1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Sprinter and Raider

From last one year i m a almost silent reader of pw bikes form and i ve got through very less topics about these two bikes
    Suzuki sprinter and Raider
    Price factor or some thing else but i got know that less people like these bikes
    During this one year i ve seen many sprinters and a few raiders with 50 to 85k kilometres on meter genuine ring m piston with no oil leakage without rust on body parts amazingly
    And with these bikes owners are fully satisfied with performance and fuel average like 60 to 70 km pr litre
    The only down side is less resale
    So my question is from respected members why these suzuki bikes are less liked by people what are pros n cons? Suzuki experts must tell their reviews thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

(Maa taa HONDA hi laa sannn)
    This is the main problem.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mechanics dont like it that the reason other wise its more economical than cd70

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I kept a suzuki sprinter for 2 years: model 2014. Raider is same, only minor cosmetic changes at rear. It's a good machine. There are not many cons that I can point to except it's
    1. Head light was almost useless in the night and it's horn failed in a few months.

2. Drum Brakes front faded in a year and rear brakes completely faded in 2 years.

3. Bought it in 2014 for Rs 98,000 and sold it for Rs 45,000 in 2016 at only 12,000km milage so had no resale.

4. Took it from Karachi to Hyderabad on superhighway several times and found it was not comfortable. It also shook and was difficult to control in side winds created by trucks on highway. I felt small and underpowered in opposite winds on open roads.

Other than that the bike was great. Had excellent milage and reliability. Had good pick and had top speeds of 100km/hr in no winds.

I still miss it but I have a Honda CG 125 Deluxe which is better than Sprinter. I do want to try out Suzuki GS 150.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more big thing is the price tag of suzuki sprinter and its competitors. While suzuki sprinter 110 is Rs 98,000. It's competitor Honda pridor is Rs 86,500. Infact suzuki sprinter has been priced very close to CG 125 (1lack )which makes it a hard sell as honda has way more service centers and resale than suzuki.

This is the reason you don't hear so much about sprinter.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engr.omersharif View Post
    One more big thing is the price tag of suzuki sprinter and its competitors. While suzuki sprinter 110 is Rs 98,000. It's competitor Honda pridor is Rs 86,500. Infact suzuki sprinter has been priced very close to CG 125 (1lack )which makes it a hard sell as honda has way more service centers and resale than suzuki.

This is the reason you don't hear so much about sprinter.

Thanks Umar nicely described what u observed actually i own Honda bikes cg125 and cd70 2015 model and never kept Suzuki bikes so i keen to know could b my next bike suzuki or ybr

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother I own Sprinter 2008 model for last 4 years or so and believe me it is the best value for your money, only thing is how much you know your ride because Sprinter or Suzi bikes are different from Hondas.

Khair I think I should not go into the pros or cons but I would only recommend to stay away from Raider now. The current models are quality inferior as they are being built with low quality parts. I have driven few new models and they ride quality was missing badly.

You should go for GD or GS or YBR.

Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Thanks Umar nicely described what u observed actually i own Honda bikes cg125 and cd70 2015 model and never kept Suzuki bikes so i keen to know could b my next bike suzuki or ybr

Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Can someone tell me a very good mechanic for suzuki Sprinter (other than Co. outlets)

Can someone recommend me a very good mechanic for suzuki Sprinter. I want to get everything done on a 2007 model Sprinter, i.e. engine overhaul, gear box, wiring, shocks, wheels, carberator. I mean everything. I will be thankful for your guidance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers i am also interested in buying Suzuki Sprinter but a bit confused in both Sprinter and CG 125

1. Should i go for Sprinter if yes then whats bad in 125 ?
    2. Sprinter has more than one model like Sprinter Standard, Sprinter Eco and Sprinter Eco Euro 2...what is the difference between all of them plus which one is available in markets right now should that model worth buying???
    3. Another thing, someone i know he has Sprinter 2012 model he told me not to buy this bike cause its engine is very low and touches every speed breaker is it true and are there any changes in 2016 model ??? while i saw on pakwheels its ground clearance is 150mm is it right ???

Please help me out choosing the right bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mueen. I has been using Sprinter since 2008. First bike was purchased zero meter. I was fully satisfied from its performance. Although i had kept and used almost all bikes like Yamaha, Kawasaki GTO, Honda 125 and 70. But the Suzuki gave me satisfied and smooth drive after GTO.
    I had done long tours on this bike like Faisalabad to Sakhar. Fsd to Multan (often). Fsd to Lahore ( very comon), Fsd to Suan Belly Skaser, Fsd to Islamabad and finally Fsd to Kaghan vally even on Saif al Maluk lake when there was no track and many more.
    I was too confident from the drive of this bike that all above tours were lonely by me without any other bike or companion. And this bike never disappointed me.
    Well: in 2010 on of my friend purchased my bike despite my continue refusal. Anyway i decided to give chance to Honda and hence purchased Honda 124 of 2010 model few month used in immaculate condition. Visited only one tour to Sahiwal and ...... finish. I was too tired and felt that was longest distance of my life. I was 100% disappointed. Too much vibration, much noise, high fuel consumption and fairly less less torque comparatively.
    I sold that bike after use of 20 days. Then purchased sprinter 2010 new bike. Again i was feeling lucky and pleased to purchase this bike. Again one of my cousin purchased this bike from me in 2012 without my will. Anyhow again i pirchased used sprinter 2005 model. The real joy of touring. Right now i own this bike. I felt it the best from all previous purchased models.
    Few days ago i decided to keep two bike with one Honda 125. I visited market and checked 2016 models but really disappointed from their quality and decided not to purchase that forever.
    Sprinter has amazing pick and power. Quiet, silence and smooth drive with high pick in all gears. Mine bike cover 65 KM/L and attains speed of 110 km/h without any noise and vibration.
    You can drive this bike on 100 regularly for many hours without any fatigue and stress. Amazingly i cover distance very speedy. Low maintenance work.
    The only negative side is high priced spare parts (can be compromised due to better quality, being genuine) and low resale value.
    Any query will be welcomed. Going for breakfast 😁

Sent from my IM-A910S using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sohailazeem View Post
    Can someone recommend me a very good mechanic for suzuki Sprinter. I want to get everything done on a 2007 model Sprinter, i.e. engine overhaul, gear box, wiring, shocks, wheels, carberator. I mean everything. I will be thankful for your guidance.
    Where u live, I can guide u in case of Faisalabad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aiktoonamila View Post
    Mueen. I has been using Sprinter since 2008. First bike was purchased zero meter. I was fully satisfied from its performance. Although i had kept and used almost all bikes like Yamaha, Kawasaki GTO, Honda 125 and 70. But the Suzuki gave me satisfied and smooth drive after GTO.
    I had done long tours on this bike like Faisalabad to Sakhar. Fsd to Multan (often). Fsd to Lahore ( very comon), Fsd to Suan Belly Skaser, Fsd to Islamabad and finally Fsd to Kaghan vally even on Saif al Maluk lake when there was no track and many more.
    I was too confident from the drive of this bike that all above tours were lonely by me without any other bike or companion. And this bike never disappointed me.
    Well: in 2010 on of my friend purchased my bike despite my continue refusal. Anyway i decided to give chance to Honda and hence purchased Honda 124 of 2010 model few month used in immaculate condition. Visited only one tour to Sahiwal and ...... finish. I was too tired and felt that was longest distance of my life. I was 100% disappointed. Too much vibration, much noise, high fuel consumption and fairly less less torque comparatively.
    I sold that bike after use of 20 days. Then purchased sprinter 2010 new bike. Again i was feeling lucky and pleased to purchase this bike. Again one of my cousin purchased this bike from me in 2012 without my will. Anyhow again i pirchased used sprinter 2005 model. The real joy of touring. Right now i own this bike. I felt it the best from all previous purchased models.
    Few days ago i decided to keep two bike with one Honda 125. I visited market and checked 2016 models but really disappointed from their quality and decided not to purchase that forever.
    Sprinter has amazing pick and power. Quiet, silence and smooth drive with high pick in all gears. Mine bike cover 65 KM/L and attains speed of 110 km/h without any noise and vibration.
    You can drive this bike on 100 regularly for many hours without any fatigue and stress. Amazingly i cover distance very speedy. Low maintenance work.
    The only negative side is high priced spare parts (can be compromised due to better quality, being genuine) and low resale value.
    Any query will be welcomed. Going for breakfast 😁

Salaam bhai ap ka boht shukria k boht detail sa mery sawal ka answer dia ap yaqeen karo k k mujy suzuki ki bikes except gs150 boht hi pasand ha last year ma na cg125 dream lea tha but only once ma na es pr 100 km ki musalsal drive ki and i was too tired as the vibration sa mary bazu suin hogy i m sick of these cg s
    Now what do u recmend k ma new bike kon si lu?
    Raider Sprinter or GD110s ?
    With thanks again

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From Raider, Sprinter and GD110S.

I would recommend you GD110S(it's price tag is higher than Raider and Sprinter) it's one hell of smooth rides with very less engine noise and is economical too i have taken a test ride of 2 bikes at suzuki showroom GD110S and GS150 though i choosed GS150
    but
    GD110S is really very smooth and according to people at showroom suzuki GD110S is capable of acheiving speeds upto 110km/h easily and can give 55+km/l fuel average.
    Part's availability is not an issue all parts are available with suzuki showrooms but are little pricey due to genuine part's only.
    Resale is improving now......

Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes but the only problem is resale. I purchased sprinter in 2014 for 98,000 and sold it for 45,000 after 12,000km use. Also brakes were not good and headlights were not up to mark.

Pick was good. I own a cg 125 deluxe but sprinter pick is at the same level.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mueen.uk View Post
    Salaam bhai ap ka boht shukria k boht detail sa mery sawal ka answer dia ap yaqeen karo k k mujy suzuki ki bikes except gs150 boht hi pasand ha last year ma na cg125 dream lea tha but only once ma na es pr 100 km ki musalsal drive ki and i was too tired as the vibration sa mary bazu suin hogy i m sick of these cg s
    Now what do u recmend k ma new bike kon si lu?
    Raider Sprinter or GD110s ?
    With thanks again

Close your eyes and bring GD 110s. U will be more than satisfied. In case of 2nd hand u will get 2015 model in 90000 - 950000 aprox, also a good choice.
    GD 110s is upper hand to the Sprinter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Resale is not as bad as people described mine sprinter eco model 2011 purchased with 72K sold it in 2014 with above 25k mileage on ado at 55K also condition matters

Yes but the only problem is resale. I purchased sprinter in 2014 for 98,000 and sold it for 45,000 after 12,000km use. Also brakes were not good and headlights were not up to mark.

Pick was good. I own a cg 125 deluxe but sprinter pick is at the same level.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List