Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mileage problem of Suzuki GD

Dear Friends;

I sent the low mileage problem of GD to the OEM of the bike i.e. "Haojue China" and they did forward my mail to Japan and Suzuki Japan asked to Suzuki Pakistan. Their local sales manager made a contact with me, checked my bike and made some adjustments with corroborator petrol screw and did some other tunning related jobs. Now mileage of my bike has increased a little bit i.e. before 45km/l and after adjustment 49km/l. More discussion is going on and i will update the discussion when will receive any answer.

Following is the discussion;

Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 9:57 AM
    To: 'customercentre'
    Cc: 'Farooq Adil';
    Subject: RE: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

Dear Concern;

You people must get control on the problems in GD ASAP especially low mileage issue in order to increase its sale. When people look my bike, they do appreciate but when they come to know its low mileage, there comment is that they can not afford it. I know some persons that they want to sale out there GD after its riding experience but its resale value is nothing because of problems.

The common problems in this bike are as following;

• Low mileage only 45km/l @ 60-70km/h speed while sprinter gives almost 60km/l at this speed.
    • Top speed is only 95km/h while sprinter reaches up to 110km/h.
    • There should be ?mats? installed at the end of front and rear mudguards in order to prevent from slashing of water.
    • The kick lever hits with force with foot rest when have a kick to start the bike.
    • Its ground clearance is very low. When there are two persons on the bike, bike touches with speed breaker during passing it.
    • There are no locks of side cover; they can be easily theft.
    • Its side mirrors vibrate after 50km/h speed (though they are fully tight) which create hurdle to see the vehicles behind the bike.

I would suggest that you people should work on these issues and then introduce an ?upgrade? for this bike to increase its performance.

ABC

From: customercentre [mailto:customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk]
    Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 8:21 AM
    To: ABC

This refers to your email regarding the complaint. We thank you for bringing your concern to our knowledge and regret the problem faced by you.
    In this respect we forwarded your complaint details to concerned for further proceeding.
    However, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenienced you may have experienced, and thank you for showing your patience in this regard.
    Thank you,
    Customer Relations Centre
    Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd., Karachi.

UAN: 021-111-SUZUKI (111-789-854)
    SMS: 0336-PSUZUKI (0336-7789854)
    Email: customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk

Sent: Wednesday, 1 October, 2014 12:31 PM
    To: Farooq Adil
    Cc: customercentre

Dear Farooq sb;

I had reported following two major issues to Suzuki;

• Unexpected very Low mileage problem i.e. 45km/lit.
    • Top speed doesn?t cross over 95KM/h which is < Suzuki Sprinter which reaches up to 110KM/h.

As I met with you at Suzuki B.J and you made some adjustments, the results are as following;

• Before adjustments, I was getting the mileage around 45KM/lit while running the bike up to 60km/h and some time up to 75km/h but now mileage has improved and I got the mileage 49km/lit with same riding style though I was expecting the good mileage up to 60km/lit like Suzuki Sprinter.
    • The top speed is the same i.e. bike doesn?t cross over 95km/h.

Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:48 PM
    Cc: ABC
    Subject: Re: FW: FW: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

Dear Farooq sb;

It was very nice to met you at Suzuki B.J today and thanks that you had thoroughly inspected my bike and did necessarilly settings. As I informed you, I am going out of city for about 10-15days. So results will be verified latter on. I shall reply to you with results hopefully at the end of this month.

On Friday, September 12, 2014, Farooq Adil <Farooq.Adil@paksuzuki.com.pk> wrote:

Dear Sir

E-mail for your further action

Thanks

Farooq Adil

Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:58 AM
    Cc: Aamir Shahzad
    Subject: FW: FW: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

Dear Farooq San,

Soft Reminder

Regards,

CRC

Sent: Wednesday, 10 September, 2014 118 AM
    To: customercentre
    Subject: RE: FW: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

I have talked with Mr. Farooq and we shall have a meeting on coming Friday.

ABC

From: customercentre [mailto:customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk]
    Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 2:55 PM
    To: ABC
    Subject: FW: FW: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

Dear Sir,

This refers to our telecom and your email to Suzuki Motor Corporation, received on said office Sep 08, 2014 regarding subject matter.

We thank you for bringing your concern to our knowledge and regret the problem faced by you.

We have forwarded your complaint details to Area Office Lahore. Our team, (contact # 042-35775456) will look after the issue and will thoroughly inspect your vehicle for corrective measures accordingly.

As you are our valued customer, we once again thank you for writing to us and letting us know your problem.

Moreover, please feel free to contact us whenever you think we can be of any assistance. We shall be more than delighted to hear from you!

Regards,

> Customer Relations Centre
    > Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd., Karachi.
    > UAN: 021-111-SUZUKI (111-789-854)
    > SMS: 0336-PSUZUKI (0336-7789854)
    > Email: customercentre@paksuzuki.com.pk
    > Website: Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Ltd.

Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 11:24 AM
    To: 'export@haojue.com'
    Subject: Problems facing the owners of Suzuki GD-110 HU

Dear Haojue team;

I am ........ from Pakistan. I purchased new Suzuki GD110 in March-14 (image attached). This is no doubt that this bike is one of the best bike ever seen in Pakistan because of its very nice features. As Suzuki Pakistan has been importing this bike from ?Haojue China?, so I want to discuss with you people some problems which we GD owners have been facing and Suzuki Pakistan has no solution about these problems.

First of all, its mileage is very poor. I had Suzuki Sprinter 110CC before GD and the mileage of my sprinter was 58km/h+ while I driven it very very hard. If I driven the Sprinter at 60km/h, the mileage I got 70km/h. But for GD, if I drive it at 60km/h, its mileage is 53km/h but if I drive it hard as I driven Sprinter, the mileage drops at 38-40km/h. This very poor mileage which has made this bike unpopular and the owners want to sale it out just after 3-4months.

Second thing, its top speed. The designed speed of my old Suzuki Sprinter was 140 and it reaches at 100km/h very easily and it top speed was 110KM/h but for GD, it hardly reaches to 95KM/h.

We GD users are not happy for above problems and me too wants to sale it out but no one is there to buy it because it has become popular as ?Petrol Drinker?. Once a person purchases the GD, he then tells hundreds of people that please don?t buy this bike because of above mentioned two problems especially Mileage issue. There is no solution in Suzuki Pakistan?s hands which inspired me to make contact with you. Do you please help us how to resolve these issues?

ABC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice job done I really appreciate. Agar sab log is tarrah through proper channel complaint register karain to may be pak suzuki ko kuch sharma a jaye

Sent from my IM-A850S using Tapatalk
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very nice job done by you...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i appreciate your work bro. It will usually help.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never face any viberation in mirrors even at 90-95km/h

Sent from my Nokia Lumia

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sprinter had quite inaccurate meter so i won't trust its top speed and fuel consumption readings too much.
    There is a bright chance that your GD at 95km/h be faster than your sprinter.

Also fuel consumption of 40-50Km/lit is nothing surprising to me at least.
    I had junoon which could get 50km/lit at best under light throttle. In mixed daily use, it gave 45Km/lit and under full throttle it would come down to 40Km/lit. And GD being quite a bit faster than Junoon still manages same consumption.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can bet that these mileage related problems of GD110 is because of bad fuel coming these days. Heck a few Fuel Station owners accepted it on my face that Hi-Octane coming these days is exactly like the normal Petrol was a few months ago. Bad quality fuel means, more consumption, which means more sale for the company. In the end, "WE" the consumers are the ones get squashed by these acts.

Coming to the GD110 ... i asked a few owners to use only Hi-Octane in it, and report back the mileage readings. None of them responded. I am still fairly certain that if you guys use Hi-Octane, mileage can be increase considerably. (However, i am not sure if you guys will like the Cost per Kilometer, because that'd still be higher than the normal petrol).
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post

Coming to the GD110 ... i asked a few owners to use only Hi-Octane in it, and report back the mileage readings. None of them responded. I am still fairly certain that if you guys use Hi-Octane, mileage can be increase considerably. (However, i am not sure if you guys will like the Cost per Kilometer, because that'd still be higher than the normal petrol).
    I have read somewhere that Hi-Octane is not good for bikes. Let me ask to Suzuki then I shall fill the tank of my bike with Hi-Octane to see what happen with mileage.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Sprinter had quite inaccurate meter so i won't trust its top speed and fuel consumption readings too much.
    There is a bright chance that your GD at 95km/h be faster than your sprinter.

Also fuel consumption of 40-50Km/lit is nothing surprising to me at least.
    I had junoon which could get 50km/lit at best under light throttle. In mixed daily use, it gave 45Km/lit and under full throttle it would come down to 40Km/lit. And GD being quite a bit faster than Junoon still manages same consumption.
    Check it with some kind of gps software. My junoon meter shows speed of 89 or 90 max but gps of my mobile shows 92 km/h and about average. I am getting around 47 to 50 km per liter. With heavy and light throttle. When my junoon was brand new at that time average was about 58 km/L and top speed was 115km/h but after 3 accidents its over now actually the last accident in which i lost all four of jumps(shock absorbers). After that accident i couldn't touch 100km/h . Maybe some serious damage to suspensions and due to this bike performance is badly effected. ..
    It is Easy to hate But Love is More Powerful...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    I can bet that these mileage related problems of GD110 is because of bad fuel coming these days. Heck a few Fuel Station owners accepted it on my face that Hi-Octane coming these days is exactly like the normal Petrol was a few months ago. Bad quality fuel means, more consumption, which means more sale for the company. In the end, "WE" the consumers are the ones get squashed by these acts.

I am working for shell but i still preffer caltex and pso 😂😂 specially caltex they offer good fuel and good qty. And it also depends on the time of refuel your bike tank. I will preffer morning time. After a whole dark night the fuel became dense and it temperature decreases as compare to morning. At ghat time you will get more fuel in weight. And when it expands in temperature it results more mileage. I am owning a junoon and it have a fuel gauge so i can observe the diff. After refuel the bike when i park it outside the office and at the time of return when i switch the ignition on it shows the level of fuel a bit higher .. so .. chexk it too.. and 1 thing refuel your bike after raining. Rain decrese the density of fuel 😉😉😉

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan4340 View Post
    I am working for shell but i still preffer caltex and pso 😂😂 specially caltex they offer good fuel and good qty. And it also depends on the time of refuel your bike tank. I will preffer morning time. After a whole dark night the fuel became dense and it temperature decreases as compare to morning. At ghat time you will get more fuel in weight. And when it expands in temperature it results more mileage. I am owning a junoon and it have a fuel gauge so i can observe the diff. After refuel the bike when i park it outside the office and at the time of return when i switch the ignition on it shows the level of fuel a bit higher .. so .. chexk it too.. and 1 thing refuel your bike after raining. Rain decrese the density of fuel 😉😉😉
    Karachi me to barish hi nahi hoti :p
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    Karachi me to barish hi nahi hoti :p
    Raat to thandi hoti hey naa 😄😄😄 well airport k pass pso aur PAF k pass caltex best hein . No dandii.. PAF k pass wala caltex sab sy best hey..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Raat to thandi hoti hey naa 😄😄😄 well airport k pass pso aur PAF k pass caltex best hein . No dandii.. PAF k pass wala caltex sab sy best hey..
    Je ye to hai... or malir me raza mobile mall k samne wala shell bhi theek hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Je ye to hai... or malir me raza mobile mall k samne wala shell bhi theek hai
    Shell actually 3rd party operate ker rahi to.. sometimes maslaa kertaa hey kam daity hein... anyways 2.25 liter bottle zindabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shell actually 3rd party operate ker rahi to.. sometimes maslaa kertaa hey kam daity hein... anyways 2.25 liter bottle zindabad
    Star gate pe caltex se mjhe 40 se km mileage milti hai hamesha... jb k pso or shell se 48 to lazmi milti hai...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Star gate pe caltex se mjhe 40 se km mileage milti hai hamesha... jb k pso or shell se 48 to lazmi milti hai...
    Location based hey yar.. main just pso sy dalwata fuel .. wo b tcs k red tank k pass jo hey airport wala .. best hey .. aik jo flaknaaz k pass pso hey over head fuelling wala wo to aik no ka choor hey

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    I have read somewhere that Hi-Octane is not good for bikes. Let me ask to Suzuki then I shall fill the tank of my bike with Hi-Octane to see what happen with mileage.
    As talked to Suzuki, Hi-Octane can not be used in motor bikes.

Mein Suzuki walon k peechay pera hoowa hon insha-Allah in ki jaan nehen chorni until they introduce an "upgrade" for GD to increase its mileage.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no further updates
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think best solution to this issue is replacing BS Carb with Keihin Carb
    even if it does not improve average by margin still its best to introduce
    this carb in pakistani GD version as mechanics are use to with this carb
    BS carb are simply beyond their understanding if some mechanic open its
    he will definitely ruin it or misplace minor parts

Mileage problem of Suzuki GD -1500828

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@amjad635 amjad bhai whats the use of using an inferior carb, when the mikuni carb is already so simple to work with. I have learnt the carb of my gs and whereas my bike was giving 30km/L now its gone above 35 after i adjusted it

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List