Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By abdulrehmanrauf
  • 1 Post By tucknoloji
  • 1 Post By abdulrehmanrauf
  • 3 Post By khanthegr8

Thread: Suzuki bikes are being sold with different quality grades!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki bikes are being sold with different quality grades!!!

Dear fellows,

Today, I went to one of the major showrooms (Naseer Suzuki Motorcycles, Saddar) and had a discussion with the representative there.

I told him that it is really disappointing that Suzuki bikes especially GS-150 is coming with lots of faults and people are suffering a lot. I mentioned almost all the issues come across me.

In reply he mentioned that Pak Suzuki is selling bikes with different grades. Dealers who are selling at low price than the company price has the major proportion/ratio of faulty bikes. Dealers get bikes with quality grade like D or E on lesser purchasing price and hence are selling on lower prices.

The showroom guy mentioned that whenever a fault found during quality control, company instead of sending the faulty part back to Japan, Taiwan or to vendor whatever, company present these bikes for sale at lower prices and dealer get them.

He did mention that he hasn't received a claim for last one year for GS like of faulty cdi units, faulty coil, faulty rims / misaligned.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@malikg115! You have a better news about whats going on in Suzuki. Is it true, what this guy says?
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well better to get gs150 from authorized dealers... as they will provide proper complaint resolution system with the bike... Bagh e Jinnah Suzuki show room providing better facilities to the customers so far... moreover faults r coming frm a bike wich unauthorized showrooms r selling and also they dont provide claim and parts replacement facility...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@abdulrehmanrauf: What you said above is a bag, full of lies. What company will make 03 or 04 quality/ grade product and sell them on different prices....I mean how the hell this is possible that the production division of Suzuki will install 03 different production lines for same model but for different grades???????? And kindly tell me the name of representative of Suzuki Naseer Autos who told you this stuff.
    I agree with the different quality issues in different models but they are rectified as soon as you send the claim/ complaint.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    well better to get gs150 from authorized dealers... as they will provide proper complaint resolution system with the bike... Bagh e Jinnah Suzuki show room providing better facilities to the customers so far... moreover faults r coming frm a bike wich unauthorized showrooms r selling and also they dont provide claim and parts replacement facility...

Brother, Bagh-e-Jinnah Suzuki is long gone. I once went their to get my GD tuned, but I found MCB branch there instead

I have no idea where they have relocated. Do you have any information regarding this?
    First deserve, then desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The very very same thing is said by chinese motorcycle dealers
    just giving you example of my last purchase of unique 2014

i bought it in 44k however its easily available in 43k rupees at town near my village
    i bought from my city which has official big dealer but he was asking 46k rupees
    than upon bargaining he lowered price to 44k but he was not agreeing with my words
    he was saying its impossible you get unique in 43k however i told him oh mere bhai
    i have myself bought it in 43k along with friend just few days back he was contineously
    not agreeing to that than after some time he told bhai this is genuine unique the others
    which are selling in 43k has lower quality parts installed

There is no difference at all in both bikes they are bolt to bolt same none difference
    it was just foolish & fake argument by him

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Take it easy man....there is no need to get furious like this. I have just shared what I come to know by that showroom guy. See also, I have not claimed anything and how could I claim what I have mentioned in my post. And if it is a bag full of lie then my brother just see the reality, ordinary dealers have more faulty bikes (as already been observed by many here), you simply cant deny the reality based on theories.

Khair,
    It has not been said that Suzuki has actually different production lines. What has been said is that once a motorcycle is manufactured and comes to quality control section, at this point they classify the bike in different grades according to the severity of failure / faults.

Quote Originally Posted by apm292 View Post
    @abdulrehmanrauf: What you said above is a bag, full of lies. What company will make 03 or 04 quality/ grade product and sell them on different prices....I mean how the hell this is possible that the production division of Suzuki will install 03 different production lines for same model but for different grades???????? And kindly tell me the name of representative of Suzuki Naseer Autos who told you this stuff.
    I agree with the different quality issues in different models but they are rectified as soon as you send the claim/ complaint.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All companies send their best made bikes to the largest showrooms which bring the most amount of business for them...

Discount? Yes... some dealers of honda even are able to sell bikes at lower rate bcoz they remove genuine parts and sell them off.

These are usually small parts like kick, nut bolts, plug, side view mirrors etc.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is always a trust factor for anything at there official outlets. And you are paying for that trust. At the official outlets you have the maximum satisfaction / guarantee of the originality which you simply cannot get from the ordinary dealers ( or if you know that dealer personally that's a separate story).

Yes, there is no difference at all in both bikes they are bolt to bolt same none difference but you know that claims are also for genuine stuff nothing is perfect, genuine stuff can be faulty which are managed under quality control umbrella. I hope you got my point.

I would need to say again that the ratio / proportion of faults is high at ordinary outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    The very very same thing is said by chinese motorcycle dealers
    just giving you example of my last purchase of unique 2014

i bought it in 44k however its easily available in 43k rupees at town near my village
    i bought from my city which has official big dealer but he was asking 46k rupees
    than upon bargaining he lowered price to 44k but he was not agreeing with my words
    he was saying its impossible you get unique in 43k however i told him oh mere bhai
    i have myself bought it in 43k along with friend just few days back he was contineously
    not agreeing to that than after some time he told bhai this is genuine unique the others
    which are selling in 43k has lower quality parts installed

There is no difference at all in both bikes they are bolt to bolt same none difference
    it was just foolish & fake argument by him

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Brother, Bagh-e-Jinnah Suzuki is long gone. I once went their to get my GD tuned, but I found MCB branch there instead

I have no idea where they have relocated. Do you have any information regarding this?
    Bhai ji they have shifted to Queeens road, infront of Sethi Motor... near Ganga Ram hospital :-D

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

koi bhi dealer ager discount karta hai to iska matlab hai ke wo apni Commission apko less kar raha hai.different models pe diff. Dealer comm hota hai - small towns/villiages ke gumnam dealers parts bhi change kar laite hain like cdi units, shock absorbers etc. Aisay dealers market se boht less kar dein gey price. Rahi baat chondas ki to in ka na koi sar na paon, inka to mufta laga hua ha, jahan jo phas jaye wahin soda kar laite hain, inka rate normaly pata nae hota customer ko, 38K wali bike ka 48K mang laite hain or phir 42 43 me day daite hain, honda or suzuki ka rate websites pe frequently update hota rehta hai customer ko inka pata rehta hai, chondas ki majority to sites hi nahi, jinki hain unpe price nae likhtay, honda ki to ab price list policy agayi hai jis ke mutabik rate se hatt ke sale karne wale dealer ko fine ho ga 70K or one month bikes supply band. har dealer showroom pe price list lagane ka paband ho ga
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai ji they have shifted to Queeens road, infront of Sethi Motor... near Ganga Ram hospital :-D
    Sethi motors k saamne wala Suzuki ka showroom to kafi purana hay Or Bagh-e-Jinnah Suzuki itne barray showroom se itne chotay mein kaise aa gai?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Sethi motors k saamne wala Suzuki ka showroom to kafi purana hay Or Bagh-e-Jinnah Suzuki itne barray showroom se itne chotay mein kaise aa gai?
    bhai jaan u can check same people same management

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai jaan u can check same people same management

Ahaan. I have never been to Bagh-e-Jinnah Suzuki before, so I cannot tell. However, I have once been to the place they have relocated to. Thanks for the information though.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List