Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Engine Oil of Suzuki GD 110

Hello all,

I wanted to discuss engine oil of Suzuki GD 110 here. I know there are some mixed discussion about this topic in other threads but I want to discuss this topic in a separate thread so that other people can easily find the information here and all the information is in one place.

I am currently using Caltex oil (1 liter pack) for my GD 110. But honestly I dont know anything about automobile lubricants. I want to know which engine oil are you guys using for your bike and which oil do you recommend? and also GD 110 requires 900ml oil. So is there any company which gives 900ml packing. I have only seen 100ml and 700ml packings.

Seconldy, I was going through my owner's manual. In the section "Maintenance schedule" it says that after first 2000Km oil should be replaced every 2500Km. You can see the sheet here : Customer Care
    Earlier I had a suzuki sprinter and I was told my mechanic to change my oil every 800km. He said company advises to change the oil every 1000Km but our local oil quality is not so good so we should change oil every 800Km. Currently my bike meter reading is 3057Km. I last changed my engine oil at 2100Km. Should I change my Engine oil now at 4500Km or should I change it earlier ?

Thank You

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2000km-2500km is fine for GD. Always use the oil viscosity mentioned in the manual.
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List