13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki 150cc unconfirmed model launching in Nov 2015

hello pakwheelers...as the bike industry is boosting in pakistan all the manufacturers are trying to lead the competition if anyone has any info regarding the upcoming suzuki 150cc bike please share....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup bro you spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Why not go to Yamaha Dealership, instead?
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there isn't any model coming , stop spreading false rumors
    Keep Calm and Twist the Throttle

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syber View Post
    ^ Listen to this man...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Respected @MOD,
    In my humble opinion, You should close down this thread... It's consist of nothing but false rumours and is misguiding & misleading our honorable members... I myself stopped by at Suzuki Dealership near Kalma Chowk, Lahore today, just out of curiosity. And they denied any news/rumour regarding such bike's existance... They said that currently there's no such bike in the 'pipeline'...
    P.S They also had some Hayabusas on the floor. WOW! COOL! So if anybody want to 'didar' a REAL Hayabusa in the metal, you know where to go!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syber View Post
    i had a chit chat with a paksuzuki official working in the head office just a couple hours ago. New gs150 with disk brake and sporty look is definitely being released. He didn't tell me about the exact date only that new model will debut in 2016. New model will have the same engine but improved fuel system.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman84 View Post
    i had a chit chat with a paksuzuki official working in the head office just a couple hours ago. New gs150 with disk brake and sporty look is definitely being released. He didn't tell me about the exact date only that new model will debut in 2016. New model will have the same engine but improved fuel system.
    hunnnnnnnnnnnnn to phir apni purani ka kiya kary 2015 model ka mere bat howe hai suzuki show room walo se wo kehte hain ke koi batt nahi ye app ke jo hai is ko chang kar lean gy new k sat but i know that k wo pese bohat mangy gy abb khared le to kiya howa 1 month chalaye hai 1000km first tuning kar le ajj he

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Respected @MOD,
    In my humble opinion, You should close down this thread... It's consist of nothing but false rumours and is misguiding & misleading our honorable members... I myself stopped by at Suzuki Dealership near Kalma Chowk, Lahore today, just out of curiosity. And they denied any news/rumour regarding such bike's existance... They said that currently there's no such bike in the 'pipeline'...
    P.S They also had some Hayabusas on the floor. WOW! COOL! So if anybody want to 'didar' a REAL Hayabusa in the metal, you know where to go!

as per member wheelman84

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mobeen69 @wheelman84
    Still no official word/statement from PS?
    Anyhow, lets see (shall I?):
    CAUTION: DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM REGARDING PAK-SUZUKI!
    Okay, Just a disc brake then? Oh, And so called 'sporty looks' which is probably a plastic 'chin spoiler' slapped on the headlight ala AHL's 'Dream Treatment'? Brother, that's BARELY a new bike, Harr Harr Harr! Improved fuel system? Hmmm, could be Fuel Injection? Nah, sounds too good for PS... Probably a new Euro-2/3 emission compliant carburretor that may (or may not) improve fuel economy a wee little bit. Jack-up the price 10,000 rupees more and voila! What we have here is Suzuki GS150 'BEAM'!
    Alright, it might look better in the flesh then how it looks in my imagination, who knows? But chances are pretty 'slim' IMDHO. That's: In my 'DEEP' humble opinion, just made it up!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mobeen69 @wheelman84
    Still no official word/statement from PS?
    Anyhow, lets see (shall I?):
    CAUTION: DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM REGARDING PAK-SUZUKI!
    Okay, Just a disc brake then? Oh, And so called 'sporty looks' which is probably a plastic 'chin spoiler' slapped on the headlight ala AHL's 'Dream Treatment'? Brother, that's BARELY a new bike, Harr Harr Harr! Improved fuel system? Hmmm, could be Fuel Injection? Nah, sounds too good for PS... Probably a new Euro-2/3 emission compliant carburretor that may (or may not) improve fuel economy a wee little bit. Jack-up the price 10,000 rupees more and voila! What we have here is Suzuki GS150 'BEAM'!
    Alright, it might look better in the flesh then how it looks in my imagination, who knows? But chances are pretty 'slim' IMDHO. That's: In my 'DEEP' humble opinion, just made it up!
    Chin Spoiler on headlight? Seriously? would you mind sharing what AHL dream bike actually has a chin spoiler slapped on THE HEADLIGHT? Oh yes I think you want to say a headlight cowl fairing.. Chin spoiler is a completely different thing.
    I don't know what kind of improvements Paksuzuki will bring with this bike. I don't know if that person was even telling the truth. I shared here what I heard but here you are again with your cannons of criticism.
    Some times keeping your "DEEP HUMBLE OPINION" to yourself is the best way to go. Your impulsive and always half empty glass mentality will get you nowhere.
    You want a completely new bike? with all the gizmos and performance? Well your dream has already come true. Go get yourself a Honda CBR150. oh... Is Atlas charging too much? Well that's the problem with technology. It is not affordable for every one. And I for one will be extremely happy if PakSuzuki jacks the price for an improved GS150 by only 10,000. Many riders here have paid more than that to just get disk brake setup on their bikes.

Now don't start dissecting my English here. I am just a regular paindu of Pakistan who is very grateful for the cheap education in Government schools. Peace out

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wheelman84 Woah, don't take it too personal, brother! Now tell me, What can I possibly admire about The GS? Should I admire it's spoke rims that were invented in 1920's (and I'm just "low-balling" here!)? It's carburreator which was invented as back as 1850's? It's drum brakes? It's Speedo or perhaps Tacho? It's indicators that blinks? It's dual mono-shocks? It's headlight that you can switch on or off? It's horn that goes 'Beep Beep' LOLz? It's CDI ignition? It's kick starter? Brother, we are living in 2015, not in The 1950's for crying out loud! Let's face it: "THERE'S 'NOTHING' ADMIREABLE ABOUT THE GS, PERIOD".
    Well, atleast it doesn't have 'plunger suspension', 'side valves' and cartridge forks of BMW's circa 1930's. Or perhaps Hard Tail chassis of a Harley Davidson 'Panhead' circa 1920's! GOD BLESS SUZUKI FOR THAT!
    P.S Brother, you English is pretty impressive in all honesty, actually a touch better than mine! So no worries there, lad!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chin Spoiler on headlight? Seriously? would you mind sharing what AHL dream bike actually has a chin spoiler slapped on THE HEADLIGHT? Oh yes I think you want to say a headlight cowl fairing.. Chin spoiler is a completely different thing.
    I don't know what kind of improvements Paksuzuki will bring with this bike. I don't know if that person was even telling the truth. I shared here what I heard but here you are again with your cannons of criticism.
    Some times keeping your "DEEP HUMBLE OPINION" to yourself is the best way to go. Your impulsive and always half empty glass mentality will get you nowhere.
    You want a completely new bike? with all the gizmos and performance? Well your dream has already come true. Go get yourself a Honda CBR150. oh... Is Atlas charging too much? Well that's the problem with technology. It is not affordable for every one. And I for one will be extremely happy if PakSuzuki jacks the price for an improved GS150 by only 10,000. Many riders here have paid more than that to just get disk brake setup on their bikes.

Now don't start dissecting my English here. I am just a regular paindu of Pakistan who is very grateful for the cheap education in Government schools. Peace out
    Very well said.
    I just remember a joke
    A person goes to Bata shop and shouted "Service Service ayyyy"
    Then Bata do a good service to that man.

Same as some where still need some "service" otherwise you/me/we have to face ever such things to read.

I again say all bikes are good and equally on road according to users need. So why PS bla bla and Chinese bla bla. @wheelman84 just calm down and relax. dont take tension what ppl saying.

As Yamaha shuts the mouths same as PS/S will do. INSHA ALLAH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go get yourself a Honda CBR150. oh... Is Atlas charging too much? Well that's the problem with technology. It is not affordable for every one.

It's not the TECHNOLOGY or 'TKNOLGY' that's un-affordable here in your post. It's actually... Wait for it... TAXES! Now lets not start a debate about Taxes which will ultimately lead to government, corruption & politics as political discussions is strictly prohibited in Pakwheels. In fact, I've been warned once by a moderator, not so long ago! I'd hate to get banned from here, it's so FUN in here!
    Anyhow, The same bike in question, The 150R, if locally constructed, can be had for like 200 Grands! And that tiny THUMPER in that little thing is pretty compareable to The Tech you'd find in a Fireblade aka CBR1000RR (excluding exotic & expensive materials like Titanium & Carbonfiber)!
    It's like a miniature Superbike! Would love to 'wring it's throttle'! Wee...! And who wouldn't?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    as yamaha shuts the mouths same as ps/s will do. Insha allah

amen...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wheelman84 Woah, don't take it too personal, brother! Now tell me, What can I possibly admire about The GS? Should I admire it's spoke rims that were invented in 1920's (and I'm just "low-balling" here!)? It's carburreator which was invented as back as 1850's? It's drum brakes? It's Speedo or perhaps Tacho? It's indicators that blinks? It's dual mono-shocks? It's headlight that you can switch on or off? It's horn that goes 'Beep Beep' LOLz? It's CDI ignition? It's kick starter? Brother, we are living in 2015, not in The 1950's for crying out loud! Let's face it: "THERE'S 'NOTHING' ADMIREABLE ABOUT THE GS, PERIOD".
    Well, atleast it doesn't have 'plunger suspension', 'side valves' and cartridge forks of BMW's circa 1930's. Or perhaps Hard Tail chassis of a Harley Davidson 'Panhead' circa 1920's! GOD BLESS SUZUKI FOR THAT!
    !
    Lol. Its either dual/twin or mono shock. I have never seen a motorcycle that could fire missiles from the horn but if makes you happy, an ice cream truck horn can be arranged for you. I never knew that headlights were supposed to act as time machines. Every headlight I have seen were just there to be turned on when needed and turned off when not.
    Carburetors are not antiqued either. As for the drum brakes.. lol.. I saw an intruder m800 a couple of weeks ago for the first time and was surprised to see that it had single disk at front and drum brakes in the rear.
    I am not saying that GS 150 is some kind of master piece or something but we should be thankful for what is available and make good use of it.
    As for the prices, we dont need the prices to come down. We need our earning index to go up and GDP to improve. When you have enough buying power, a little higher prices doesn't matter much.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's not the TECHNOLOGY or 'TKNOLGY' that's un-affordable here in your post. It's actually... Wait for it... TAXES! Now lets not start a debate about Taxes which will ultimately lead to government, corruption & politics as political discussions is strictly prohibited in Pakwheels. In fact, I've been warned once by a moderator, not so long ago! I'd hate to get banned from here, it's so FUN in here!
    Anyhow, The same bike in question, The 150R, if locally constructed, can be had for like 200 Grands! And that tiny THUMPER in that little thing is pretty compareable to The Tech you'd find in a Fireblade aka CBR1000RR (excluding exotic & expensive materials like Titanium & Carbonfiber)!
    It's like a miniature Superbike! Would love to 'wring it's throttle'! Wee...! And who wouldn't?

at k-four-nine
    Bro honestly you should go and live in u.s.a or uk maybe u ll be satisfied..As we all are pakistanis and we know what could be introduced in pakistan but i guess your expections from P.S are very high or you are dis hearted from bikes in pakistan but as wheelman84 bro said if you want all the latest technology in a bike then better have a heavy pocket...but on one side people like you don't want to pay more and want all latest stuff in a bike..so bro you can buy a 150cc superbike u ll get all the goddies what u want init but u ll be paying 5 to 6 lacs fer it....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol. Its either dual/twin or mono shock. I have never seen a motorcycle that could fire missiles from the horn but if makes you happy, an ice cream truck horn can be arranged for you. I never knew that headlights were supposed to act as time machines. Every headlight I have seen were just there to be turned on when needed and turned off when not.
    Carburetors are not antiqued either. As for the drum brakes.. lol.. I saw an intruder m800 a couple of weeks ago for the first time and was surprised to see that it had single disk at front and drum brakes in the rear.
    I am not saying that GS 150 is some kind of master piece or something but we should be thankful for what is available and make good use of it.
    As for the prices, we dont need the prices to come down. We need our earning index to go up and GDP to improve. When you have enough buying power, a little higher prices doesn't matter much.
    It'll take it as 'miss understood'. I don't except lasers as headlight or something else ridiculous from a motorcycle.
    What I meant is that GS has got NOTHING going on for itself. Hence, do you want me to adore it's bum basic features like headlights, horns etc? It's was meant to be a 'sarcastic' take on the topic, mind you...
    Peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mobeen69 View Post
    at k-four-nine
    Bro honestly you should go and live in u.s.a or uk maybe u ll be satisfied..As we all are pakistanis and we know what could be introduced in pakistan but i guess your expections from P.S are very high or you are dis hearted from bikes in pakistan but as wheelman84 bro said if you want all the latest technology in a bike then better have a heavy pocket...but on one side people like you don't want to pay more and want all latest stuff in a bike..so bro you can buy a 150cc superbike u ll get all the goddies what u want init but u ll be paying 5 to 6 lacs fer it....
    Aha! Thing is, mate; you can't win an argument from someone who's unwilling to behave open mindedly...
    When Harley Davidson first introduced it's bike in The U.S back in 20's or 30's, horse riders used to tease them and would brag about how their horses can jump over barriers and stuff, how they run on water & hay and don't need maintenance, lubrication, tires, tubes, oil, filters & fuel... Now, how many horse riders do you see on road?
    I'd go on... But I think that's plenty. You'll take my hint if you're a wise man. And I think you're...
    Besides, if a poorly built bike pleases someone, then who am I to argue? They just ought to behave like an open minded person who can take reality and/or criticism...
    And what we have here? People are making false assumptions about my posts instead of accepting the reality... What I've gotten myself into!!! I ought to quit sticking my pokey nose everywhere...
    Yawn, I'm tired... Have fun admiring THE KING OF THE ROAD, WITH ACCURACY, SPEED & AGGRESSION or whatever...! Ha!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys any updates on the upcoming model of gs150
    The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booster View Post
    guys any "UPDATES" on the upcoming model of gs150
    To GS150 Fan Boys; 'UPDATES' is the correct term. Simple modifications DOES NOT 'transform' an old beater into a 'NEW BIKE', period... Just like putting lipstic on a crow doesn't transform it into a dove! You've to start from 'scratch'!
    To answer the original question by Mr. @booster: Brother, it's just rumours at the moment... Either that or perhaps, wishfull thinking.. Or maybe... A 'fantasy', LOL!!!
    As I've mentioned earlier, I went to a BIG Suzuki Dealership with multiple Hayabusas on the floor, and they rubbished any rumour regarding an upcoming model in the PS line-up...
    They might be lying though, it's a possibility. But I don't see a reason why they should be?
    Peace,
    K9999

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one thing i must say that Pakwheelers we must talk in urdu, so that ppl like me could understand easily ... ;-)

n mere khayal se suzuki yahan Pak me just shape hi change kre gi technology ni , khair me to isi se khush hun agr shape hi kr dy to
    but that new one must not be of price of technology , u knw what i mean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List