Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: My new Suzuki GS 150. I m lovin it.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifkh74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new Suzuki GS 150. I m lovin it.

    Dear Pakwheelers,

    By the grace of Almighty Allah subhana taala, I've bought Suzuki GS 150 on 31st Dec 2013.
    Its like the re-birth of a biker as I had said good bye to bikes 10 yrs back.
    I've kept different bikes in the past like Yamaha 80, Kawasaki Super, GTO 125 and CG125.
    Now its been a new and delightful experience of driving this beautiful machine.
    Attaching the pics below. Please remember me in your prayers.

    JazakAllah khair.
    Name:  1388922374932.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  57.2 KBName:  1388922408221.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  64.9 KBName:  1388922437981.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  75.9 KBName:  1388922458770.jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  73.9 KBName:  1388922478512.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  60.5 KBName:  1388922562634.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  104.5 KB

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    MashAllah congrats

    no doubt GS has become the hot selling bike here @ pakwheels
    in recent time many pw fellows have purchased GS150




  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,241
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Masha Allah

    Congratulations

    Ride safe
    MADE IN WAZIRABAD.............................RUNNING IN FAISALABAD..........

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Congrats!

    Like the tail light are rear bar.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifkh74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dears,

    Its been around 650 Kms on the ODO and I've also changed the engine oil with Liqui Moly last week. The thing which is bothering me a lot is the sound from chain sprocket which can he heard as a loud bang (KHATAAK sound) when squeezing the clutch for applying second or third gear. I have gone to the Suzuki guys and they answered me with a silly reply. "This sound might get low but it won't go away at all.".
    Sometimes it seems that the Chain is loose but not sure if this is the case.
    I Just wanted to ask other GS owners if they are also having the same problem or this is something which only I am experiencing.
    Any suggestion/comments are welcome.

    JazakAllah.

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    spiritpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Masha Allah mubarak ho bro. Allah chalana nasib karay

    Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
    ~ Don't run behind success, run behind excellence, and success will run behind you. ~

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atifkh74 View Post
    Dears,

    Its been around 650 Kms on the ODO and I've also changed the engine oil with Liqui Moly last week. The thing which is bothering me a lot is the sound from chain sprocket which can he heard as a loud bang (KHATAAK sound) when squeezing the clutch for applying second or third gear. I have gone to the Suzuki guys and they answered me with a silly reply. "This sound might get low but it won't go away at all.".
    Sometimes it seems that the Chain is loose but not sure if this is the case.
    I Just wanted to ask other GS owners if they are also having the same problem or this is something which only I am experiencing.
    Any suggestion/comments are welcome.

    JazakAllah.
    brother dont worry about it. you will get the same answer from them. if you want the sound to go away now, just change the rear drum rubber which costs 90-120 rs and the sound will go away. try it and then let me know if the sound is still there or not. you can get it from any suzuki showroom or from the market.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifkh74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    brother dont worry about it. you will get the same answer from them. if you want the sound to go away now, just change the rear drum rubber which costs 90-120 rs and the sound will go away. try it and then let me know if the sound is still there or not. you can get it from any suzuki showroom or from the market.
    Dear Jadoon bhai
    Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion. I'll definitely give it a try and let u know. One thing I should mention here is that this sound seems to be coming from the front sprocket but I m not sure. Let's try Ur suggestion and will share the result with u.
    JazakAllah.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atifkh74 View Post
    Dear Jadoon bhai
    Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion. I'll definitely give it a try and let u know. One thing I should mention here is that this sound seems to be coming from the front sprocket but I m not sure. Let's try Ur suggestion and will share the result with u.
    JazakAllah.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app
    once you change it, get the chain tight as well. the problem will go IN SHA ALLAH
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    naseer_jaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gujrat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ma sha ALLAH
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anwarriaz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,121
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mashah Allah, very lovely Congratulations,

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifkh74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    once you change it, get the chain tight as well. the problem will go IN SHA ALLAH
    I just went to suzuki showroom this morning. The mechanic there also admitted that the rear drum rubbers are soft which is causing the sound, I asked to change the rubbers but he said that the other rubbers which they have, will also be soft like the present ones, so they might not help. He just tightened up the chain but the sound is still there (may be 20% less sound).
    I am planning to buy the rubbers from open market and ask Suzuki guys to change them. May be the rubbers available outside will be little hard. Jadoon bhai, from where did you purchase the rubbers? Actually this sound is getting on my nerves now... I need to resolve it asap.
    JazakAllah.

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atifkh74 View Post
    I just went to suzuki showroom this morning. The mechanic there also admitted that the rear drum rubbers are soft which is causing the sound, I asked to change the rubbers but he said that the other rubbers which they have, will also be soft like the present ones, so they might not help. He just tightened up the chain but the sound is still there (may be 20% less sound).
    I am planning to buy the rubbers from open market and ask Suzuki guys to change them. May be the rubbers available outside will be little hard. Jadoon bhai, from where did you purchase the rubbers? Actually this sound is getting on my nerves now... I need to resolve it asap.
    JazakAllah.
    brother go to Rafiue autos in aurangzeb market. ask any one there about rafiq autos everyone knows they have all the suzuki parts. i buy the rubber from there. he have 2 kinds of rubber. instead of going for the original one, you can also go for other rubber availabe there which is 20-30 rs expensive then the original rubber but the result is just amazing. tell him about the issue and he will give you the proper rubber. the same was the issue with my brothers new gs but it after changing the rubber, the sound was gone. altough this issue was not present in my gs 2011.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifkh74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    brother go to Rafiue autos in aurangzeb market. ask any one there about rafiq autos everyone knows they have all the suzuki parts. i buy the rubber from there. he have 2 kinds of rubber. instead of going for the original one, you can also go for other rubber availabe there which is 20-30 rs expensive then the original rubber but the result is just amazing. tell him about the issue and he will give you the proper rubber. the same was the issue with my brothers new gs but it after changing the rubber, the sound was gone. altough this issue was not present in my gs 2011.
    Thanks a lot. I will go there tomorrow inshaAllah.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •