Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mileage of Suzuki GD110. Please do share the GD owners

Dear Friends;

I am now about to buy Suzuki GD110 but a mechanic reveal that its average (mileage) is very bad, hardly 40-45km/ltr. Otherwise bike is good. I have become surprise to know about this very low mileage. The mileage of my existing Suzuki sprinter is 55-60km/ltr while i drive between 80-95km/h.

So this is request to all GD110 owners please do share the exact mileage so that i would be able to decide that should i buy it or not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    I have made a test drive of GD and found it very nice. If i select GD it means it would have to be paid 600 more rupees per month for petrol because existing sprinter 110 gives me average 55km/l mileage and GD shall give me 45km/l as I drives the bike very hard and run between 80-100.

I am now also waiting for revising of prices as dollar has come down from 109 to 98rupees.
    Any comment?
    dear bro! from last few days, i m reading ur comments.who says that sprinter's mileage is 55 and gd's is 45.i m getting 50km/l mileage from my GS ALHUMDULILLAH and one of my friend's srpinter eco(which claims more mileage than sprinter standard) is giving him just 40 km/l so bro it all depends upon rider who rides the bike,it depends upon care and riding style.so dont get confused more and go for the bike which YOU like.dont pay attention on rumours. if handle with care and technique, both bikes(raider and GD) can give above 55km/l mileage and if u wanna further, then go for a 70 cc bike.
    (IF STILL CONFUSED, THEN PM ME UR NO. HAVE A CUP OF TEA WITH ME)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Woh bol rha hai 6 month use howi hai 4500 km blue colour 90 bol rha tha final 85 bol rha hai men ney 75 offer kya per woh 85 sey kam nhe aarha
    75k is right offer by you if we look at extremely low resale of GD110
    if he takes his bike to showroom owners he would be offered very less money
    honestly speaking his bikes deserve the price tag he demanding but if we see realities
    of GD's worst resale you should not give him more than 80k as it won't be wise to buy
    i will recommend if he agrees on 75k get it it would be very good deal for you
    you can enjoy almost new GD in very less price

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    dear bro! from last rew days, i m reading ur comments.who says that sprinter's mileage is 55 and gd's is 45.i m getting 50km/l mileage from my GS ALHUMDULILLAH and one of my friend's srpinter eco(which claims more mileage than sprinter standard) is giving him just 40 km/l so bro it all depends upon rider who rides the bike,it depends upon care and riding style.so dont get confused more and go for the bike which YOU like.dont pay attention on rumours. if handle with care and technique, both bikes(raider and GD) can give above 55km/l mileage and if u wanna further, then go for a 70 cc bike.
    (IF STILL CONFUSED, THEN PM ME UR NO. HAVE A CUP OF TEA WITH ME)
    Bhai aap gs 150 sey kasey 50km/l hasil kar leteyho meri to chonda 70 40-45 sey ooper nhe deti mechanic bhi bolta hai key is sey zyada nhe dai sakti mager pakwheels per jub dosron ki average dekhta hai to dil karta hai bike ko neti jeti key pull sey nechey phenk doon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

[QUOTE=mohsinwahhab;4284635]Bhai aap gs 150 sey kasey 50km/l hasil kar leteyho meri to chonda 70 40-45 sey ooper nhe deti mechanic bhi bolta hai key is sey zyada nhe dai sakti mager pakwheels per jub dosron ki average dekhta hai to dil karta hai bike ko neti jeti key pull sey nechey phenk doon[/QUOTE

depend on riding style bro.it has given me mileage of even 30 to 32 km/ltr on full throttle on 110 to 120 km/h speed, as its a petrol guzzler on high rpms but economical on low rpms.my 2 stroke 33 yrs old yama YB 100 also give me 48 to 50 km/l mileage(and which bike and model u have btw?)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kept both Honda 125 and gs150 found that acceleration of 125 is better because of less weight but riding experience of gs150 is wonderful comfortable seat, nice road grip, no vibration and most importantly a very good offroader, i took gs150 with an xt600 and tdr250 from margalla hills to khanpur dam and it performed a way higher than my expectations.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=moons;4284675]
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    depend on riding style bro.it has given me mileage of even 30 to 32 km/ltr on full throttle on 110 to 120 km/h speed, as its a petrol guzzler on high rpms but economical on low rpms.my 2 stroke 33 yrs old yama YB 100 also give me 48 to 50 km/l mileage(and which bike and model u have btw?)
    bro i have unique ud70 2013 august only 1500 km runing i had 2 tuning and 2 times oil and air filter changed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My existing sprinter 110 gives me 55-60km/l while i drive it very hardly. Always change the oil at time but still its piston worn out within 50000kms. So if i look its average then dil kerta hay k Raider lay lon but jeb ye daikhta hon k engine 50000km pay he worn out ho gya hay teb dil kerta hay GD lon. Isi weja say confuse hon.

At early days of sprinter when i driven it under 60km, bleave me it given me above 70km/l. But it has some inherent problems which i hope GD doesnt have.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=mohsinwahhab;4285110]
    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post

bro i have unique ud70 2013 august only 1500 km runing i had 2 tuning and 2 times oil and air filter changed
    first review ur riding style and then do any other thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List