Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership

    Today I went to 3S dealership at Peshawar More Islamabad to buy some parts for my suzuki gs150. I dont know if it is official outlet of Pak Suzuki or some random dealer. I always buy stuff from Suzuki Mareer Hassan RWP. But it is closed now, so i went to peshawar more to buy parts. They overcharged me money in front me and i dont know what to do because there is no official outlet of suzuki for parts as far as i know. i argued with them but that wont help. I have no choice but to be ripped off. PakSuzuki i am no more a fan of you first you lowered quality of your bikes and parts and then you are ripping us like this...
    My advice for everybody is to not buy stuff from this dealer and find yourself a decent dealer who keeps less commission on parts...
    price they charged
    Drum Rubbers 121 150
    RPM Cable 143 190
    SGO 1L 385 450
    Reflector 50
    ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607813ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607814ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607815ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607816

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    looks like they are charging a fair share of their commission from the customers.

    however your previous dealer was letting his share go to accommodate more customers.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Previously I was buying from Pak Suzuki official outlet and they give you itemized bill generated by computer that was authentic...

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    AamirMughal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go to a consumer court.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    All 3S charge more than normal rates
    Im used to toyota 3S, their rates are 10-15% higher than market rate. That's why i buy from a reliable parts store, get things done from 3S. Recently got oil petron plus, injector cleaner & oil filter from my reliable store & saved up to 650Rs.

    ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership - 4de50dc70bde23539f07b1e4fd31d9f3


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does anybody know that is there any company operated outlet in lahore...???

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed2396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,320
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    7

    Default

    The bill gives fakeish feel...!! Aren't the dealers supposed to give a computerized bill having proper detail of products and prices with taxes

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sha2eb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    By the looks of the bill it doesn't look like you went to an authorized 3s dealership. Should've walked away bro
    2015 Suzuki Swift DLX | 2015 Honda City 1.3

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedraja1996 View Post
    The bill gives fakeish feel...!! Aren't the dealers supposed to give a computerized bill having proper detail of products and prices with taxes
    Yeap... I use to buy from company operated outlet at RWP they give you a proper computerized bill...

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sha2eb View Post
    By the looks of the bill it doesn't look like you went to an authorized 3s dealership. Should've walked away bro
    I dont know if they are company authorized 3s dealers or not they claim that they are 3s dealers and written outside their shop.
    I dont have any option rather than to buy, becoz there is no company operated outlet and all dealers charge their own commission...

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sha2eb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsi_mast View Post
    I dont know if they are company authorized 3s dealers or not they claim that they are 3s dealers and written outside their shop.
    I dont have any option rather than to buy, becoz there is no company operated outlet and all dealers charge their own commission...
    Not sure if this would be of much help, but how about you give paksuzuki a call and try to get confirmation on whether these people are authorized or not.
    2015 Suzuki Swift DLX | 2015 Honda City 1.3

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    Navqam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Docjunaid,

    My dear brother, the total of the bill is incorrect as pic of bill is visible (pls correct me if i am wrong) the break up is as follows:

    Petron Plus --- Rs. 950
    Oil Filter Gen -- Rs. 850
    Inj Cleaner ----Rs. 1750
    Total (Rs)-----Rs. 3550/- (Whereas visible total is Rs. 4550/-



    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    All 3S charge more than normal rates
    Im used to toyota 3S, their rates are 10-15% higher than market rate. That's why i buy from a reliable parts store, get things done from 3S. Recently got oil petron plus, injector cleaner & oil filter from my reliable store & saved up to 650Rs.

    ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership - 4de50dc70bde23539f07b1e4fd31d9f3


    My Ride Toyota Premio , 1.8 X - 262310

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,002
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Visit following page and Call the number immediately here to lodge your complain
    Customer Relation Center

    All 3S dealer should give you computerized sales receipt with proper header with suzuki logo, 3s dealership name, address extra. You can registered your complain on the suzuki helpline and inform wrong doings of dealership.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    Navqam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You should have refused the purchase then & there. You know, if we don't react on spot, this makes these people more "Encouraged" and they keep on doing such shameful acts. Better, check & get prices of all these parts from Pak Suzuki and raise the issue in "Consumer Court".


    Quote Originally Posted by arsi_mast View Post
    Today I went to 3S dealership at Peshawar More Islamabad to buy some parts for my suzuki gs150. I dont know if it is official outlet of Pak Suzuki or some random dealer. I always buy stuff from Suzuki Mareer Hassan RWP. But it is closed now, so i went to peshawar more to buy parts. They overcharged me money in front me and i dont know what to do because there is no official outlet of suzuki for parts as far as i know. i argued with them but that wont help. I have no choice but to be ripped off. PakSuzuki i am no more a fan of you first you lowered quality of your bikes and parts and then you are ripping us like this...
    My advice for everybody is to not buy stuff from this dealer and find yourself a decent dealer who keeps less commission on parts...
    price they charged
    Drum Rubbers 121 150
    RPM Cable 143 190
    SGO 1L 385 450
    Reflector 50
    ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607813ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607814ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607815ATTN Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership -1607816

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    brownrose78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,581
    Follows
    5
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    yes seems fake delaership,always insist on computerized receipt
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navqam View Post
    Docjunaid,

    My dear brother, the total of the bill is incorrect as pic of bill is visible (pls correct me if i am wrong) the break up is as follows:

    Petron Plus --- Rs. 950
    Oil Filter Gen -- Rs. 850
    Inj Cleaner ----Rs. 1750
    Total (Rs)-----Rs. 3550/- (Whereas visible total is Rs. 4550/-
    Keen Eye Bro
    The snapshot didn't capture the bill's edge.
    Petron plus 4L is for 1950rs
    Hence bill is correct

    You gave me a skip beat though


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I emailed PakSuzuki yesterday they replied me to give complete details now I am sending them hoping that they take any action against them...

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I bought these things so I can tell all the members from Islamabad to stay alert when buying from them I am also contacting PakSuzuki. Not buying is not the solution I'll try my best to make them stop looting people...

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today went for CVT oil change at Toyota Royal, RYK
    Price of CVT Tin 5800 at 3S( rechecked )
    ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership - 24601d71c3a2c9b067a7369433d81a68
    Same tin pack i bought from local dealer/shop for 3650
    Bought OEM air
    ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership - 3e6381aaaaa2a9817d8883d8d013d081
    Toyota price 2600
    Dealer price 1350

    Got stuff checked again at 3S for authenticity & verified my buy

    MONEY SAVED 3400 !!!

    ATTN: Ripped off today at Suzuki 3S dealership - 94eeaf83d5fc63fb3a2e5d174fc86124


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •