Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GD-110_ some work done with mudguards and kick lever

Dear friends;

I did some work with front and rear mudguards and also to reduce the sound of hitting the kick lever to foot rest lever.
    To protect the engine and foots against water splashing. This flap is originally of Suzuki Sprinter.
    Suzuki GD110 some work done with mudguards and kick lever -1447729

This has to done to protect my back against water/mud splashes by rear wheel. This flap is originally of Honda CD70.
    Suzuki GD110 some work done with mudguards and kick lever -1447730

This has to be done to reduce the "tek" sound of kick lever. This has been made of cycle tube which is very strong and long life and has a great cushioning effect.
    Suzuki GD110 some work done with mudguards and kick lever -1447731

But yar ye saali petrol bohet peeti hay. I drive it 70-90km/h and its mileage is around 41-44 which is far less as compare to my old sprinter which mileage was 55-58. I could not aspect such very low mileage. Hay koi idea k mileage kaisay improve ho?? Abhi ye 2800 cheli hay or mein nay 1000 pay tuning kerwai thi or Liqui Moli lube use ker reha hon.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why didnt you try this type of mud flap... I am using it since october 2013 and still it is working perfect... main thing is I didnt have to make hole in mudguard...

Sent from my LG-F200S using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar, aala job!

Mechanics also recommend me to do it, but I am reluctant as I do not want to drill holes in the mudguards. But you've done it rather neatly. It's looking like it came with factory-fitted mudflaps.

How have you pasted the tube on footrest? I also thought of doing it. Would elfy work or samad bond?

And as far as mileage is concerned, mileage ki wajah se rona hum GD owners k muqaddaron mein likha ja chuka hay. You are getting a good mileage of 41 - 44 km/L. I am not even getting 40 km/L I got 33 km/L according to my last calculation.
    First deserve, then desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Yaar, aala job!

Mechanics also recommend me to do it, but I am reluctant as I do not want to drill holes in the mudguards. But you've done it rather neatly. It's looking like it came with factory-fitted mudflaps.

How have you pasted the tube on footrest? I also thought of doing it. Would elfy work or samad bond?

And as far as mileage is concerned, mileage ki wajah se rona hum GD owners k muqaddaron mein likha ja chuka hay. You are getting a good mileage of 41 - 44 km/L. I am not even getting 40 km/L I got 33 km/L according to my last calculation.
    Bro... mileage har bar different ati hai pata nahi kyun... i thought k fuel pumps ki waja se aisa hota hai but ek hi pump se different mileage milti hai... means last 4 time mjhe ye mileage mili hai... ek hi pump se...
    47 kmpl
    Then 32 kmpl
    Phir 46 kmpl
    Aj 31 kmpl...

Ab samajh nahi araha k mujrim kon hai :p fuel pump ya hamari Gd hamare sath khelti hai

People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar, aala job!

There's something really wrong with the carb of this machine. A 114cc engine just cannot consume this amount of fuel. are you sure the fuel settings are lean? a good way to find out is rev out the machine in first gear and then let it come to halt by itself. if the silencer makes popping noises then the mixture is rich. Otherwise, if you're feeling adventurous, try replacing the carb with a bs22 sprinter carb.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear TZB

The rubber tube piece has been fitted by using Samad bound then a cable tie to firmly grip the piece.
    I also installed indicator buzzer which is same like used in Toyota vehicles "tun...tun....tun....tun". I did not use regular indicator buzzer which sound is not good. Please note that indicator kit is fitted beneath the tail of seat, on the top side of back red light.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@signode ! Could you kindly do a test with Hi-Octane only and report back? The amount of mileage problems this bike is facing, is making me think its definitely because of the fuel.

Kindly empty your current tank, and fill up just the Hi-Octane. Measure the mileage (with a full tank) and report back.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i always use hi octane and there is a slight difference in mileage but there is a noticeable difference in drive. i use almost 800-1000 rs of petrol a week and half of it is hi octane. the last time i checked few days back, got 43km/l from my gs.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    i always use hi octane and there is a slight difference in mileage but there is a noticeable difference in drive. i use almost 800-1000 rs of petrol a week and half of it is hi octane. the last time i checked few days back, got 43km/l from my gs.
    GS main hi-octane ki samjh aati hay brother. Because its a high compression engine.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    GS main hi-octane ki samjh aati hay brother. Because its a high compression engine.
    compression ratio is just 9.2 :p piaggio has 11. ill also try adding high octane next time.
    @jadoon1992_vxlimited kindly elaborate if theres any difference in the performance when using high octane?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    compression ratio is just 9.2 :p piaggio has 11. ill also try adding high octane next time.
    @jadoon1992_vxlimited kindly elaborate if theres any difference in the performance when using high octane?
    the basic difference i felt is that the bike does not need to be tuned like other bikes after 1500-1800 kms. i usually drive 2500-3000 kms easily and bike never shows a sign that it needs tunning. there is not much difference in power but less knocking and smooth ride. bike has done 22700 kms and carb have been opened 3-4 times not more than that and still running fine ALLHAMDULLILAH. same is the case with my brothers bike. around 5000 kms on the odo. i change the oil at max 1000 kms and use a small amount of hi octane on every fill up. i always use caltex and pso for petrol both are good but i prefer caltex in my area more. oil i use is caltex havoline. the more the bike goes to the workshop for tunning, the more issues it creates so i try k jb buhat issue kray tb he jae for tunning .
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gd 110 ka compression ratio kitna hai??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think it should be reported to SUZUKI Thailand. Suzuki Pakistan nay to dhanya piya hoowa hay. In say kehtay hen k yar is ki fuel average ka kuch kero or ager inhon nay koi "upgrade" introduce kerwaya is ka to wo adopt ker len ***. But how to inform to Suzuki Thailand, the bike OEM, this has a question mark.
    I have noted k jehan aap nay speed 90 say ooper ki ye petrol bohet zaida istemal kerti hay. Hay bohet acchi but mileage ki weja say ye pit jayy gi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    I think it should be reported to SUZUKI Thailand. Suzuki Pakistan nay to dhanya piya hoowa hay. In say kehtay hen k yar is ki fuel average ka kuch kero or ager inhon nay koi "upgrade" introduce kerwaya is ka to wo adopt ker len ***. But how to inform to Suzuki Thailand, the bike OEM, this has a question mark.
    I have noted k jehan aap nay speed 90 say ooper ki ye petrol bohet zaida istemal kerti hay. Hay bohet acchi but mileage ki weja say ye pit jayy gi.
    mjhe nahi lagta k speed ki waja se petrol peeti hai... kyun ke me normally 80 se above hi ride kerta hun... or alag alag average ati hai.. mechanic ko dikhao to wo plug dekh k kehta hai k bilkul theek hai.. is se kam kia to bike missing keregi... ek bar kam kerwaya to 60 pe hi jhatke lene lagi... phir dubara petrol normal pe kerwaya.. aj kal kabhi 32 ka average hai kabhi kuch... kal ki reading 47 km per litre hai... samajh se bahar hai

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    I think it should be reported to SUZUKI Thailand. Suzuki Pakistan nay to dhanya piya hoowa hay.
    Good point. Hamen bilkul Suzuki international se contact karna chahiye. Maen koshish karta hoon kaheen se koi contact info mile or un ko e-mail likhi jaye detail mein fuel consuption walay issue ki.
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    mjhe nahi lagta k speed ki waja se petrol peeti hai... kyun ke me normally 80 se above hi ride kerta hun... or alag alag average ati hai.. mechanic ko dikhao to wo plug dekh k kehta hai k bilkul theek hai.. is se kam kia to bike missing keregi... ek bar kam kerwaya to 60 pe hi jhatke lene lagi... phir dubara petrol normal pe kerwaya.. aj kal kabhi 32 ka average hai kabhi kuch... kal ki reading 47 km per litre hai... samajh se bahar hai
    Exactly, GD ki fuel consumption samajh se bahar hay. Meri GD aaj kal 40 bhi nahin kar rahi Pata nahin kaya takleef hay isay. Mechanics kehte haen plug bilkul theek fuel dikha raha hay. Mixture ko cherrne ki zaroorat nahin. Pata nahin ja kahan raha hay sara petrol.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

gd khali naam ki imported hai jo masle is bike main hain wo pakistani bikes main b nhi hain ' dont mind gd boys pls

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    gd khali naam ki imported hai jo masle is bike main hain wo pakistani bikes main b nhi hain ' dont mind gd boys pls

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    For example????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    For example????

bhi jitney b gd waly hai aaj kal tang pery huy hain gd se , speciely is ki fuel everage se, main abi tak pridor chala raha hon , kabi kabi main khud pereshan ho jata hon patrol khatam hi nahin hota itni perfect fuel everage hai pridor ki jitna jhoot bolo kum hai,
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    bhi jitney b gd waly hai aaj kal tang pery huy hain gd se , speciely is ki fuel everage se, main abi tak pridor chala raha hon , kabi kabi main khud pereshan ho jata hon patrol khatam hi nahin hota itni perfect fuel everage hai pridor ki jitna jhoot bolo kum hai,
    Fuel k ilawa kon sa masla nazar aya ap ko gd me???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar, aala job!

Dear first of all change your bikes plug to Denso it will help you to improve your bike fuel average & later i will give you some useful links they have been gone lost some where in my computer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List