Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 486
Like Tree391Likes

Thread: My Suzuki GD 110.

  1. #1
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile My Suzuki GD 110.

    Good day, everyone.

    I have made the long-awaited purchase of Suzuki GD 110 today, Alhamdu Lillah. I bought it from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore. It is the 7th GD here on Pak Wheels

    I call its colour love-red

    Suzuki GD 110 has indeed ushered us into a new era of motor-biking in Pakistan.

    Behold, a lot of performance reviews are coming your way. So stay tuned.

    Below are a few Suzuki GD 110 vs. Honda CD 100 (Pridor) reviews based on my experience of both:
    General Riding Experience.
    Frame Vibrations Transferred to Side-view Mirros.

    Gear Box - Transmission System.

    Features worth mentioning:
    Auto-Decompression System
    Suspension System.

    Pictures:
    Few more clicks.
    Some random clicks.
    Pictures after a Wash.

    My Solution to Kick Issue.

    Updates:
    Extremely Poor Fuel Consumption.

    Attached Images Attached Images                
    First deserve, then desire.

  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Rocketscience bro aap bhi rubber lagwa de toh acha hai
    you may be use to of kicking GD perfectly if some one else kick it
    he might use force so with hard kick it will hit foot rest so better
    you should do what TZB has done. its nice to take precaution

    aur TZB bro zara simple mathematics mein bata dena ek liter mein kitna chalte hai

    yeh graph waghera mujh jaise dull mathematician ke liye buhat difficult to understand hai



  3. #62
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    I was thinking that some screw was missing on my GD's carb
    But ye pic daikh kar andaza howa k screw laga he nhe howa

    Highlighted in red circle

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1231646
    I didn't notice it But not worried since you said it is open-ended. You can see two other wholes right above it are screw-less. Perhaps they don't have threads on them and they are intentionally left open.
    First deserve, then desire.

  4. #63
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Rocketscience bro aap bhi rubber lagwa de toh acha hai
    you may be use to of kicking GD perfectly if some one else kick it
    he might use force so with hard kick it will hit foot rest so better
    you should do what TZB has done. its nice to take precaution
    Agreed, you should do it anyway - just as a precaution. As the saying goes: prevention is better than cure

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post

    aur TZB bro zara simple mathematics mein bata dena ek liter mein kitna chalte hai

    yeh graph waghera mujh jaise dull mathematician ke liye buhat difficult to understand hai

    Hahaha, kiyun sharminda karte haen janab. Maen zaroor aasaan alfaaz mein bata doon ga k ek liter mein kitna kar rahi hay bike. Waise jab maen bike lene gaya tha to sales man ne mujhe bataya tha k is ki average 45 - 55 km/l ho gi, is liye koi zayada ummeed na lagayen is se. Lekin mujhe lagta hay k is se behtar he ho gi, Insha Allah. Dekhte haen kaya hota hay. Kal se daftar laana shuru karoon ga isay Insha Allah, or phir jab reserve par aaye gi bike to check karoon ga petrol ki average or phir yahan bataun ga aap sab ko.
    First deserve, then desire.

  5. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Thanks bro
    the statistics which 110cc suzuki owners shares are simply amazing
    those statistics were shared some time ago which simply looks impossible for even 100cc pridor
    people say suzuki bikes are fuel efficient due to their better engine & BS type Carburetor

    GD110 has the most advance engine should do better than what suzuki guy told you

    han at higher speed & extreme conditions i guess that would be excellent average 45,55km/h

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    I was thinking that some screw was missing on my GD's carb
    But ye pic daikh kar andaza howa k screw laga he nhe howa

    Highlighted in red circle

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1231646
    hahahah me bhi yehi samajh raha tha ke loose ho ke screw gir gaya shayed
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  7. #66
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Agreed, you should do it anyway - just as a precaution. As the saying goes: prevention is better than cure



    Hahaha, kiyun sharminda karte haen janab. Maen zaroor aasaan alfaaz mein bata doon ga k ek liter mein kitna kar rahi hay bike. Waise jab maen bike lene gaya tha to sales man ne mujhe bataya tha k is ki average 45 - 55 km/l ho gi, is liye koi zayada ummeed na lagayen is se. Lekin mujhe lagta hay k is se behtar he ho gi, Insha Allah. Dekhte haen kaya hota hay. Kal se daftar laana shuru karoon ga isay Insha Allah, or phir jab reserve par aaye gi bike to check karoon ga petrol ki average or phir yahan bataun ga aap sab ko.
    me ne 2 din pehle tank full kerwaya hai ab reserve pe ayegi to average niklega
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  8. #67
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Front License Plate.

    GD Guys,

    Can you please share pictures of how you have installed front license plate? I want to see at what point is the plate connected to the bike. I am going to install my license plates today, Insha Allah. I have already installed rear plate, now the front one is left as I am not quite sure where it would be bolted.
    First deserve, then desire.

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    GD Guys,

    Can you please share pictures of how you have installed front license plate? I want to see at what point is the plate connected to the bike. I am going to install my license plates today, Insha Allah. I have already installed rear plate, now the front one is left as I am not quite sure where it would be bolted.
    I dindn't install front licence plate...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  10. #69
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Front Number Plate Is Installed In ShedatAli GD110

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1231753

  11. #70
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Front Number Plate Is Installed In ShedatAli GD110

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1231753
    Thank you, amjad635 bro. This looks like a nice position for license plate.

    And again thank you for sharing this picture because I was finding GD's picture with grip cover installed as my mechanic failed to install it. I want to install grip cover because original grip's girth feels too little to me and it makes my hands tired. I like a thick grip.

    shedatali bro, please let me know how you got this grip installed. Also, don't traffic police advise you to change your number plates to standard number plates in Punjab govt's format? I see your number plates have black background with white text. I was stopped on ring road only last week in my 2005 model Suzuki Baleno because it had black plate with white text. Although I was allowed to go, but it makes me thinking whether we can still use these license plates.
    First deserve, then desire.

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    shedatali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Thank you, amjad635 bro. This looks like a nice position for license plate.

    And again thank you for sharing this picture because I was finding GD's picture with grip cover installed as my mechanic failed to install it. I want to install grip cover because original grip's girth feels too little to me and it makes my hands tired. I like a thick grip.

    shedatali bro, please let me know how you got this grip installed. Also, don't traffic police advise you to change your number plates to standard number plates in Punjab govt's format? I see your number plates have black background with white text. I was stopped on ring road only last week in my 2005 model Suzuki Baleno because it had black plate with white text. Although I was allowed to go, but it makes me thinking whether we can still use these license plates.
    Simple answer Punjab govt is not giving number plates along with the registration. Now one have stopped me yet. even for my old Sprinter have the same black number plate with white numbers.

    Grip are easy to install . Just pour some 3 to 4 drops of oil at the chromed end of the bike grip then just pull the grips to widen the new foam grip . push it on the chromed grip of bike in clock wise rotation. It will easily slipped down or change your mechanic .

  13. #72
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedatali View Post
    ... or change your mechanic .
    That's what I did and it worked

    Well, everyone, my bike is ready for action - license plates installed. From tomorrow onwards, I'll be riding it full time Insha Allah.

    There is one thing I want to share with all my fellow GD riders: while getting my license plates installed, a mechanic sitting at the shop took a good look at the bike and told me its carburettor would fail in a year or so. He said its carburettor is similar to Sprinter's and he has been regularly replacing Sprinter's carburettor with Honda 70's carburettor because one of the carburettor's important component (don't remember the name, perhaps "breather") would be "destroyed" by impurities in fuel.

    So guys, please buy fuel from quality gas stations and keep an eye on oil filters, replace them as suggested by the company.

    Happy riding.
    First deserve, then desire.

  14. #73
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool GD Owners from Lahore.

    Below are the GD owners from Lahore on PakWheels:
    1. shedatali
    2. RocketScience
    3. mqdsrana (From your pictures, I think you bought your GD from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore)
    4. Myself, TZB


    Please add if I missed someone. Guys, let's plan a get together with our GDs.
    First deserve, then desire.

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    its an nice offer by TZB bro to all the GD owner of one city

    when you 4 guys will roll together on road, Lahori People would think
    You Are Suzuki Guys Doing GD110 March For The Promotion


    Its nice you guys should meet each other & have some discussion

  16. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    RocketScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Below are the GD owners from Lahore on PakWheels:
    1. shedatali
    2. RocketScience
    3. mqdsrana (From your pictures, I think you bought your GD from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore)
    4. Myself, TZB


    Please add if I missed someone. Guys, let's plan a get together with our GDs.

    Janab! Tussi te sub da Data v ikatha kar lya ay

  17. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    shedatali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sure ..

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #77
    PakWheeler Follow
    shedatali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    U can sharw the location of good gas station in lahore. I prefer pso pump at girja chowk and at dha and also one shell pump at dha H-block.. i also mix the petrol as 400 regular and 200 hi-octane

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    shedatali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    That's what I did and it worked

    Well, everyone, my bike is ready for action - license plates installed. From tomorrow onwards, I'll be riding it full time Insha Allah.

    There is one thing I want to share with all my fellow GD riders: while getting my license plates installed, a mechanic sitting at the shop took a good look at the bike and told me its carburettor would fail in a year or so. He said its carburettor is similar to Sprinter's and he has been regularly replacing Sprinter's carburettor with Honda 70's carburettor because one of the carburettor's important component (don't remember the name, perhaps "breather") would be "destroyed" by impurities in fuel.

    So guys, please buy fuel from quality gas stations and keep an eye on oil filters, replace them as suggested by the company.

    Happy riding.
    I think its better to use mix fule in break in period of bike ..high octan plus reguler ...

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    RocketScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Below are the GD owners from Lahore on PakWheels:
    1. shedatali
    2. RocketScience
    3. mqdsrana (From your pictures, I think you bought your GD from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore)
    4. Myself, TZB


    Please add if I missed someone. Guys, let's plan a get together with our GDs.
    Great idea bro

    But not first three days of the week (mon, tue, wed)

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    That's what I did and it worked

    Well, everyone, my bike is ready for action - license plates installed. From tomorrow onwards, I'll be riding it full time Insha Allah.

    There is one thing I want to share with all my fellow GD riders: while getting my license plates installed, a mechanic sitting at the shop took a good look at the bike and told me its carburettor would fail in a year or so. He said its carburettor is similar to Sprinter's and he has been regularly replacing Sprinter's carburettor with Honda 70's carburettor because one of the carburettor's important component (don't remember the name, perhaps "breather") would be "destroyed" by impurities in fuel.

    So guys, please buy fuel from quality gas stations and keep an eye on oil filters, replace them as suggested by the company.

    Happy riding.
    us ustaad ne aise hi phanka hoga kiya hai kaye log jealous type hote hai
    p.w pe toh sprinter ke old users jinke bike 3,4 year puraani hai
    unho ne woh amazing statistics share kiye thi
    there is p.w member abdulrehmanrauf he owns old sprinter
    & he is getting excellent average from his 110cc sprinter
    he has good knowledge about suzuki bikes

    waise kaash aisa hi ho us USTAAD ka baat ghalat ho warna toh yeh disaster hoga GD110 ke liye

    Phir Toh Log Sachi Kehte Hai "Mein Te Honda E Le Sa"

    Phir Toh Geo Atlas Honda & Geo Pridor

    paani se bhi thorha buhat chal lete hai pridor khuch nahein hota enke carb ko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •