0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Suzuki GD110s - Suggestion Required

Dear PakWheels Members,

Assalaam O Alaikum!

I am a silent reader of this forum for quite long time. I have found this place very useful to get information about wheels, that is the reason I am writing some queries and seeking feedback and suggestions from the experts and users here.

I was searching a new Bike for myself, and shortlisted 2 bikes i.e. Honda CG 125 & Suzuki GD 110s and upon reading user?s reviews I have now chosen GD 110s as I don?t want to go to mechanics for Honda 125 for getting its vibration decreased and I have also heard from some guys that CG needs timely tunings to keep its sound good.

Since, I have chosen Suzuki GD 110s, please suggest that;

- How can I complete my running period, at what speed should I drive in that period.
    - How frequent should I go to mechanic for tuning, (any good mechanic for Suzuki GD110s in Lahore)
    - Which engine oil is good and at what time I need to get engine oil changed.
    - What are the known issues in Suzuki GD110s and MOST Importantly ?what are the things I need to check in bike while purchasing from show room? (as I have purchased 70cc bike 6 years back and have some issues in it which I overlooked.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some lights of his expertise on the above points.

-Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki bst bike ha Bhai bike wo lena jo kam chla ho then bike ko start kr ky 1st geAr dal ky clutch choro aik dam sy chk kro awaz to nai ati ya phir sary gear chk kro awAz to nai krty phir rpm thora dy kr chk kro vibrate to nai krti

Mirza

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Suzuki bst bike ha Bhai bike wo lena jo kam chla ho then bike ko start kr ky 1st geAr dal ky clutch choro aik dam sy chk kro awaz to nai ati ya phir sary gear chk kro awAz to nai krty phir rpm thora dy kr chk kro vibrate to nai krti

Mirza
    Thankyou for your reply, but I will go for new bike as there are no ads for used GD110s

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good decision.
    - How can I complete my running period, at what speed should I drive in that period.
    Ride at variable speeds up-to 40 - 50 km/h.
    - How frequent should I go to mechanic for tuning, (any good mechanic for Suzuki GD110s in Lahore)
    I don't take my GD for regular tune-ups. I just keep replacing/cleaning engine oil, engine oil filter, and air filter at regular intervals. I think we need to "connect" with our bike in order to know when it "needs" a tune-up. I don't go for tuning regularly; I do that only when I "feel" the need. It's been almost 3 years that I have a GD, and I think I got it tuned only 4 or 5 times till to-date.
    It depends upon your preference. I have been happily using Kixx 4T Ultra in my GD with a drain interval of 1,500 km. It's a 20W-50 oil and I am having a good experience with it.
    - What are the known issues in Suzuki GD110s and MOST Importantly ?what are the things I need to check in bike while purchasing from show room? (as I have purchased 70cc bike 6 years back and have some issues in it which I overlooked.
    Poor fuel efficiency. Insufficient size of front mudguard. Kick lever hits the foot rest. Other than these, no serious issues experienced with the bike. When you go to dealership to buy it, you will find a checklist of things in the owner's manual to verify before taking delivery. So make sure you check everything that is mentioned in the delivery checklist.

It's one of the best bikes out there in our market!

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have on your mind.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akkay View Post
    Dear PakWheels Members,

Assalaam O Alaikum!

I am a silent reader of this forum for quite long time. I have found this place very useful to get information about wheels, that is the reason I am writing some queries and seeking feedback and suggestions from the experts and users here.

I was searching a new Bike for myself, and shortlisted 2 bikes i.e. Honda CG 125 & Suzuki GD 110s and upon reading user?s reviews I have now chosen GD 110s as I don?t want to go to mechanics for Honda 125 for getting its vibration decreased and I have also heard from some guys that CG needs timely tunings to keep its sound good.

I would appreciate if someone could shed some lights of his expertise on the above points.

-Asad
    I already suggest a member minutes ago to go for GD110 rather than CG

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akkay View Post
    Dear PakWheels Members,

Assalaam O Alaikum!

-Asad
    I already suggest a member minutes ago to go for GD110 rather than CG

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What Is the price of gd 110? Second hand and new. Thanks. How much did you buy it for brther?

Sent from my Phone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki GD110s - Suggestion Required

Quote Originally Posted by elxlr View Post
    What Is the price of gd 110? Second hand and new. Thanks. How much did you buy it for brther?

Sent from my Phone using PW Forums
    New 126000
    Second depend on condition i think 100,000 tk

Mirza

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Good decision.
    I don't take my GD for regular tune-ups. I just keep replacing/cleaning engine oil, engine oil filter, and air filter at regular intervals. I think we need to "connect" with our bike in order to know when it "needs" a tune-up. I don't go for tuning regularly; I do that only when I "feel" the need. It's been almost 3 years that I have a GD, and I think I got it tuned only 4 or 5 times till to-date.
    It depends upon your preference. I have been happily using Kixx 4T Ultra in my GD with a drain interval of 1,500 km. It's a 20W-50 oil and I am having a good experience with it.
    Poor fuel efficiency. Insufficient size of front mudguard. Kick lever hits the foot rest. Other than these, no serious issues experienced with the bike. When you go to dealership to buy it, you will find a checklist of things in the owner's manual to verify before taking delivery. So make sure you check everything that is mentioned in the delivery checklist.

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback and guidance.

There is nothing left to ask anything, however; I have read that its an fuel economic bike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good decision.

What's the fuel average and what about parts availability.. I'm gonna buy this bike soon..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GD 110 & 110s are beautiful bikes.
    The most good thing i liked was its shocks.Smooth as butter.
    Depending on quality,i dont think they will be wrecked when touched by blind drivers or fallen on road.
    I would strongly suggest you to buy one & roam in the streets.
    I dont talk much because my bike's engine do it for me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro plz tell whaat is

1 GD's top speed??
    2 how much it viberates on/above 80 kmph????
    3 road grip on/above 90 kmph??
    4 comfort level on high speed for long tours???
    5 fuel avg???

Good decision.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tariq.majeed View Post
    bro plz tell whaat is GD's top speed and how much it viberates on/above 80 kmph????
    It vibrates but not that much.
    I dont talk much because my bike's engine do it for me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks and plz do answer of rest of questions

Quote Originally Posted by a4anees View Post
    It vibrates but not that much.

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro plz tell whaat is

1 GD's top speed??
    5 fuel avg???
    1- My GD reaches 95 km/h. I have seen people take it to 100 kmph too. That depends on the riding style. I don't usually ride fast.
    2- No vibration above 80 kmph.
    3- Road grip is great.
    4- Comfort has got nothing to do with speed. However, GD is a comfortable motor-bike.
    5- My GD is doing poorly in the fuel consumption department: I get roughly 35 kmpL from my GD.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1- My GD reaches 95 km/h. I have seen people take it to 100 kmph too. That depends on the riding style. I don't usually ride fast.
    3- Road grip is great.
    4- Comfort has got nothing to do with speed. However, GD is a comfortable motor-bike.
    5- My GD is doing poorly in the fuel consumption department: I get roughly 35 kmpL from my GD.
    Do all gd110 have same fuel consumption... If yes then i will not buy it

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by YamahaYB100 View Post
    What's the fuel average and what about parts availability.. I'm gonna buy this bike soon..
    I have mentioned about poor fuel efficiency of my GD in several threads. Even Suzuki sales people do not claim good fuel average from this bike, but they do (rightfully) claim that it is a wonderful bike in its class. By the way, my GD gives me an average of roughly 35 km/L.

You get OEM parts from Suzuki. This means they are going to be expensive but of sound quality. And the best part is you hardly need to replace any parts other than engine oil filter and air filter on regular basis.

I have had my GD for almost 3 years now, and so far I have not had to change any mechanical component. GD has a very good build quality, which means you are not going to need replacement parts any time soon.

Good luck.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx for replying bro

3- Road grip is great.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A well tuned GD fuel average is 44km/L at the speed of 100km/h

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro plz tell whaat is

1 GD's top speed??
    5 fuel avg???
    GD 110 is the best available choice. I simply love this machine.
    My GD 110s top speed is 105+KM/H
    For me there is no vibration at any speed
    Road grip is strong... It runs smoothly and powerfully. On all speeds 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 it has same level of comfort, smoothes and road grip. In my opinion it's smoothness increases with acceleration. Most of times I drive it 100+kms in a single go... My speed varies from 50 to 100+. As for fuel economy. It varies with speed... The minimum average is 35 to 37 and the maximum average I have got so for is about 52 to 55.
    In start I have a serious concerns about its Tuk sound on switching off the ignition switch. Otherwise this machine is grace.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Riding in fog should be avoided completely.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List