Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Mughira
  • 2 Post By Mughira
  • 2 Post By gemini85
  • 1 Post By Mughira
  • 1 Post By Mughira
  • 1 Post By ShugMan
  • 1 Post By mtmoghul
  • 1 Post By ShugMan

Thread: Suzuki Raider 7000km done.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Raider 7000km done.

    My bike have done approx. 7000kms till now the problems in have faced are.
    1. Genuine brake shoe kharab thay ruk ruk k break lgti thi but changed them with original ones now working perfectly.
    2. Speedometer cable recently toot gyi. Changed it with new one, working fine.

    Positive points.
    1. Best milage approx. 55-60km/l. Average speed 70,80.
    2. Awesome acceleration and smooth ride, btw soft seat as compared to new cd 70. Personally tried myself.
    3. Engine parts are Japanese, but assembled in pakistan.

    Suzuki mechanics are BIGGEST IDIOTS i have ever seen. Suzuki Township motors Lahore. Hmary sar pay char k kam krte hain. Just hate them but guzara to krna hai.

    Btw happy with my bike. But suzuki needs to improve their service centers.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Others pics will be uploded soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    IsbCap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Service centers is still a concern, but here in Isb, they've recently added support for Suzuki bikes in their existing 3S with very good mechanic, and another service center is under construction (for months now, lol).

    Suzuki bikes are real treat to have (My brother's GS-150 done 60K+ and still going strong, giving 45+ kpl in city drive)

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsbCap View Post
    Service centers is still a concern, but here in Isb, they've recently added support for Suzuki bikes in their existing 3S with very good mechanic, and another service center is under construction (for months now, lol).

    Suzuki bikes are real treat to have (My brother's GS-150 done 60K+ and still going strong, giving 45+ kpl in city drive)
    Hope so lhr mai b achy a jayn mechanics.
    Good to hear about your's gs-150. Now-a-days I'm seeing many 150's on roads, looks like Suzuki is making progress.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gemini85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what about comfort level ,road grip?
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini85 View Post
    what about comfort level ,road grip?
    As mentioned above, smooth ride and literally soft seat and ALHAMDULILAH road grip k hawaly se koi issue nhi hai.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gemini85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i m interested in raider would u recommend me?
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini85 View Post
    i m interested in raider would u recommend me?
    G me to yehi kahun ga agr pasand hai to go for it.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mughira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  10. #10
    Newbie Follow
    gladiator2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mere pas raider 110 hai. Aik problem hai kai jab bike kisi waja sai slow ke jae or us kai bad dubara speed up kerne kai lye race dun to tuc ker kai awaz ate hai. Yai b kai baz aaukat pahle gear kai lye jab gear lever press kerta hun to lever wapis apni position per nae ata. suzuki kai mechanics near gangaram kai pas 5/6 bar lai ja chuka hun per provlem solve nae hue. Gear shaft b change ke unhon nai but problem not solved. Bike 2700 km chal chuke hai. Can somebody tell me the solution?

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Nice bike and average is even better then 70cc with above mentioned speed at 70-80 my bike hardly manages 40kmpl
    And u r getting this average from a 110cc bike
    Mashallah hope this bike serves u well for years to come

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    talhasaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Taxila
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    brother please tell me the address of the 3s in islamabad.thanks

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    talhasaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Taxila
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    brother gear lever shoft kay aagay grari hoti hay jo keh kluch plates kay saath kaam karti hay.mere khyaal main uska masla hay.kion keh is grari main space aanay per gears phansna shuru ho jatay hain.please check this.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well for me Raider have been very good, just shoot was not good enough after 19000km. So I have cleaned the butter fly carburetor, the so called Suzuki mechanics were not even daring to touch the carburetor so I went to a famous ustaad mechanic in our area who was famous for fixing heavy bikes now the shoot of the bike have increase after cleaning the carburetor. The bike is going to be 2 years old and the Suzuki mechanics have never even try to clean the carburetor even I complained about the shoot issue.
    Just changed the rear tire from 2.75 to 90/90 dunlop. The big tire have increase the road grip of my bike.

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ShugMan I also want to change my rear tyre of my Raider. Dunlop is a good tyre. Tell how is the experience with this new size 90/90. Any problem with fitting tyre and whats the price of Dunlop now a days? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    Well for me Raider have been very good, just shoot was not good enough after 19000km. So I have cleaned the butter fly carburetor, the so called Suzuki mechanics were not even daring to touch the carburetor so I went to a famous ustaad mechanic in our area who was famous for fixing heavy bikes now the shoot of the bike have increase after cleaning the carburetor. The bike is going to be 2 years old and the Suzuki mechanics have never even try to clean the carburetor even I complained about the shoot issue.
    Just changed the rear tire from 2.75 to 90/90 dunlop. The big tire have increase the road grip of my bike.
    ....It is supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button ....

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    ShugMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtmoghul View Post
    @ShugMan I also want to change my rear tyre of my Raider. Dunlop is a good tyre. Tell how is the experience with this new size 90/90. Any problem with fitting tyre and whats the price of Dunlop now a days? Thanks
    Well I bought it for 2800 rupees from tire market near urdu bazaar, bike grip have increased alot and not even a single problem in fitting the tyre. The stock tyre is not good enough whenever I used to use the rear break hard, the bike was almost going to slip but I used handle it properly but the slipping problem have been gone since I have increase the tyre size by 90/90, and on the watery road the grip have also increased. Well I am a happy person now.
    Well you can do one more thing if you want to improve the road grip one of friend have increased his rim size from 1.4 to 1.6 and have got 2.75 of dunlop or DSI tyre. He is also happy with his suzuki sprinter.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thats great.... thanks for your detailed reply. '

    Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    Well I bought it for 2800 rupees from tire market near urdu bazaar, bike grip have increased alot and not even a single problem in fitting the tyre. The stock tyre is not good enough whenever I used to use the rear break hard, the bike was almost going to slip but I used handle it properly but the slipping problem have been gone since I have increase the tyre size by 90/90, and on the watery road the grip have also increased. Well I am a happy person now.
    Well you can do one more thing if you want to improve the road grip one of friend have increased his rim size from 1.4 to 1.6 and have got 2.75 of dunlop or DSI tyre. He is also happy with his suzuki sprinter.
    ....It is supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button ....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •