Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Suzuki SD-110 Model 2001 new engine and gear box parts available with Suzuki Dealers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Are Suzuki SD-110 Model 2001 new engine and gear box parts available with Suzuki Dealers.

A neibourhood person is selling a Suzuki SD-110. SHould I buy it? I want to ask all SD-110 owners, whether new engine & gear box parts are avialable with Suzuki Dealers are not. And whether theres any other drawback with the 2001 model. I will be thankful for youe help.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are an enthusiastic and love to spend time with your bike then only you should go for SD-110 otherwise a big no.

Parts are not easily available. You must first check with Rafiq Autos (at the back of Dilpasand (Urdu Bazar)) before buying it.

Secondly, apparently engines of Sprinter and SD-110 looks similar but from inside they are lot different actually completely different, piston, head, gear system...etc so do not think that you can use sprinter engine parts in SD-110.

SD-110 head-light visor, rear jumps, back-light cover, mudguards, swing arm, chain cover, alloys are near to impossible to find out you may be lucky if you get used ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohailazeem View Post
    A neibourhood person is selling a Suzuki SD-110. SHould I buy it? I want to ask all SD-110 owners, whether new engine & gear box parts are avialable with Suzuki Dealers are not. And whether theres any other drawback with the 2001 model. I will be thankful for youe help.
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List