Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 1747
  • 1 Post By aliarshad26

Thread: After 16000 kilometer driving its stock brake lether end!

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default After 16000 kilometer driving its stock brake lether end!

    Overall gd is best bike give awsome petrol average and no vibration and comfortable drive !Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181717.428497.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  89.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181753.045473.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  91.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181809.945418.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  216.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181885.029208.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  91.1 KB❤️Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181568.864169.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  165.6 KB


    Mirza

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1747 View Post
    Overall gd is best bike give awsome petrol average and no vibration and comfortable drive !Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181717.428497.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  89.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181753.045473.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  91.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181809.945418.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  216.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181885.029208.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  91.1 KB❤️Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1448181568.864169.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  165.6 KB


    Mirza
    That's v good average your brakes shoes has covered and what is the price of genuine shoe

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    suzukialtomehran's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,286
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    My 2008 Honda cd 70 brake shoes lasted 25k
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Your brake shoe lasted good... My bike is around 14000km and changed rear brake shoe twice...

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsi_mast View Post
    Your brake shoe lasted good... My bike is around 14000km and changed rear brake shoe twice...
    Price of brake shoe?


    Mirza

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    That's v good average your brakes shoes has covered and what is the price of genuine shoe

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    Dont know brother ! But i think round about 1500-2000


    Mirza

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsi_mast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    genuine brake shoe of suzuki gs150 cost 410 or 430rs. i dont remember the exact amount but it was not expensive considering its genuine... 1500-2000 not that much expensive the rear brake drum cost 2100rs.

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    RocketScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Drove 21000 km and both are working fine

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Asalaam o Alikum,

    I have changed my GD 110 brake shoe at 23000 km and price in karachi is 1600 Rs. for both front and rear total price is 3200 RS.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    you will never ever believe what i am going to say

    I purchased Honda CD70 2011 and driven it 80000 km (Eighty thousand Kms) and when i sold my bike in August 2015 still geniune leathers at

    Rear
    Wheel were working fine


    however i changed front leathers 3 times

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    you will never ever believe what i am going to say

    I purchased Honda CD70 2011 and driven it 80000 km (Eighty thousand Kms) and when i sold my bike in August 2015 still geniune leathers at

    Rear
    Wheel were working fine


    however i changed front leathers 3 times
    Strange waise I have changed rear break shoes 6 times and front only 3 times in my Ravi 70 but don't know how did u manage with original rear break shoes with 80000km do u even use rear breaks?

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Strange waise I have changed rear break shoes 6 times and front only 3 times in my Ravi 70 but don't know how did u manage with original rear break shoes with 80000km do u even use rear breaks?

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    This is also strange for me


    As i kept 3. 4 cd70s and never happened this

    But only happened in 2011 model

    but i changed front wheel leather 3 times and strangely never rear wheel

    I always use both brakes together

    And use brake even i see anything in my way 100 meters away

    Means very careful driver

    Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliarshad26 View Post
    This is also strange for me


    As i kept 3. 4 cd70s and never happened this

    But only happened in 2011 model

    but i changed front wheel leather 3 times and strangely never rear wheel

    I always use both brakes together

    And use brake even i see anything in my way 100 meters away

    Means very careful driver

    Sent from my SM-E700F using Tapatalk
    OK so u over use breaks and it's still fine after 80000km in same way mine ended after 7000km

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    OK so u over use breaks and it's still fine after 80000km in same way mine ended after 7000km

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk


    Yes very strange but true fact

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •