Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 346 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 6905
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #2141
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousaf.khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    26
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Good luck, and all Swift owners, please keep this thread updated! Do share pics, review and cost!
    Thanks man .. I ll share petrol average too .. I checked once when i bought it new .. That time car giving me 11/l ... Now 15000 on odo .. Today refilled full tank now ll calculate .. Hope it ll give 14+ :p

  3. #2142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yousaf.khan View Post
    Thanks man .. I ll share petrol average too .. I checked once when i bought it new .. That time car giving me 11/l ... Now 15000 on odo .. Today refilled full tank now ll calculate .. Hope it ll give 14+ :p
    Omg i just refilled tank an hour ago too, 37.06 liters. let's compete heh?

    And i am 15,500 on Odo. lol.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  4. #2143
    PakWheeler Follow
    husseyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Gas ka heater aap ka ho gaya hay

    Proof^;


    This is the gear oil I used. Approx 2.4 liters. So you will need 3 bottles. They cost 500-600 each if I can remember correctly sorry for bad pics, my arm hurts

    satisfied with this oil, downside is that gears are hard to get into 1st and 2nd when engine/transmission is cold. I guess that's the case with most manual cars anyway.see if you can get this same rating and viscosity in Liqui moly or other good brands just follow the manual. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418038.516476.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  121.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418047.282831.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  120.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418055.456564.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  148.4 KB
    They used Zic's oil for my manual swift... I live in Lahore. I did see the bottles myself, they were like red in color... Is it a good thing or a bad thing

  5. #2144
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by husseyboi View Post
    They used Zic's oil for my manual swift... I live in Lahore. I did see the bottles myself, they were like red in color... Is it a good thing or a bad thing
    Well, there are 2 grades mentioned in your Manual. Could be either one. What you needed to make sure was that they filled appropriate amount. And if you're not facing any problems, then you should be fine!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  6. #2145
    PakWheeler Follow
    husseyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Well, there are 2 grades mentioned in your Manual. Could be either one. What you needed to make sure was that they filled appropriate amount. And if you're not facing any problems, then you should be fine!
    They used 2 litres... Where as the Car's Manual says it should be 2.2. And there are no problems yet.

  7. #2146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by husseyboi View Post
    They used 2 litres... Where as the Car's Manual says it should be 2.2. And there are no problems yet.
    They used 2.5 liters in mine. I made sure they drained oil properly and filling it until it started leaking out
    While getting jobs done from Suzuki, keep maintenance manual in your hand and make sure every job is done properly!
    They ignored fuel line and brake lines while getting my 5000km inspection- i made sure they did it in front of me.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  8. #2147
    PakWheeler Follow
    husseyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    They used 2.5 liters in mine. I made sure they drained oil properly and filling it until it started leaking out
    While getting jobs done from Suzuki, keep maintenance manual in your hand and make sure every job is done properly!
    They ignored fuel line and brake lines while getting my 5000km inspection- i made sure they did it in front of me.
    Well, I did tell them that it take mpre than 2 litres and they kept on saying that 2 litre hi dalta hai... I'll go there today and unki class layta hu zra. And thanks mate.

  9. #2148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by husseyboi View Post
    Well, I did tell them that it take mpre than 2 litres and they kept on saying that 2 litre hi dalta hai... I'll go there today and unki class layta hu zra. And thanks mate.
    Strange, they did the same with me. It took them 90 minutes to get the 5000 inspection done. They kept arguing over the grade as 2 grades are mentioned, didn't know how much to put in. Wish I had the tools at home and a proper manual. Would've done it myself. Need a jack for that too tho and no problem, anytime.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  10. #2149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Gas ka heater aap ka ho gaya hay

    Proof^;


    This is the gear oil I used. Approx 2.4 liters. So you will need 3 bottles. They cost 500-600 each if I can remember correctly sorry for bad pics, my arm hurts

    satisfied with this oil, downside is that gears are hard to get into 1st and 2nd when engine/transmission is cold. I guess that's the case with most manual cars anyway.see if you can get this same rating and viscosity in Liqui moly or other good brands just follow the manual. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418038.516476.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  121.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418047.282831.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  120.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390418055.456564.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  148.4 KB
    Did u changed the gear oil ??? Why and who told you, 1st time to be changed on 40,000 .

  11. #2150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Did u changed the gear oil ??? Why and who told you, 1st time to be changed on 40,000 .

    I changed the gear oil on 5000km Inspection as per service manual. I just had this box as a spare for reference
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  12. #2151
    PakWheeler Follow
    adilwaheed2933's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my swift is due for 2nd checkup now (3month/5k km). my question is its only run 2600km till now, should i go for the checkup now or wait fr another couple of months?

  13. #2152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilwaheed2933 View Post
    my swift is due for 2nd checkup now (3month/5k km). my question is its only run 2600km till now, should i go for the checkup now or wait fr another couple of months?
    Only when 5000 Kms completed, no need to go now.

  14. #2153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Only when 5000 Kms completed, no need to go now.
    Suzuki lyallpur told me that I have to do tuning on 15.000 km to maintain warranty lmfao. Next time car will be at 19,000 km and they will tell me the same thing.

    Btw, what do you think about 4 year warranty/80,000km for additional 16,200-/? What does the warranty cover anyway?
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  15. #2154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c4capricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Since it is extended warranty, i believe it should cover everything..

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

  16. #2155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c4capricorn View Post
    Since it is extended warranty, i believe it should cover everything..

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    What about parts that need replacement eg fuel filter, pump etc. And stuff like cv joints suspension etc.?
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  17. #2156
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Average of a 13,800km driven swift.
    Engine oil: LM synthoil 5w-40( 8800km driven)
    Genuine oil filter(950)
    Air filter(Leppon 300 something)
    Tire pressure: 33 front 30 back
    Gears changed at low rpm, red lined the car on the way to petrol station, ahh that feeling driving at 110 in 3rd gear:p

    Oh, did a trip to Lahore via gt road as well, and the rest was driven in city.

    Fuel refilled: 39.19 liters first, then 10 liters afterwards. Fuel filled today: 38.77 liters. Average turns out to be : 14.35 kmpl. Not bad? Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1389958427.284873.jpg
Views: 1457
Size:  115.0 KB
    your ride is quite dusty bro..

  18. #2157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfahadb001 View Post
    your ride is quite dusty bro..
    hehe, i don't have time to clean it. Well, to be honest, i CBA!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  19. #2158
    PakWheeler Follow
    mfahadb001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    825
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As my clutch has annoying sounds i sprayed WD-40 few weeks back, sound was almost gone, but now again that same sound appeared again.. 2ndly some more crapy sounds from driver side door panel are there..
    so should i go to dealership to resolve these issues.. would they charge anything?? my ride is 6months old..

  20. #2159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfahadb001 View Post
    As my clutch has annoying sounds i sprayed WD-40 few weeks back, sound was almost gone, but now again that same sound appeared again.. 2ndly some more crapy sounds from driver side door panel are there..
    so should i go to dealership to resolve these issues.. would they charge anything?? my ride is 6months old..
    Don't spray WD-40 on it, take it to dealership and get it greased. I did that 5 months ago, no clutch sound till now. And for the sound, get it checked. Take mechanic for a ride and let him find out where the sound is coming from
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  21. #2160
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousaf.khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    26
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1390593535.633033.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  172.5 KB

    Lookin hot Ma Sha Allah

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •