I am new to this forum and would like some information about the two bikes (RP 125 & GS 150) mentioned in the title of this thread. I have explored and read almost all threads regarding these two bikes but couldn't still make up my mind regarding which bike to buy. So i need guidance from the experienced people here please. I have a few questions which i will put up and hope to get help with the solution soon. Here it goes :
1. Which of the above bikes has easy maintenace ( which means going to mechanics less and economically ) ?
2. Which of the above bikes has the better engine in terms of performance, reliability and engine life (as i am planning to buy the bike for long term) ?
3. Which of the above bikes has better fuel consumption ?
4. Which of the above bikes is a better daily commuter ?
5. And how much would it cost to replace the rear tyre of GS with a bigger one and install discs on the front (as i am tilted a little towards GS, so just want to know) ?
Your help and guidance in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad