Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 288
Like Tree301Likes

Thread: Suzuki GS150 : Black Swan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki GS150 : Black Swan

    Asalam O Alikum PW Members.

    After the quest of finding a bike for personal use, over a month spent in constant questions, I purchased a Suzuki GS150 today. Bike is Alhumdulliah good in running. Had a few minor queries for which mechanic is not available at the moment. Invoice price was 114500/- but I got it in 115000/- PKR from Suzuki Mangla Motors.

    Looking forward to the ride and a prayer to Almighty Allah for a safe and present experience. Ameen.

    UPDATE APRIL 12th, 2014
    - Got my licence seized by city police :p
    - 250 kms on the dial
    Suzuki GS150  Black Swan -1397185

    - got indicator lights changed to Honda deluxe 2014 style. 360 rs for 4 lights from honda dealer.
    Suzuki GS150  Black Swan -1397186
    Suzuki GS150  Black Swan -1397190

    UPDATE APRIL 17th, 2014
    - Motorbike is now registered with Islamabad Number!

    UPDATE JULY 29th, 2014
    Bike sold.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    -

  2. #201
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    liqui moly ka to kachra. ban gaya hay sirf 550 km k bad

  3. #202
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    liqui moly ka to kachra. ban gaya hay sirf 550 km k bad
    Isi Liye tou change kiya bahi.

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  4. #203
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    JUNOON007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,074
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    Isi Liye tou change kiya bahi.sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    to is ka matlab log aisay hi tareef kartay rahtay hain

  5. #204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilskreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,488
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oil will always feel patla when checked in a hot engine and vice versa.Break in period main bike normal say ziada garam hoti hai.Due to increased friction b/w metal surfaces,break in oil to drain kartay waqt observe karain to chotay metal particles nazar ain ***..After break in Oils will do their job as claimed..Manufacturer recommends draining oil withing 500kms during break in for a reason

    Zic 20w40 ki bhut tareef sunney ko ai hai for GS.

    LM apni viscosity 2000km kar retain rakhta hai..Main nay apna bike 14000km LM pay chalaya hai aur waqt say pehlay drain kia hai.Mineral oils main is say acha abhi tak mujhay koi oil nai mila.GS k liae 10w40 oil recommended hai can be swapped for a 20w40 aswell.

    A pw friend gave visible proof of no viscosity shear-down even at 2k kms on the oils thread
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

  6. #205
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bilal 3 things are common in u and Mamoon Mir(my FB friend)1- u r from mirpur 2- u selected diamond 90/90 18 tyre instead of servis and 3rd is u r using zic4t oil.do u know him???

  7. #206
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    bilal 3 things are common in u and Mamoon Mir(my FB friend)1- u r from mirpur 2- u selected diamond 90/90 18 tyre instead of servis and 3rd is u r using zic4t oil.do u know him???
    HaHaHa Yeah I know Mamoon Bahi. He was a Senior in my school time.

    Mirpur is Mirpur, just a coincidence. ;-)

    I was going for DSI but couldn't find it so went for Diamond. Also discussed this with him.

    Zic 4T, I used it in my Deluxe 2012. Now this time got back to it. :-p

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  8. #207
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Oil will always feel patla when checked in a hot engine and vice versa.Break in period main bike normal say ziada garam hoti hai.Due to increased friction b/w metal surfaces,break in oil to drain kartay waqt observe karain to chotay metal particles nazar ain ***..After break in Oils will do their job as claimed..Manufacturer recommends draining oil withing 500kms during break in for a reason

    Zic 20w40 ki bhut tareef sunney ko ai hai for GS.

    LM apni viscosity 2000km kar retain rakhta hai..Main nay apna bike 14000km LM pay chalaya hai aur waqt say pehlay drain kia hai.Mineral oils main is say acha abhi tak mujhay koi oil nai mila.GS k liae 10w40 oil recommended hai can be swapped for a 20w40 aswell.

    A pw friend gave visible proof of no viscosity shear-down even at 2k kms on the oils thread
    Don't know about that bro, bht after being on a continuous ride for more then 140kms my engine was all noise and having vibrations with LM.
    It was 20w50 i think.

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  9. #208
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    HaHaHa Yeah I know Mamoon Bahi. He was a Senior in my school time.

    Mirpur is Mirpur, just a coincidence. ;-)

    I was going for DSI but couldn't find it so went for Diamond. Also discussed this with him.

    Zic 4T, I used it in my Deluxe 2012. Now this time got back to it. :-p

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    dekh lo bilal bhai phr kesa trace kia.......meri b ek mulaqat ho chuki ha mamoon se lahore me.apki fb pe b id hogi gs k page pr??

  10. #209
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    dekh lo bilal bhai phr kesa trace kia.......meri b ek mulaqat ho chuki ha mamoon se lahore me.apki fb pe b id hogi gs k page pr??
    Dunya Gool Hay Bhai! :-D

    Yes, Bilkul Hay. I am also in GS Group.
    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  11. #210
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    Dunya Gool Hay Bhai! :-D

    Yes, Bilkul Hay. I am also in GS Group.
    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    Your ID???

  12. #211
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    Your ID???
    fb.com/bilalayub919
    -

  13. #212
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Haven't seen the swan in over 10 days.

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    -

  14. #213
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    Haven't seen the swan in over 10 days.

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    why?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  15. #214
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    why?
    I am at hostel, and ride is at home. Didn't drove it with me here 2 weekends back. Now waiting to go back home.
    -

  16. #215
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalayub919 View Post
    I am at hostel, and ride is at home. Didn't drove it with me here 2 weekends back. Now waiting to go back home.
    not allowed to keep the bike at the hostel?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  17. #216
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    not allowed to keep the bike at the hostel?
    That is not the problem. Due to rain, didnt took it with me the last time.

    Changed damaged indicator today. Thanks to zxmco 70

    Also had a look at the spark plug. Bike is on 1185kms.

    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    -

  18. #217
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    TODAY'S PROJECT :-D

    Details will be posted in the evening. In Shaa Allah.



    sent from Mars via International Space Station.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -

  19. #218
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Osram H4 Bulb 12v 55/60w : UPDATE


    Yesterday I installed Osram H4 bulb as suggested by @archon2001 brother in his thread My GS150 After 3 year of Use .

    Thank you for the beautiful guide. and here are the results. Had to do a bit more of the mod thing because the light head structure was not the same. THE HARDEST PART WAS TO FIT THE LIGHT AFTER INSTALLATION

    Suzuki GS150  Black Swan -1416054Suzuki GS150  Black Swan -1416055
    -

  20. #219
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SyedMoazzam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Cost?
    Is it harmful for on coming traffic

  21. #220
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalayub919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Age
    25
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Cost?
    about 1300/-

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Is it harmful for on coming traffic
    it might be on high beam but not that much. but low beam is very focused on ground.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •