the indicator and head lamp i love these MASHALLAH

    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile App
    Yes nice indicators:-)

    Sent from my LT18a using PW Forums mobile app
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  3. #262
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    :-).

    Sent from my LT18a using PW Forums mobile app
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  4. #263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    kabhi kabhi 60 se oper missing kerti hai... kia waja hosakti hai?
    har bar nahi kerti...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  5. #264
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Waqas bhai mein toh kehta hon suzuki waalon ko yeh carburetor dena chahiye
    BS Carburetor ek toh buhat sensitive aur difficult hai aur aam mechanics ke bus ki baat nahein
    aur mere khayaal se yeh sahe kaam bhi kar pa raha pakistani conditions mein

    dekhein ab aapki bike bhi missing kar rahe hai aur TZB bro ko worst average mil rahe hai

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263595

  6. #265
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My sprinter is equipped with a BS carb. And its latest mileage came out to be 58 with doubling and driving at 60-80. But gd110 has a different engine. Stroke is very long almost 55 that means it has excellent torque. Agar 50 day raha hai avg thats adequate i think

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #266
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranabid4301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gujrat
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my suzuki gd110 giving me 40-45km/l on 60km speed and i am worried about that

  8. #267
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Waqas bhai mein toh kehta hon suzuki waalon ko yeh carburetor dena chahiye
    BS Carburetor ek toh buhat sensitive aur difficult hai aur aam mechanics ke bus ki baat nahein
    aur mere khayaal se yeh sahe kaam bhi kar pa raha pakistani conditions mein

    dekhein ab aapki bike bhi missing kar rahe hai aur TZB bro ko worst average mil rahe hai

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263595
    Bro, yeh konsi bike hay? Engine to GD 110 ka hay, par carburettor Pridor ka hay. Can you please share details?

    Although this BS-Type carburettor is not giving a good mileage as yet, but I believe it is indeed better than older, conventional carburettors being used in other local bikes in Pakistan - it just needs to be adjusted properly and it would do just well.
    First deserve, then desire.

  9. #268
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What I want to add k then why GS-150 (new / well tuned) gives also average around 45 - 50km/h. After all it has the same carburetor, longer stroke and greater torque.

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    My sprinter is equipped with a BS carb. And its latest mileage came out to be 58 with doubling and driving at 60-80. But gd110 has a different engine. Stroke is very long almost 55 that means it has excellent torque. Agar 50 day raha hai avg thats adequate i think

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #269
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If your spark plug is giving you white tip then mixture setting is fine. And as you said till 60 or below this speed bike is running fine. You need to re-clean your filter. Just don't go to any mechanic. Wash thoroughly the filter with petrol and dry it completely. Then pour oil but in very small quantity. I usually pour less than half of the cap of the oil bottle. I mean half of half of the cap say 1/4. I hope you will get good result. I have been doing this and I didn't see mechanic in last four months for tuning.

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    kabhi kabhi 60 se oper missing kerti hai... kia waja hosakti hai?
    har bar nahi kerti...

  11. #270
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Bro, yeh konsi bike hay? Engine to GD 110 ka hay, par carburettor Pridor ka hay. Can you please share details?

    Although this BS-Type carburettor is not giving a good mileage as yet, but I believe it is indeed better than older, conventional carburettors being used in other local bikes in Pakistan - it just needs to be adjusted properly and it would do just well.
    Bro bike is GD110 but some different version in an different country i think Philppine
    as i took these pics from an philppine forum bike also has alloy wheels
    and if you watch carefully there is some difference in engine head too
    carburetor seems exactly seems as in CD70 2013

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263790

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263791

    TZB bro there is one more guy Imranabid he also is worried about fuel average of GD110
    i think longer stroke is the cause of extra fuel consumption but also your bikes settings does
    not seems perfect too as you are getting way low average as compare to other

  12. #271
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    What I want to add k then why GS-150 (new / well tuned) gives also average around 45 - 50km/h. After all it has the same carburetor, longer stroke and greater torque.
    absolutely bro ALLAH k krm se meri gs b 50km/litre k round about avge de rhi ha at 65 70 avge speed.kbi kbi 100 plus speed pe chalata hon but thori der k liey coz traffic bht ha lahore me

  13. #272
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Waqas bhai mein toh kehta hon suzuki waalon ko yeh carburetor dena chahiye
    BS Carburetor ek toh buhat sensitive aur difficult hai aur aam mechanics ke bus ki baat nahein
    aur mere khayaal se yeh sahe kaam bhi kar pa raha pakistani conditions mein

    dekhein ab aapki bike bhi missing kar rahe hai aur TZB bro ko worst average mil rahe hai

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263595

    Thanks Amjad bhai... kher meri ek free service baqi thi jo me ne aaj kerwai hai different suzuki centre se.. average to kher meri GD 48- 50 de rahi hai.. or missing ka mechanic ne kaha k plug me problem tha.. he says k ab average or behtar hoga or missing nahi keregi.. kher wapsi ka distance 25 km approx tha.. or me ne 115km/h tak chalai aaj.. or koi missing nahi hui... bike ka pick or acha hua hai.. abhi tak to aj ki tuning se kafi satisfy hun.. pick pe boht farq para hai..
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  14. #273
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranabid4301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gujrat
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Waqar bhai same problem of missing with my GD110 but this problem was in running phase and on 80km/h after my 2nd tunning i told my mechanic he adjust tapet i think....in running phase my bike average was 40-45km/l on 60-65km/h speed after tappet adjustment i got 47km/l on 70-75km/h. Today i met a honda specialist he adjust tappet again and claim that you will get 50-55km/l.
    I'll update about mileage in 2 days

  15. #274
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Imran don't let any mechanic open your bikes carburetor
    its very complicated carburetor and you are getting excellent average
    why are you worrying 47km/lt at speed 70-75km/h is not bad average at all

    Waqas bro amazing 115km/h GD110 is achieving some serious speed
    yes plug could cause missing may in your first tuning plug was disturbed uselessly by mechanic



  16. #275
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranabid4301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gujrat
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes u are right dear..
    I had a mistake to let the mechanic open my bikes's carburetor

  17. #276
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranabid4301 View Post
    Waqar bhai same problem of missing with my GD110 but this problem was in running phase and on 80km/h after my 2nd tunning i told my mechanic he adjust tapet i think....in running phase my bike average was 40-45km/l on 60-65km/h speed after tappet adjustment i got 47km/l on 70-75km/h. Today i met a honda specialist he adjust tappet again and claim that you will get 50-55km/l.
    I'll update about mileage in 2 days
    Hey bro! Congratulations on purchasing a new bike. How come you never shared your bike's thread here? Well, please tell me your date of purchase so I can update your information here (Suzuki GD 110 Fan Club) accordingly.

    This is a good mileage GD 110 is giving you, Masha Allah.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Imran don't let any mechanic open your bikes carburetor

    Waqas bro amazing 115km/h GD110 is achieving some serious speed
    yes plug could cause missing may in your first tuning plug was disturbed uselessly by mechanic
    Amjad635 bro, when did he say that mechanic opened his GD's carburettor?

    Waqas18 bro, good to know your missing issue is resolved. And that is some serious speed your GD took you to - awesome! But do verify it with GPS device, and also: practice caution while riding at high speeds. Ride safe.
    First deserve, then desire.

  18. #277
    PakWheeler Follow
    shedatali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default fuel adjustment screw

    fuel adjustment screw
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. #278
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranabid4301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gujrat
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    TZB dear i purchased gd 110 on 18/7/2013
    now i'll update all of you about my bike mileage top speed etc etc on regular basis...good to see ur group.

  20. #279
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranabid4301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gujrat
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear from which site u got these pix??

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Bro bike is GD110 but some different version in an different country i think Philppine
    as i took these pics from an philppine forum bike also has alloy wheels
    and if you watch carefully there is some difference in engine head too
    carburetor seems exactly seems as in CD70 2013

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263790

    Here is my Darling GD110 -1263791

    TZB bro there is one more guy Imranabid he also is worried about fuel average of GD110
    i think longer stroke is the cause of extra fuel consumption but also your bikes settings does
    not seems perfect too as you are getting way low average as compare to other

  21. #280
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    from here its an philippine motorcycle forum

    New Model Suzuki GD110 - Page 12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •