Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By abdulrehmanrauf

Thread: Suzuki raider 110cc problem

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    talhasaeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Taxila
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki raider 110cc problem

    Suzuki raider 110cc problem


    Assalam-o-alaikum
    Doston mere paas suzuki raider 110cc bik hay.
    jab main bik chalata hoon to yeh teesray gear tak aaram 60say 70km/h speed main chala jata hay.per 4th gear main sirf 90 km/h tak jata hay ab mujhe samaj nahi aarhi hay keh 4th gear main iski speed kion aagay nahi jaa rahi hay.
    main kuch mechanics ko dekaya , aik kehta hay iskay clutch plates faarigh hay , doosra kehta hay iskay tepets main faraq hay .aik kehta hay iskay timing chain ka masla hay.
    laikin sahi masla koi bhi clear nahi kar raha hay.
    is baaray main aap logoon say madad chahiye.shukriyaa.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear get your bike properly tuned from some experienced mechanic INSHA ALLAH your all problems will be solved suzuki bikes are a lil different from others that,s why everyone can not understand it or you can do it yourself it is a easy procedure only thing is understanding i do my suzuki bike tuning myself & every time i got amazing results from my bike like economy+top speed

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just only get tune from Suzuki Authorized Mechanic. Secondly, Raider's max speed is 90 - 100 only. Its nothing wrong with your bike.
    ....It is supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button ....

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I can get 105 - 110km/h easily (without a drag from the very first gear) on my sprinter which is now almost 6 years old and are on stock settings nothing altered.

    It is just a matter of how perfectly your bike is tuned. I do not even reach 90 when bike is not tuned well or the petrol is too much lean or of bad quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by mtmoghul View Post
    Just only get tune from Suzuki Authorized Mechanic. Secondly, Raider's max speed is 90 - 100 only. Its nothing wrong with your bike.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abdulrehmanrauf

    Mashallah thats great!! Yes its means your have kept your bike in very tip top condition.

    But i think the bikes coming now a days after 2012 models the quality is not good as was previous models. Secondly, ofcource proper tuning n petrol quality also matters.

    Now I am facing one new issue with my Raider. And yesterday i checked it with Suzuki mechanic. The rear tyre of my ride was hitting mud guard in pillion ride badly. I went to Suzuki mechanic, he checked and said "Sir jee Iska Chimta "Swing arm" out hogaya hey, denter se sedha karane pare ga". I was amazed that even i didn't hit my tyre then how it is happened. Now my rear tyre is slightly on left side (chain side) and hits mud guard. Have you ever face that...!


    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    I can get 105 - 110km/h easily (without a drag from the very first gear) on my sprinter which is now almost 6 years old and are on stock settings nothing altered.

    It is just a matter of how perfectly your bike is tuned. I do not even reach 90 when bike is not tuned well or the petrol is too much lean or of bad quality.
    ....It is supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button ....

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulrehmanrauf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dost... mene bhi bohot kahaniya suni hein rear tyre aur mudguard touching related.

    Do you have skype or gmail id? And where do you live in Karachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by mtmoghul View Post
    @abdulrehmanrauf

    Mashallah thats great!! Yes its means your have kept your bike in very tip top condition.

    But i think the bikes coming now a days after 2012 models the quality is not good as was previous models. Secondly, ofcource proper tuning n petrol quality also matters.

    Now I am facing one new issue with my Raider. And yesterday i checked it with Suzuki mechanic. The rear tyre of my ride was hitting mud guard in pillion ride badly. I went to Suzuki mechanic, he checked and said "Sir jee Iska Chimta "Swing arm" out hogaya hey, denter se sedha karane pare ga". I was amazed that even i didn't hit my tyre then how it is happened. Now my rear tyre is slightly on left side (chain side) and hits mud guard. Have you ever face that...!

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    mtmoghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abdulrehmanrauf
    Really ......

    I have PM you my gmail ID

    ....It is supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button ....

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif_Jawaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ohhh .. guys mai toh GD-110 purchase krne ki count-down kr raha hoo k aap logo k thrad ko parh kr ruk gaya hoo .. !!!
    abh mai Suzuki lou k na lou .. (

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •