Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 104
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Suzuki GS 150 Euro II 2013

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki GS 150 Euro II 2013

    AOA
    After long inquiries and consultations with brothers gull-s-777, bluehorn, vickytulla ansee and many others finally decided to buy GS 150.
    It was not available in black color from personal dealer but today his shipment finally arrived, and now i have bought a brand new GS 150.
    Will be consulting for engine oil and anything other required.
    Please say MASHALLAH

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #81
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks for the tip gull bro will try it and post results soon

  3. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    gull after testing it several times i can say for sure that the brake leathers are not aligned and are pushing against the drums even when brakes are not applied.
    i loosened the brakes and the problem was solved, will go and claim it to showroom when i go for first service

  4. #83
    PakWheeler Follow
    UMIMALIK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Aoa

    AOA
    Bro congratulation , Bhai i want to buy GS-150 Tank, i m from islamabd, Please tell me where from u buy it and how much cost of it?
    Waiting for reply

    Umair
    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    I have not done any mods to the bike. it is still all stock. I have just changed the tank and rear tire. rear tire because the bike used to slip a lot when applying brakes. but a lot of people are riding the new gs with original tire so the problem might be solved but I don't think so. the side covers often fly away and are very expensive. so go get the rubbers of side covers changed. it wont cost more than 20 30 rs but the side covers will be safe then. what I have done is that I have screws in the side covers so the covers wont open without opening the screws. I am attaching a pic for the reference. I installed them because there were a lot of cases of people stealing side covers of gs from my uni so I had to do that . Caltex havoline is a good oil but still much better options are available. I am using havoline since 2011 and satisfied. regarding the tunning, always get it tuned from Suzuki showrooms. original Suzuki brakes shoes are not of very good quality, so I prefer using ym or Kawasaki gto 125 brake shoes which cost less than the Suzuki brake shoes and the result is amazing. regarding the quality issue, there might be some quality issues but that is the case with all the brands in Pakistan. so be happy with the choice that you have made and enjoy riding .

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UMIMALIK1 View Post
    AOA
    Bro congratulation , Bhai i want to buy GS-150 Tank, i m from islamabd, Please tell me where from u buy it and how much cost of it?
    Waiting for reply
    0314-9304743
    Umair
    brother my cousin is working in Suzuki taxilla motors so he gave me a new tank for free. wese in the market normal tanks that require complete paint job are for around 1500 rs and good tanks are for around 3000 but all the tanks are of old model gs
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  6. #85
    PakWheeler Follow
    dmszack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    brother my cousin is working in Suzuki taxilla motors so he gave me a new tank for free. wese in the market normal tanks that require complete paint job are for around 1500 rs and good tanks are for around 3000 but all the tanks are of old model gs
    Discrimination

  7. #86
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmszack View Post
    Discrimination
    LOL . why are you so upset brother? it was a defected tank taken out from his new 2012 gs.it was defected while shipment but I am happy with it because the dent was unnoticeable but as per the rule of the company, his gs got a new tank. defected means there was a very small dent rest the tank was brand new. so I got the tank matte black
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  8. #87
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    300 km completed, will change oil with sgo(will be using sgo uptill 2000 km mark)
    my father told me to get it changed at their shop , so they will know it`s changed on time. and also to check if bike`s registration book is available

  9. #88
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Went to showroom today and the mechanic said it is not necessary to change oil until 500 km, i said it would be better to change it at 300 km but he refused and said it does not matter. any way i have purchased one bottle of sgo oil for bike , should i change it now that it has covered 320 km or change it at 500 km

  10. #89
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nom125 View Post
    Went to showroom today and the mechanic said it is not necessary to change oil until 500 km, i said it would be better to change it at 300 km but he refused and said it does not matter. any way i have purchased one bottle of sgo oil for bike , should i change it now that it has covered 320 km or change it at 500 km
    Change the oil at 400km i also changed my gs oil at 400kms.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  11. #90
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    well 400 is a good mark not too quick, not too late, thanks for quick reply
    now will change at 400 km

  12. #91
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bike has covered 425 km in 10.8 liter, average becomes 39 km-pl. After tuning Mechanic said it would go on increasing from here. and also said that this bike average depends upon tappet settings.Changed oil with SGO, bike felt like good on the way home and most of the vibrations were gone.

  13. #92
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassans1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA everyone
    Hope everyone is fine

    I have been using CG since an year, but after checking GS , i made a decision to buy GS,
    Me ne pakwheels par forums check tu i got to know much about GS, and i sold my CG 125

    Lekin yaha pakwheels par me GS 150 ki burayee zyada sun ra hu , kya mujy koyee clear bata skta he k i should go for it or not. Please help out.

    Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassans1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA everyone

    I have been using cg125 for last 8 months and after checking gs 150 i decided to buy it, and i recently sold my CG

    Butt looking at forums here in pakwheels, it seems that GS 150 me boht maslay hen, aur ab meray lye confusion ho chuki he k GS lu ya nai ,
    Can any one help me out in this matter?

    Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #94
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Increase of 6500
    shukar ha ALLAH ka time pe ley li me ne gs or jo 85k ki sale karney laga tha wo b nai ki.

  16. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassans1988 View Post
    AOA everyone

    I have been using cg125 for last 8 months and after checking gs 150 i decided to buy it, and i recently sold my CG

    Butt looking at forums here in pakwheels, it seems that GS 150 me boht maslay hen, aur ab meray lye confusion ho chuki he k GS lu ya nai ,
    Can any one help me out in this matter?

    Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app
    koi masla nai ha.just rumours pe dhean na do.ziada na socho just get it.its a wonderful machine.when you are cruising on highway around 100km/h, then u feel the difference between gs and your previous cg .very smooth silky ride on even that speed

  17. #96
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    600 km completed
    Had an interesting week, went to ichhra bazaar almost everyday and many people asked
    "nice heavy bike how many cc does it have it must be 200 cc at least "
    many were surprised when i started it they were like" how did you turn it on u did not even kick it" i replied its self-start like a car after that many of there replies were "i might switch from my bike to this, seeing as it looks a bit sporty and has self start"
    and my favorite "kitna karti hai litre me" i replied "125 jitna ya behter kare gi liter me 40-45 karti hai " and they were like u must be lying it has self, better looks and same mileage as 125

  18. #97
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Energy Drink for my GS

    Finally bought the best available oil for my GS, yes you guessed it right... its LM 20W50.
    Update
    Bike has covered 1200 km will be getting 2nd tuning done at about 1500 km. Will change the oil + oil filter to get better idea about LM oil performance. Bike average currently it is giving me 40 km-pl(i drove at max 60 kph from when i bought the bike up-till now)
    Also bought another product, Hard wax, for paint care and detailing, I bought it mainly for car but i will also be using it for GS
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nom125 View Post
    Finally bought the best available oil for my GS, yes you guessed it right... its LM 20W50.
    Update
    Bike has covered 1200 km will be getting 2nd tuning done at about 1500 km. Will change the oil + oil filter to get better idea about LM oil performance. Bike average currently it is giving me 40 km-pl(i drove at max 60 kph from when i bought the bike up-till now)
    Also bought another product, Hard wax, for paint care and detailing, I bought it mainly for car but i will also be using it for GS
    You would be happy with the hard wax!
    I recommend using iit less often, get a turtle/mothers detailing spray and use that instead when ur car hasnt had that rough time and just need a mild cleanising.

  20. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    nom125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    You would be happy with the hard wax!
    I recommend using iit less often, get a turtle/mothers detailing spray and use that instead when ur car hasnt had that rough time and just need a mild cleanising.
    Brother Thanks for info,
    Also it was your reference that got me a good deal, when he said that the rate for Racing 4T is 750, i said 700 is good enough, then he hesitantly said we only give such rate to one person and his name is something shuja, i said umar shuja, and he gave me a big smile and asked are you here through his reference . i said yes and then he immedietly said that i will give you same rate as umar.
    on one condition you post about the product
    i said i will post pics of the product and also before and after pics of the results
    Also bro my plan is that i might use LM wax every 4-5 weeks and normal wax every 7-10 days
    the local waxes that i use are of two kinds one is formula one wax and other is kiwi wax. both give almost equivalent result but i think kiwi wax is used more often as it is cheaper

  21. #100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nom125 View Post
    Brother Thanks for info,
    Also it was your reference that got me a good deal, when he said that the rate for Racing 4T is 750, i said 700 is good enough, then he hesitantly said we only give such rate to one person and his name is something shuja, i said umar shuja, and he gave me a big smile and asked are you here through his reference . i said yes and then he immedietly said that i will give you same rate as umar.
    on one condition you post about the product
    i said i will post pics of the product and also before and after pics of the results
    Also bro my plan is that i might use LM wax every 4-5 weeks and normal wax every 7-10 days
    the local waxes that i use are of two kinds one is formula one wax and other is kiwi wax. both give almost equivalent result but i think kiwi wax is used more often as it is cheaper
    Very glad to know u pulled a good deal thruough me and basically the Pakwheels forum! Bravo im happy...
    What did he charge u for the hard wax?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •