Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By abdulrehmanrauf

Thread: [Suzuki Sprinter] Bikes performance badly affected by bad quality petrol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default [Suzuki Sprinter] Bikes performance badly affected by bad quality petrol

My bike continued to perform very bad till I flushed the bad quality petrol. Vibrated too much, not ready to go beyond 60kms/h and significant power loss in longer run - Allah hidayat de in pumps walon ko...aameen

Last week I did a refuel. While refueling I immediately smell a bad odor and a doubt created in my mind.

Riding for next few days was become hell. My perfectly tuned bike started creating many problems. It started to vibrate like hell beyond 60kms/h mark. I was confused what had happened. I tried to increase the throttle but bike never went beyond 70 mark even after lots of efforts. In longer route bike was dying for power, behaved like a dehydrated person.

To sort out this, I got check all the bolts, oil was LM so no question about that and riched the mixture. Problem remained intact.

Then I got petrol from a renown Total pump in bottle. Got removed the tank, flushed it properly. Filled in with the bottle petrol.

It was peace. At this moment I personally experienced the importance of a good quality fuel. Now I can touch 100kms/h easily with no vibration and no issue in longer run.

May Allah save us all from all these cheaters and may Allah give them the hidayah..aameen

[The reason for telling this story is just to present a experience and also help others so that they should be aware and may not rip off by the mechanics.

Regards,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i faced the same situation once when i was in a hurry and got petrol from pso near kpt interchange. had to waste all the petrol and clean the petrol tank and the filter to make the bike fine again. i stick to one pump after that.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it happens a lot when you are I hurry and don't have time you tend to get petrol from any where and that's where the problem comes some petrol pumps are really bad including shell PSO I was thinking may be I should try from BYCO or some Attock... may be they have good quality but they are farfrom my home

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List