Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile My Suzuki GD 110.

Good day, everyone.

I have made the long-awaited purchase of Suzuki GD 110 today, Alhamdu Lillah. I bought it from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore. It is the 7th GD here on Pak Wheels

I call its colour love-red

Suzuki GD 110 has indeed ushered us into a new era of motor-biking in Pakistan.

Behold, a lot of performance reviews are coming your way. So stay tuned.

Below are a few Suzuki GD 110 vs. Honda CD 100 (Pridor) reviews based on my experience of both:
    General Riding Experience.
    Frame Vibrations Transferred to Side-view Mirros.

Gear Box - Transmission System.

Features worth mentioning:
    Auto-Decompression System
    Suspension System.

Pictures:
    Few more clicks.
    Some random clicks.
    Pictures after a Wash.

My Solution to Kick Issue.

Updates:
    Extremely Poor Fuel Consumption.

Attached Images Attached Images                
    First deserve, then desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Yaar, I don't feel like altering the original seat.
    Its ok... but me ne sirf base se foam utara or dusra foam laga dia... original foam as it is rakha hua hai...

You are a person, not a chemical so think before you react !!
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

About a week or two ago, my GD was coughing at idle and eventually stalling. Wondering what might have gone wrong since I didn't alter the idle settings, I increased idle throttle, still confused why I had to do it when it was all good and I hadn't even touched the idle screw. Anyhow, today morning I found empty road (Canal Road around 5:30 am ) which was very tempting, so I decided to check its top-speed and opened the throttle to maximum. In my earlier speed tests, it never went beyond 95 km/h mark but today it hit 100 km/h!

However, I noticed the engine "coughed" for a little while when I opened the throttle to full. I kept on pushing it and eventually the coughing was gone. While coming back home 2 hours later, I noticed bike was idling at a high RPM. I decreased RPM from idle screw and went on, repeating the exercise again at a stop.

Now my question is: the engine idle screw is back to where it was before, was something in the carburetor stuck due to which I had to rotate-in idle screw earlier to maintain normal RPM and the coughing I experienced today reset the carburetor and brought it back to its original state? Engine is idling fine now, no stalling.

Any explanation?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as the bike warms up the idle speed increases so this is why it is recommended
    to set the idle speed when engine is warm & also same for air mixture screw too
    i doubt may be the air mixture settings of bike are not set correctly or 2nd it could
    be with air filter of bike may be its dirty or choked

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

did u wrap the rubber with sumad or elfey?

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want to share two interesting events with all GD fans.

21-APR-2015
    I was turning towards garrhi shahu bridge from GT Road and found a brand new CG-125 ahead of me. The guy riding it was trying to clear past the traffic and accelerate. I was 10 to 15 meters behind him and as soon as he accelerated his CG upon getting cleared from traffic, I replied in kind and accelerated my GD too. Now we were both going upstream on the garrhi shahu bridge. And to my surprise, GD smoked CG effortlessly although CG was a few meters ahead of me at the beginning. Not saying GD is speedier than CG, I might just have been lucky. But it gave a general feeling of goodness, so I thought I should share it with you guys.

Today:
    My neighbor, who hates riding any bike lower than a CG and is a big big CG fan, borrowed my GD because he didn't have his bike at the time. He was thoroughly stunned by its performance when he came back. He appreciated its suspension, acceleration, smoothness, quietness. He compared it with 70 and said it is way way way better than a 70. I didn't push him to compare it with CG, but he sounded like a kid who enters a candy shop. I just smiled and said thank you.

So, two encounters with CG in two days with GD passing with flying colors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    I want to share two interesting events with all GD fans.

21-APR-2015
    I was turning towards garrhi shahu bridge from GT Road and found a brand new CG-125 ahead of me. The guy riding it was trying to clear past the traffic and accelerate. I was 10 to 15 meters behind him and as soon as he accelerated his CG upon getting cleared from traffic, I replied in kind and accelerated my GD too. Now we were both going upstream on the garrhi shahu bridge. And to my surprise, GD smoked CG effortlessly although CG was a few meters ahead of me at the beginning. Not saying GD is speedier than CG, I might just have been lucky. But it gave a general feeling of goodness, so I thought I should share it with you guys.

Today:
    My neighbor, who hates riding any bike lower than a CG and is a big big CG fan, borrowed my GD because he didn't have his bike at the time. He was thoroughly stunned by its performance when he came back. He appreciated its suspension, acceleration, smoothness, quietness. He compared it with 70 and said it is way way way better than a 70. I didn't push him to compare it with CG, but he sounded like a kid who enters a candy shop. I just smiled and said thank you.

So, two encounters with CG in two days with GD passing with flying colors.
    How much have you driven your GD till date and which oil are you using??

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    How much have you driven your GD till date and which oil are you using??
    My daily commute isn't much, so I have almost 15,000 km on odometer after about 2 years. I am using Kixx 4T Ultra with a drain interval of 1,500 km.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tzb brother aap ne to gd kafi chala li hain main ne abi tak 2600 km chalai hai , haftey main aik adh dafa hi kahi chakar lag jae to warna itni drive nhi hoti, main zic 10w40 use kar raha hon,aur fully satisfied hon, mera aap se aik sawal hai,,
    aap ki gd ne kon kon sa kaam nikala hai, kya aap ne kuch change ya repair karwaya hai ( brake sho chain garari ya kuch aur ????)
    aur abi tak gd ki performance kesi ja rahi hai
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good going @TZB bro, keep our Thread updated with these info.
    Thumbs up for your GD

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    tzb brother aap ne to gd kafi chala li hain main ne abi tak 2600 km chalai hai , haftey main aik adh dafa hi kahi chakar lag jae to warna itni drive nhi hoti, main zic 10w40 use kar raha hon,aur fully satisfied hon, mera aap se aik sawal hai,,
    aap ki gd ne kon kon sa kaam nikala hai, kya aap ne kuch change ya repair karwaya hai ( brake sho chain garari ya kuch aur ????)
    aur abi tak gd ki performance kesi ja rahi hai
    Abhi tak sirf pichli brake light k bulb change hooye haen (bar bar jal jata hay bulb, pata nahin kiyun). Is k ilawa sirf engine oil, engine oil filter or air filter replace kiye haen. Baqi sab kuch theek chal raha hay, Alhamdu Lillah.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin4228 View Post
    Good going @TZB bro, keep our Thread updated with these info.
    Thumbs up for your GD
    Thanks bro. Will do, Insha Allah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good going. (Y)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Meri Gd bhi approx 18k km pohnchne wali hai... aj kal running na hone k barabar hai.. daily k 4 se 6 kilometers...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@TZB ! Take it from a CG owner ... its famous for its grunt only. I have compared almost all the bikes and have reached the conclusion that even in acceleration, GD110 being a 110cc, absolutely humiliates a CG.

Anyway, so what fuel are you using these days? Did you try Hi-Octane, and checked the fuel mileage with it?
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla
    Waqar bhai, yeh CG waley bhai dekhen kya keh rahey hain

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    @TZB ! Take it from a CG owner ... its famous for its grunt only. I have compared almost all the bikes and have reached the conclusion that even in acceleration, GD110 being a 110cc, absolutely humiliates a CG.

Anyway, so what fuel are you using these days? Did you try Hi-Octane, and checked the fuel mileage with it?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ha ha ha ha ha ......

he might have some explanation in which context he is saying that mohsin bhai ...

I mostly avoid such lousy forums jahan per teenager abhi tak topspeed ki bahas say he bahir nahi apaye or jahan per Cheeta of bike knowledge atay hon but phir bhi...

I am quite sure you have good knowledge about torques , CC, BHP, 100cc class, 125cc class and if you really do then you might understand that how stupid one seems to be while comparing to different types in term of what the can do or what not..

mujhe tu ajtak koi GD nahi nazar aye jo hawa bhi pakar sakay CG ki ... even though he renewed it but abobi ki CG lagta hai bhori ho gaye hai ?

and please take it on lighter note I am just saying what I have found so far I might be wrong. ^_^ phada na shru ker dena bhai agr phada kerna hai tu bhai Apki GD jeeti.. Air cooler bhai apka howa

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin4228 View Post
    @vickytulla
    Waqar bhai, yeh CG waley bhai dekhen kya keh rahey hain
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and by the way @abobobilly so you think Hi-Oct would do any good its ratios is just 9.5 for 1 ...

for other lads in this forum.. brathers!! Imagination has no wings one can soar as high as one can... CG a half a century old technology is "still" a road dominator is a big shame for us Pakistanis and frankly CG is going to smile in face of YBR soon LMFAO!!!!

I love GD its a piece of Art crafted by superb engineers but I dont get over excited for nothing .. and I keep it where it belongs and that is a 100cc class.

These links whould help any one who want to come out of wild imaginations for other you GD rocks "water Cooler apka huwa"

Haojue - Welcome To Our World - GD110 - Back Bone - Suzuki Motorcycle

https://www.easycalculation.com/phys...ight-ratio.php
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    CG a half a century old technology is "still" a road dominator is a big shame for us Pakistanis and frankly CG is going to smile in face of YBR soon LMFAO!!!!
    have to agree, and quite frankly... meri GS ko bhi aik baar taaray nazar aa jatay hain jab CG saath lagti hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    have to agree, and quite frankly... meri GS ko bhi aik baar taaray nazar aa jatay hain jab CG saath lagti hai.
    As frustrating as it is to admit!

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post

The point of my post was just to share a personal experience, not to claim GD being superior over CG as you have rightly gotten. Even today I had a similar experience on GT Road: a CG and I were going parallel, he revved it and I couldn't do anything but rev my GD too. I couldn't reach him initially, but eventually I was able to catch him. CG was quicker in picking up speed, GD wouldn't let me go past 60 km/h without shifting to 4th gear (or let's say my "heart" didn't let me push her that far) while CG already beat me in 3rd gear. But as soon as I shifted to 4th, the GD came back to its senses and said "hello" to the CG. But of course, 1 kg cannot equal 0.5 kg. CG has got, as vickytulla bro sanely suggested, more power in its arsenal than a GD. Nevertheless, it is good to see GD at least being able to follow a CG closely. And no, I am not a speed fan. My average riding speed on my GD is 60 - 70 km/h. I enjoy the comfort, smoothness, and calmness; I don't seek speed.

I am regularly using PSO since quite some while now and I am pretty much okay with its output. No, I haven't ever used hi-octane as I have decided to live with its (poor) fuel consumption. By the way, I buy the fuel from PSO Shimla, Paharri at the back of Lahore Press Club, not the one with Radio station because they don't have POS for debit card transaction :-( :-P

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Waqar bhai even i am agree that CG is King in acceleration,, but top speed...... hhmmm,, many factors are there to be seen.
    waisey mene bhi shughal k liye hi aapko quote kiya tha, i guess everyone here can take some criticism on their GD or CGs hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ......

he might have some explanation in which context he is saying that mohsin bhai ...

I mostly avoid such lousy forums jahan per teenager abhi tak topspeed ki bahas say he bahir nahi apaye or jahan per Cheeta of bike knowledge atay hon but phir bhi...

I am quite sure you have good knowledge about torques , CC, BHP, 100cc class, 125cc class and if you really do then you might understand that how stupid one seems to be while comparing to different types in term of what the can do or what not..

mujhe tu ajtak koi GD nahi nazar aye jo hawa bhi pakar sakay CG ki ... even though he renewed it but abobi ki CG lagta hai bhori ho gaye hai ?

and please take it on lighter note I am just saying what I have found so far I might be wrong. ^_^ phada na shru ker dena bhai agr phada kerna hai tu bhai Apki GD jeeti.. Air cooler bhai apka howa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

User Tag List