13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki 150cc unconfirmed model launching in Nov 2015

hello pakwheelers...as the bike industry is boosting in pakistan all the manufacturers are trying to lead the competition if anyone has any info regarding the upcoming suzuki 150cc bike please share....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Too good to be true..
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Time will tell...just wait and watch

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    And what's the source, brother? It's sounds like raw speculation to me, I'm afraid!
    Thing with Suzuki is, it's going downhill since the American Economy recession, not just in Pakistan but all across the world. And even though the economy has recovered, Suzuki hasn't!
    Suzuki has already indefinately (most likely permanently) halted production of it's automobiles in several western countries due to extremely poor reception... Have become quite an underdog among Japanese Brands, really.
    I won't be surprised if PS decides to shut-off it's motorcycles division in near future... Not much unlike SNK Kawasaki! So, forget about a new Suzuki 150cc model in the stable...! It's a long shot! Truth be told...
    Pak Suzuki walay tumhari bhains chura k bhag gye hain kya ???? .......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    If you mean to say whether I've a personal grudge with Pak Suzuki Motors or not then the simple answer is: No.
    Suzuki taking back steps and filing of bankruptcy in multiple markets is a solid reality spread out for anyone to see provided they bother to look up to the matter first.
    Allow me to illuminate you on the subject:
    Suzuki shut down U.S - Google Search
    Would you deny it???
    And please, mind your attitude, If it isn't too much to ask...
    Peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    If you mean to say whether I've a personal grudge with Pak Suzuki Motors or not then the simple answer is: No.
    Suzuki taking back steps and filing of bankruptcy in multiple markets is a solid reality spread out for anyone to see provided they bother to look up to the matter first.
    Would you deny it???
    Peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Would you deny it???
    Peace.
    Brother it's your attitude which is always negative. As I've seen in your other posts. You are not happy with anything.

In November 2012, Suzuki announced that its US division would file for bankruptcy and would stop selling automobiles in the United States. It plans to continue to sell motorcycles, ATVs, and marine products in the US. -MEDIA

And let me tell you that US is not equal to the entire world and also their motorbike division is going very strong. (Not in Pakistan)

Regards......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Europe is next, atleast apparently. Suzuki managed to sell just 350 Cars in U.K last year... Impressive, right?:
    Suzuki goes to bankruptcy in Europe on Car Magazine, Reviews, Ratings, News
    Oh, and just so you know, their Motorcycle Industry isn't exactly 'thriving' as you put it. Say, BMW S1000R, Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Aprilia Tuono V4 or Ducati Monster 1200 costs just a grand or two more than Suzuki's GSX-S1000 and offer so much better performance and electronics rider aids like ABS, traction control, EAS, Ride By Wire, Engine Maps, keyless ignition and quick shifters etc. And Besides, most would rather have a Ducati in their garage than a bloody Suzuki! A Ducati is a status symbol, whereas Suzuki screams budget friendly.
    It's only India and Pakistan where Suzukis are still selling strong (only cars, Suzuki motorcycles aren't big news even in India, use google). Partly due to: "Ma te Mehran he laisan" mindsets...
    P.S Suzuki might bring a GS150 successor, who knows? And I'd welcome it with open arms if so happens provided it's a quality product at affordable price... I'd love to see them back in the game.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

People used to give same comments as you before there were new of GS150 launching so my advice for you is just wait and watch..you are just comparing pak suzuki with USA and Europe..it doesn't means if Suzuki is going bankrupt in some places it will not introduce anything new in Pakistan.. You gave example of suzuki car sales in england so let mi tell you Suzuki has never been a big seller in england for cars maybe be they had better sales before which decreased now but on other hand Suzuki super bikes sell like hot cakes in UK....as i mentioned in the post this is unconfirmed new through a reliable source..........

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Europe is next, atleast apparently. Suzuki managed to sell just 350 Cars in U.K last year... Impressive, right?:
    Oh, and just so you know, their Motorcycle Industry isn't exactly 'thriving' as you put it. Say, BMW S1000R, Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Aprilia Tuono V4 or Ducati Monster 1200 costs just a grand or two more than Suzuki's GSX-S1000 and offer so much better performance and electronics rider aids like ABS, traction control, EAS, Ride By Wire, Engine Maps, keyless ignition and quick shifters etc. And Besides, most would rather have a Ducati in their garage than a bloody Suzuki! A Ducati is a status symbol, whereas Suzuki screams budget friendly.
    It's only India and Pakistan where Suzukis are still selling strong (only cars, Suzuki motorcycles aren't big news even in India, use google). Partly due to: "Ma te Mehran he laisan" mindsets...
    P.S Suzuki might bring a GS150 successor, who knows? And I'd welcome it with open arms if so happens provided it's a quality product at affordable price... I'd love to see them back in the game.
    People used to give same comments as you before there were new of GS150 launching so my advice for you is just wait and watch..you are just comparing pak suzuki with USA and Europe..it doesn't means if Suzuki is going bankrupt in some places it will not introduce anything new in Pakistan.. You gave example of suzuki car sales in england so let mi tell you Suzuki has never been a big seller in england for cars maybe be they had better sales before which decreased now but on other hand Suzuki super bikes sell like hot cakes in UK....as i mentioned in the post this is unconfirmed new through a reliable source..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brace yourselves for mechanics k comments like "Fail bike hai. Bohat bekar engine design hai" Just because they don't understand the technology. That's what they did to Suzuki Liana.
    I'm not afraid of the Devil,I date his sister

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes and your so-called STATUS SYMBOL Ducati have only managed to win one MOTOGP ever whereas THE BUDGET FRIENDLY Suzuki have won it 7 times. And one most important thing, We are getting cheap bikes and cars only because of Japan, otherwise the Europeans would have us beg for their products.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't mean to point this "Suzuki's Rumoured 150cc Bike Thread" into "Ducati vs. Suzuki track accomplishments", LOLz!!! But the bikes raced in MotoGP are prototypes which have absolutely nothing to do with street bikes! NONE AT ALL! In World Superbike Championship or SBK, on the other hand, the bikes raced are actually based on road legal Superbikes like GSX-R1000 or Panigale 1199R with subtle tweaks & modifications. And trust me, I'm seeing Ducatis everywhere in SBK Results:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...orld_champions
    Ducati 888 alone has 43 Podium Wins (and I'm discounting later 916, 996, 999 or 1098 etc) vs Suzuki's only 19!
    Please, carry on with the thread's subject. This post is irrelevant to the thread, so If you want to debate about Suzuki vs. Ducati, please start a new thread!!! Okay?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't mean to point this "Suzuki's Rumoured 150cc Bike Thread" into "Ducati vs. Suzuki track accomplishments", LOLz!!! But the bikes raced in MotoGP are prototypes which have absolutely nothing to do with street bikes! NONE AT ALL! In World Superbike Championship or SBK, on the other hand, the bikes raced are actually based on road legal Superbikes like GSX-R1000 or Panigale 1199R with subtle tweaks & modifications. And trust me, I'm seeing Ducatis everywhere in SBK Results:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...orld_champions
    Ducati 888 alone has 43 Podium Wins (and I'm discounting later 916, 996, 999 or 1098 etc) vs Suzuki's only 19!
    Please, carry on with the thread's subject. This post is irrelevant to the thread, so If you want to debate about Suzuki vs. Ducati, please start a new thread!!! Okay?
    You are the one who started all these comparisons and economies and speculations. Now I remember you also said that Yamaha setting up manufacturing plant in Pakistan was also a speculation and you didn't believe the news was correct even when someone posted the CEO's report from Yamaha's official website.

To hazrat aap apna negative attitude barqarar rakhein, hum to achi umeed rakhen ge. Assalam O Alaikum

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@dongiovanni LOLz! Did I say that? Let me think... Ah, Yes, I did! But then again, there were nothing but speculations and rumours circulating the forums at the time... Made it kinda sound like a fairy tale, really. Anyhow, I accept my mistake and apologize for any... Er... Uh... Um... 'Inconvenience' it may have caused you or any other forum member/readers...
    And Walakum Salam...
    And I don't think 'negatively' as you describe it... It just that I'm so happens to be more REALIST than OPTIMIST at any given day...
    Hope you understand my... Ah... 'problem'.
    So, any news on Suki's... I mean Suzuki's 150cc 'Ghost' Motorcycle? Anyone?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just Wait & watch my dear
    @dongiovanni LOLz! Did I say that? Let me think... Ah, Yes, I did! But then again, there were nothing but speculations and rumours circulating the forums at the time... Made it kinda sound like a fairy tale, really. Anyhow, I accept my mistake and apologize for any... Er... Uh... Um... 'Inconvenience' it may have caused you or any other forum member/readers...
    And Walakum Salam...
    And I don't think 'negatively' as you describe it... It just that I'm so happens to be more REALIST than OPTIMIST at any given day...
    Hope you understand my... Ah... 'problem'.
    So, any news on Suki's... I mean Suzuki's 150cc 'Ghost' Motorcycle? Anyone?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahhaha khuwabo main he aye ga bahi agar a gaya to sab se pehly mery pass ho ga INN SHA ALLAH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Just Wait & watch my dear
    Reason I believe it won't come to fruition is because Suzuki is still pushing GS150 advertisements on TV. It may happen, who know? But I've a really good reason to doubt it...
    Anyhow, I'm waiting (with 'fingers crossed')... Perhaps, they might launch "The Gixxer". Not 'GSX-R' Gixxer (if you know what I mean!), I'm pointing at 'Indian Gixxer 150'...
    Peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I asked at UR Suzuki recently about any new model and the mechanic there said that if there was any new model, they would be given training in advance which they haven't so he highly doubts there is any new model coming.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For last 2 years we have been listening from different sources that PS would be launching current GS-150 with additional features like alloys and discs but after so much wait we never saw things in real. Not sure what they are upto. If they are seeing success in GD-110S then why not go the same way for GS.
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    why not go the same way for GS.

Why not go to Yamaha Dealership, instead?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List