I have been having a problem with my GS150 since the past few weeks. It does alot of missing in the cold state and the idle RPM are never stable. It tends to turn off if i try to accelerate modestly in the cold state. The overall performance gets better when it is rode around 4-5 km's and the engine is up to a high temperature though. But those first few Km's are nearly impossible to bear.
After alot of reading at PW forums, i have tried the following solutions:
* Got it tuned from Suzuki Asif autos (A grade shop) at McLeod road Lahore
* changed the oil (SGO) and air filter
* changed the spark plug to NGK platinum (G power)
* change the ignition coil to Nippon denso bottle ignition coil (Toyota Mark-||'s)
* tried to set the air fuel mixture myself a few times
* measured the battery voltage before and after starting the bike (they were adequate)
but still no use! none of these seem to solve the problem. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong here?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad