Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 486
Like Tree391Likes

Thread: My Suzuki GD 110.

  1. #1
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile My Suzuki GD 110.

    Good day, everyone.

    I have made the long-awaited purchase of Suzuki GD 110 today, Alhamdu Lillah. I bought it from Empress Tower Suzuki, Lahore. It is the 7th GD here on Pak Wheels

    I call its colour love-red

    Suzuki GD 110 has indeed ushered us into a new era of motor-biking in Pakistan.

    Behold, a lot of performance reviews are coming your way. So stay tuned.

    Below are a few Suzuki GD 110 vs. Honda CD 100 (Pridor) reviews based on my experience of both:
    General Riding Experience.
    Frame Vibrations Transferred to Side-view Mirros.

    Gear Box - Transmission System.

    Features worth mentioning:
    Auto-Decompression System
    Suspension System.

    Pictures:
    Few more clicks.
    Some random clicks.
    Pictures after a Wash.

    My Solution to Kick Issue.

    Updates:
    Extremely Poor Fuel Consumption.

    Attached Images Attached Images                
    First deserve, then desire.

  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    All, after my bike ran into reserve after first fuelling I come back with fuel consumption performance of my GD. My bike has done roughly 45 km/L.

    Currently the idle speed of engine is above than what it should normally be, but I am not altering the setting before first tuning. So I am hopeful of groping a better fuel average in the coming days.

    Next refuelling is due in almost 5 days (considering the distance between home and office as I seldom go on long journeys on off days). Let's see what results come up this time. I'll come back and share.

    PS: I have clicked a few more pictures of my GD, but I am not getting time to upload those. Hopefully I'll upload them on the weekend, Insha Allah.
    bro i again must say these are once again not impressive results from GD110
    specially when we look at you are driving bike slow in economy zone

    Yes kindly try to upload pics as soon as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    i don't know about fender but for seat.. expecting any good solution from paksuzuki is impossible ...they hv been selling rocks under seat covers for gs150 and sprinter since long time ...
    yeah right Scorpion no matter how bad is sitting position of this soft GD seat
    still its better than Rock underneath

  3. #142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    getscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedatali View Post
    I agreed with you as i had sprinter 2005 with rock hard seat... uff.. but i don't know why this seat is good for me.. as i have no problem yet as i ride it 80 km in one go.. i feel comfortable with this bike GD.
    maybe cause gd110 is too soft, people with different weight hv different experience ... 2 out 4 on pw hv reported issues with seat so its must be something ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

  4. #143
    PakWheeler Follow
    IADina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getscorpion View Post
    maybe cause gd110 is too soft, people with different weight hv different experience ... 2 out 4 on pw hv reported issues with seat so its must be something ...
    Agreed, I also feel it is very comfortable. My height is only 5'6".
    Proud 1st Owner of Suzuki GD110 on PW.

  5. #144
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    All GD owners,

    I have faced below drawbacks in my GD.

    1. Mud guards without mud flaps are not doing their job properly. Yesterday it rained in Lahore and I had to drive through rain water while going back home from office. I tried to drive dead-slow on wet roads, yet my bike was filled with mud when I reached home. Especially the engine body, rear suspension springs and fork, muffler, and even side covers were polluted a bit.
    2. Riding position is not comfortable. Although its seat is the softest seat in all motorcycle seats (upto 125 cc), but it gives me back ache when riding for a longer period of time: more than 20 - 30 minutes. I believe it is due to a raised handle-bar position. The handle-bar should have been in a dropped-down position so as to give the rider a forward leaning position. Currently the rider position is almost perpendicular to the seat which causes discomfort to the rider, or the seat should have had a sufficient thickness to compensate for the raised handle-bar position.
    I have contacted Pak Suzuki and put these issues before them. The Customer Service has sent a response to me today morning and have assured me of forwarding the complain to the concerned department for action. Let's hope something positive comes out of this.

    Meanwhile, to build the impact, I encourage all GD owners to come forward and write individually to Pak Suzuki Customer Care at customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk about the problems you are facing with it. This way they will be alerted of the alarming nature of these issues.

    I have already discouraged a group of guys in my office from buying it due to these problems. Should Suzuki fix these serious issues, GD's sale could gain momentum or it would die out otherwise.
    First deserve, then desire.

  6. #145
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Some Random Clicks.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241156
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241157
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241158
    Severity of rear-fender issue vivid here.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241161
    Again, the rear fender's performance.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241163
    Going home after a light shower. Near Eden Avenue, Lahore.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241166
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241170
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241175
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241176
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241180
    About to clock 500 km near Garrison Banquet Halls, Lahore.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241181
    About there.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241182
    Just a few more meters...

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1241155
    ...and done!
    First deserve, then desire.

  7. #146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    TZB bhai may i ask if its advisable to engage 4th gear at that speed? According to speedometer its hardly 25kmh. The engine will be close to stalling at that speed and gear. I would advise to engage 4th gear at around 35kmh. And about your fuel consumption concerns. When i got my sprinter it gave me 38KM/L which is a shocking mileage from this motorcycle. But after first tuning i got the carb's setting adjusted by the suzuki mechanic and it gives me 55KM/L+ comfortably. Once i drove it throughout Islamabad at 40km/h and i got 74KM/L :p

  8. #147
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    TZB bhai may i ask if its advisable to engage 4th gear at that speed? According to speedometer its hardly 25kmh. The engine will be close to stalling at that speed and gear. I would advise to engage 4th gear at around 35kmh. And about your fuel consumption concerns. When i got my sprinter it gave me 38KM/L which is a shocking mileage from this motorcycle. But after first tuning i got the carb's setting adjusted by the suzuki mechanic and it gives me 55KM/L+ comfortably. Once i drove it throughout Islamabad at 40km/h and i got 74KM/L :p
    Well noted! Actually I was riding at around 40 km/h in 4th gear when I took out my phone from my pocket for capturing the moment. As obvious, I was driving single handedly while taking the pictures; hence, I slowed down to avoid any inconvenience. After I had taken the pictures I shifted to 2nd or 3rd gear, accelerated to a sufficient speed and shifted back to 4th gear.

    Regarding average, yes I am sure first tuning would bring about a noticeable change as the current idle speed of engine is way above than what it should be, meaning bike is consuming more fuel than it should when accelerator is at home position. So hopefully this extra fuel burn would be brought under control to give a better mileage from thereon. By the way my GD ran into reserve today and after calculations the fuel-consumption rate stands at 46 km/L - a 1 km/L improvement over the last measurement
    First deserve, then desire.

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how's the sound of the bike? because i really love the sound of my sprinter. if you're a passer by you'll think it's a very quiet bike but for the rider(with no helmet) there's a very loud sound coming. it's very raw and sort of like a machine gun "thar thar thar" and at a very fast tempo. the rider thinks he's going atleast 120kmh because of the sound but speedo tells 40 :p

  10. #149
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    how's the sound of the bike? because i really love the sound of my sprinter. if you're a passer by you'll think it's a very quiet bike but for the rider(with no helmet) there's a very loud sound coming. it's very raw and sort of like a machine gun "thar thar thar" and at a very fast tempo. the rider thinks he's going atleast 120kmh because of the sound but speedo tells 40 :p
    First of all, please excuse me for a delayed response.

    Yeah agreed, Sprinter's muffler composes an awesome sound riding it at either high or low speed - it's got a unique and pleasant sound. Taking after its predecessors, GD also comes with a unique muffler that creates a sound comparable to none - it's soft and nice. Quiet like a 70 cc, yet majestic like a sports bike.
    First deserve, then desire.

  11. #150
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Suspension System.

    It's worthwhile mentioning Suzuki GD 110 comes with an awesome suspension system. It absorbs shocks effortlessly and efficiently even riding single - great, isn't it! But there is a downside to it: the rear suspension compresses a lot with pillion rider which makes the bike a little unstable if the driver is lighter than the pillion rider I experienced this yesterday while I was driving and my friend was riding behind. He is heavier than me and it felt like GD demonstrating a "wheelie" while ridings in bumps.

    This is how GD's suspension system is, especially the rear one. Now it is for you guys to like it or count it as a drawback. However, I like it. Mostly I am riding single, so I am perfectly fine with the responsivness and softness of the shock absorbers.
    First deserve, then desire.

  12. #151
    PakWheeler Follow
    MTS89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    I have contacted Pak Suzuki and put these issues before them. The Customer Service has sent a response to me today morning and have assured me of forwarding the complain to the concerned department for action. Let's hope something positive comes out of this.

    Meanwhile, to build the impact, I encourage all GD owners to come forward and write individually to Pak Suzuki Customer Care at customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk about the problems you are facing with it. This way they will be alerted of the alarming nature of these issues.

    I have already discouraged a group of guys in my office from buying it due to these problems. Should Suzuki fix these serious issues, GD's sale could gain momentum or it would die out otherwise.
    in my opinion adjust ur rear shocks that would help u with ur problem of riding position, coz its 5 ways adjustable, i had a similar problem with my 70cc when i adjusted it to a lower level the strain on my back was reduced by an enormous amount try that do tell

  13. #152
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTS89 View Post
    in my opinion adjust ur rear shocks that would help u with ur problem of riding position, coz its 5 ways adjustable, i had a similar problem with my 70cc when i adjusted it to a lower level the strain on my back was reduced by an enormous amount try that do tell
    I went to Suzuki showroom and they advised me the same. A mechanic checked the shock absorbders and told that the adjustment is okay and I also did not want to alter stock configuration of bike. So now I am counteri my backache by shifting my riding position reguarly during journey - it sort of helps.

    Thank you for your input. Great to know it helped you. I actually enjoy the "softness" of the suspension system in current configuration, so I do not want to make it any stiffer or leaner.
    First deserve, then desire.

  14. #153
    PakWheeler Follow
    maqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i hate GDs speedometer, it looks like HALF CUT of a dual dial classic speedometer = gimme GS one :@
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

  15. #154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    It's worthwhile mentioning Suzuki GD 110 comes with an awesome suspension system. It absorbs shocks effortlessly and efficiently even riding single - great, isn't it! But there is a downside to it: the rear suspension compresses a lot with pillion rider which makes the bike a little unstable if the driver is lighter than the pillion rider I experienced this yesterday while I was driving and my friend was riding behind. He is heavier than me and it felt like GD demonstrating a "wheelie" while ridings in bumps.

    This is how GD's suspension system is, especially the rear one. Now it is for you guys to like it or count it as a drawback. However, I like it. Mostly I am riding single, so I am perfectly fine with the responsivness and softness of the shock absorbers.
    ahahaha wheelie... mere sath bhi kai bar aisa hua slow chalane pe breaker ajaye to uth jati hai agar peeche koi heavy banda ho... or pillion riding me ye neeche se breaker pe bhi lagti hai jab k single me asani se chali jati hai... ye dangerous hosakta hai k agar thori speed tez ho breaker pe or ye neeche touch ker jaye to disbalance ho sakti hai buri tarah... so be carefull on speed breakers...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  16. #155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    ahahaha wheelie... mere sath bhi kai bar aisa hua slow chalane pe breaker ajaye to uth jati hai agar peeche koi heavy banda ho... or pillion riding me ye neeche se breaker pe bhi lagti hai jab k single me asani se chali jati hai... ye dangerous hosakta hai k agar thori speed tez ho breaker pe or ye neeche touch ker jaye to disbalance ho sakti hai buri tarah... so be carefull on speed breakers...
    Same is the case with 150.

    Sent from my Desire HD using PW Forums mobile app
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  17. #156
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    ahahaha wheelie... mere sath bhi kai bar aisa hua slow chalane pe breaker ajaye to uth jati hai agar peeche koi heavy banda ho... or pillion riding me ye neeche se breaker pe bhi lagti hai jab k single me asani se chali jati hai... ye dangerous hosakta hai k agar thori speed tez ho breaker pe or ye neeche touch ker jaye to disbalance ho sakti hai buri tarah... so be carefull on speed breakers...
    Lolz. Maen zayada tar akela he chalata hoon GD, is liye mere liye koi masla nahin. Haan, jo log regularly passenger ko sath lekar chalaate haen un k liye yeh bike suitable nahin hay. Waise is ko kam az kam 2 bandon ko to aaraam se le kar chalna chahiye. Yeh bhi ek fault he hay bike mein. Showroom wale kehte haen k Thailand se aai hay or yeh woh, mera un se yehi sawaal hota hay k bhai jahan se bhi aai hay aap baich to isay Pakistan mein rahe ho na! To is ko Pakistan ki zarooriyat k mutabiq hona chahiye tha ya Pakistanion ko visa do k yeh bike Thailand ja kar chalayen for best results

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Same is the case with 150.
    Yeh to koi acchi baat nahin. Suspension ka naram hona apni jagah, lekin kam az kam 2 bandon ko support to karna chahiye suspesion ko. Honda ki suspension akele chalate hooye thorri hard zaroor lagti hay, lekin 1 - 2 bande sath beth jayen to koi problem nahin karti. Honda ki suspension ka asal maza aata he tab hay jab 1 - 2 bande sath bethe hon
    First deserve, then desire.

  18. #157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Lolz. Maen zayada tar akela he chalata hoon GD, is liye mere liye koi masla nahin. Haan, jo log regularly passenger ko sath lekar chalaate haen un k liye yeh bike suitable nahin hay. Waise is ko kam az kam 2 bandon ko to aaraam se le kar chalna chahiye. Yeh bhi ek fault he hay bike mein. Showroom wale kehte haen k Thailand se aai hay or yeh woh, mera un se yehi sawaal hota hay k bhai jahan se bhi aai hay aap baich to isay Pakistan mein rahe ho na! To is ko Pakistan ki zarooriyat k mutabiq hona chahiye tha ya Pakistanion ko visa do k yeh bike Thailand ja kar chalayen for best results


    Yeh to koi acchi baat nahin. Suspension ka naram hona apni jagah, lekin kam az kam 2 bandon ko support to karna chahiye suspesion ko. Honda ki suspension akele chalate hooye thorri hard zaroor lagti hay, lekin 1 - 2 bande sath beth jayen to koi problem nahin karti. Honda ki suspension ka asal maza aata he tab hay jab 1 - 2 bande sath bethe hon
    Chalain visa lene :-D

    Sent from my LT18a using PW Forums mobile app
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ohh same pridor waala case with rear suspension
    pridor shocks work superb riding single only with heavy pillion
    they simply fail to work & and bike becomes uncomfortable
    but luckily there is adjustment in GD shocks
    i recommend you should try changing settings for a bit heavy load
    and than try if problem resolves than nothing to worry about
    and thats not big disturbance with stock bike if you don't like those settings
    you can revert back to stock settings

  20. #159
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Pictures after a Wash.

    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247318
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247314
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247320
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247308
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247311
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247310
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247309
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247316
    My Suzuki GD 110  -1247307
    I just love the word "Suzuki" inscribed in the muffler. It gives a sense of originality and more importantly, branding.
    First deserve, then desire.

  21. #160
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice bike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •