4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow Suzuki Raider 110 Tyres

I am thinking of purchasing a new tyres, the orignal tyre size of front is 2.50-18 6PR and the rear tyre size is 2.75-18 6PR. So can the experience member can give me suggestion on these things
    1. Can I increase the size of front tyre to 2.75 an d the rear tyre to 3.00?
    2. Which company should I choose?, money is not a problem just suggest me good brand avialable in the market.
    3. Can I get alloy rim of 18 size without disk brake?, with diskbrake I might have to change many things can you tell which things will be needed to change with disk brake or having alloy rim is a good idea or not it might make bike heavy and shoot might be bad.
    4. Can I puff the stock rim and have it color black mate?
    Well this is my first bike and I am some time clueless what to ask and what not to ask about bike, so plz suggest me and give me good ideas what should I do with my bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

U can change the front tyre to 2.75 but thats it. Rear cant be changes or else itll touch the small mudguard this bike has. Try changing rims to 1.6*18 as it comes with 1.4*18 which is too thin.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ShugMan, Sprinter / Raider is best with the stock sizes both front and rear. The reason for rear is already mentioned by our fellow @ammarzahid. For front the handle movement will be felt little jam but you may try. I asked the same from my mechanic and he did not recommend it.

BTW, you should go for 1.6 * 18 rear rim, it will add more road grip. I consider myself very lucky that I got mint condition original Japanese (used ones) Takasago rims both front and rear 1.4* 18 front and 1.6*18 rear and since then no need of rim alignment. I have installed them more than 1.5 years ago and its peace, no puncture issue, no rust also.

Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    I am thinking of purchasing a new tyres, the orignal tyre size of front is 2.50-18 6PR and the rear tyre size is 2.75-18 6PR. So can the experience member can give me suggestion on these things
    1. Can I increase the size of front tyre to 2.75 an d the rear tyre to 3.00?
    2. Which company should I choose?, money is not a problem just suggest me good brand avialable in the market.
    3. Can I get alloy rim of 18 size without disk brake?, with diskbrake I might have to change many things can you tell which things will be needed to change with disk brake or having alloy rim is a good idea or not it might make bike heavy and shoot might be bad.
    4. Can I puff the stock rim and have it color black mate?
    Well this is my first bike and I am some time clueless what to ask and what not to ask about bike, so plz suggest me and give me good ideas what should I do with my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    U can change the front tyre to 2.75 but thats it. Rear cant be changes or else itll touch the small mudguard this bike has. Try changing rims to 1.6*18 as it comes with 1.4*18 which is too thin.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    @ShugMan, Sprinter / Raider is best with the stock sizes both front and rear. The reason for rear is already mentioned by our fellow @ammarzahid. For front the handle movement will be felt little jam but you may try. I asked the same from my mechanic and he did not recommend it.

BTW, you should go for 1.6 * 18 rear rim, it will add more road grip. I consider myself very lucky that I got mint condition original Japanese (used ones) Takasago rims both front and rear 1.4* 18 front and 1.6*18 rear and since then no need of rim alignment. I have installed them more than 1.5 years ago and its peace, no puncture issue, no rust also.
    Ok, I will get my rim to 1.6 size, and can you tell me about alloy rim is these good for my bike, and which brand tyre should I choose bro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unfortunately, I never able to find brand new or good ones in 18 inches for Raider. For GS are easily available.

Found couple of ads on OLX but they are demanding insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    Ok, I will get my rim to 1.6 size, and can you tell me about alloy rim is these good for my bike, and which brand tyre should I choose bro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Unfortunately, I never able to find brand new or good ones in 18 inches for Raider. For GS are easily available.

Found couple of ads on OLX but they are demanding insane.
    Ok I will survey the market if I could find the tyre, can you tell puffing the stock tyre and have it color black mate is a good idea or not

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can some more senoir members suggest some more ideas

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Ok can you tell me about alloy rim where can I get for the raider?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No senior members are willing to reply, if this was 1000 cc threads every one would have replied

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List