Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My new Suzuki GS150 - 2016

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default My new Suzuki GS150 - 2016

    Assalam o alaikum.

    After searching for too long.. First thought to get gd110 then Ravi piaggio storm 125. but finally reached with this conclusion to get Suzuki GS150

    Here i purchased finally my black GS. Masha Allah!!

    Name:  1465563743775.jpg
Views: 1745
Size:  100.4 KB

    Name:  1465563782031.jpg
Views: 1717
Size:  104.2 KB

    Name:  1465563808185.jpg
Views: 1720
Size:  97.3 KB

    Name:  1465563827740.jpg
Views: 1711
Size:  70.6 KB

    Name:  1465563848459.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  98.0 KB

    Name:  1465563868360.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  92.5 KB


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vkiiali View Post
    Assalam o alaikum.

    After searching for too long.. First thought to get gd110 then Ravi piaggio storm 125. but finally reached with this conclusion to get Suzuki GS150

    Here i purchased finally my black GS. Masha Allah!!

    Name:  1465563743775.jpg
Views: 1745
Size:  100.4 KB

    Name:  1465563782031.jpg
Views: 1717
Size:  104.2 KB

    Name:  1465563808185.jpg
Views: 1720
Size:  97.3 KB

    Name:  1465563827740.jpg
Views: 1711
Size:  70.6 KB

    Name:  1465563848459.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  98.0 KB

    Name:  1465563868360.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  92.5 KB

    GS fans and members pls advice me what should i change with stock ones to get better result and service. Also advice oil change will be now on 300 kms with liqui moly 20 w50 or valvoline champ 4t 20 w50. or any other better suggestions will be highly appreciated???

    How i can retain the shine of my GS with best wax or polish recommendations??


    Vicky*-
    MA SHA ALLH BROTHER MANY MANY CONGRATS HAVE A. SAFE DRIVE !👍
    Brother can u buy gs150 for special tours or daily use ?
    How your first drive with gs150?



    Mirza

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrannust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations on your new ride. Drive safe. Kindly share your experience as well.

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats bro
    My favourite ride among all local bikes.

    So i guess no chances of new model with discbrake yet.

    Make sure side tappa rubbers are in good nick, else you might loose them on high speed.

    Upgrading rear rim to 2.15 size (Deluxe rim), and tyre to 90/90 will be good for long high speed traveling.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1747 View Post
    MA SHA ALLH BROTHER MANY MANY CONGRATS HAVE A. SAFE DRIVE !👍
    Brother can u buy gs150 for special tours or daily use ?
    How your first drive with gs150?



    Mirza
    Thanks bro!! It's for daily use.
    it is just 17kms done. showroom to home. it was a good n smooth ride till yet!! not crossing 40km/h.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imrannust View Post
    Congratulations on your new ride. Drive safe. Kindly share your experience as well.
    Thanks bro!! yes definitly i will share..

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Congrats bro
    My favourite ride among all local bikes.

    So i guess no chances of new model with discbrake yet.

    Make sure side tappa rubbers are in good nick, else you might loose them on high speed.

    Upgrading rear rim to 2.15 size (Deluxe rim), and tyre to 90/90 will be good for long high speed traveling.
    Thanks bro for your advice.
    suzuki said their new model of disc brake will gonna launch in october or november and you wont believe the price of tat model will be 160-165k.. just changes are rims and disc brakes wid some new graphics on stickers.. hope changes in sppedo metre as well with gear and fuel indication.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Alir1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vkiiali View Post
    Thanks bro for your advice.
    suzuki said their new model of disc brake will gonna launch in october or november and you wont believe the price of tat model will be 160-165k.. just changes are rims and disc brakes wid some new graphics on stickers.. hope changes in sppedo metre as well with gear and fuel indication.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Name:  1465619239325.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  83.3 KB

    Sent from my GETAWAY using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    I have few questions with GS owners.

    A sound came when i shift gear from neutral to 1. sounds like TAKH. i dont know what is dis sound of. hamesha nahi . kabhi kabhi ati hai.

    2nd thing i started bike today in morning and it was missing when i rode it after a while, missing gone. what was that ?

    3rd thing can i use hi octane petrol 100% or full normal? or mix both? with what ratio? hi octane se koi farq tou nhi parta ? engine pay ya sumthng ya performance of engine will get better?



    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vkiiali View Post
    I have few questions with GS owners.

    A sound came when i shift gear from neutral to 1. sounds like TAKH. i dont know what is dis sound of. hamesha nahi . kabhi kabhi ati hai.

    2nd thing i started bike today in morning and it was missing when i rode it after a while, missing gone. what was that ?

    3rd thing can i use hi octane petrol 100% or full normal? or mix both? with what ratio? hi octane se koi farq tou nhi parta ? engine pay ya sumthng ya performance of engine will get better?



    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    1) this sound will come and will be fixed at 1k km chk by suzuki , nothing to worry abt , its a common issue with 150, most of the time drive chain and rear drum rubbers create this problem.

    2) in initial running many issues will be noticed by u, just write them down and on 1st chk give that list to suzuki they will fix all problems .

    3) use of high octane will be useless.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    1) this sound will come and will be fixed at 1k km chk by suzuki , nothing to worry abt , its a common issue with 150, most of the time drive chain and rear drum rubbers create this problem.

    2) in initial running many issues will be noticed by u, just write them down and on 1st chk give that list to suzuki they will fix all problems .

    3) use of high octane will be useless.
    Thanks for the reply.
    So i should go wid normal petrol. not hi octane.

    yar i break in period i should not exceed to 40-50km/h limit. what u recommend to put RPM on 5-6000 ???

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's a Pakistani myth that we should not exceed 40/50 km per hour on new ride. U can easily go up to 70 but do not continuously ride on same speed, and do not touch red line while in break in period.
    Also no issue in double sawari. U should not be afraid to test yr new ride .

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    I read many threads. Mostly guys recommending 10w40 oil for new engines. my bike is just 50 kms done so can i use zic m7 4T 10w40 at 300 kms and then same oil change at 700 kms. picture as below.

    Name:  1465729821428.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  31.7 KB


    And at 1200 kms at odo metre done i will use valvoline champ 4t 20w50..

    is it ok? Or this zic oil is not good for gs 150?

    one more question. On user manual it is written 850 ml required and at engine it is written 1000 ml. what is the correct qty required in gs150 for oil ??

    Experts advises required pls

    Vicky*-

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    using zic m7 in my gs 150 from last 8 months. more than satisfied.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,134
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    yar men ney m5 aur m7 use kya tha per engine heatup bht jaldi ho jata hai aur shor bhi bht karta hai
    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    using zic m7 in my gs 150 from last 8 months. more than satisfied.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bhai as far as noise is concerned, it doesnt make considerable loud noise. baqi in summer all engines get hot alot. but its normal in my opinion.i have used havoline 20w50 in my bike and trust me, bike running was so so much heavy on it. then i shift to m7

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    1747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Age
    24
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    yar men ney m5 aur m7 use kya tha per engine heatup bht jaldi ho jata hai aur shor bhi bht karta hai
    Bhai ap liquimoli use kry


    Mirza

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliarshad26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    770
    Follows
    2
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @vkiiali


    boht boht mubarik ho janab

    drive safe


    Liqui moly 20w50 use karen

    best oil i think

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    vkiiali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Today i felt chu chu sound frm my rear wheel. it was somethng like my tyre is stucking sumwhere sum kind of rubber sound. i came home and double stand pay lagaya or jab tyre ghumaya tou it is a lil bit jamm. A very minor sound of chu chu is coming. any one knw abt dis? is dis an issue or not ? my bike driven only 120 kms.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gull_s_777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vkiiali View Post
    Today i felt chu chu sound frm my rear wheel. it was somethng like my tyre is stucking sumwhere sum kind of rubber sound. i came home and double stand pay lagaya or jab tyre ghumaya tou it is a lil bit jamm. A very minor sound of chu chu is coming. any one knw abt dis? is dis an issue or not ? my bike driven only 120 kms.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Poorly seated brake shoes.
    Loosen them a bit and see if situation improves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •