Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 346 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 6905
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #2741
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    MashAllah swift looks good in black

  3. #2742
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah!
    Before the pictures loaded I was about to ask you if swift was available in black.
    I was having second thoughts about buying a swift but now I have made up my mind.

    May Allah bless you with many safe journeys on it. Please keep us updated about "choo choo" noises and oil changes,etc...

    Piece of advice, buy a good shampoo and wax to make it look even better

    Sent from my A5Classic using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #2743
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Got my ride finally. And straight away the fog lights are not working i will take it to the dealer tomorrow and I don't know who on this forum have recommended carachi motors as my experience with them was not good. The delivery was not on time, only got the mud flaps no other necessary accessories and the fuel tank was also on reserve.
    Well other than that the first day drive was good found the car and drive pretty smooth.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1398792168.721812.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  131.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1398792203.989711.jpg
Views: 1780
Size:  138.6 KB Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1398791395.469408.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  767.6 KB
    I did.
    When u visit the dealership, go straight to the owner. And tell him everything. He's usually taking the rounds otherwise he's in his office, but is almost always present at the dealership.

    He will take care of things.

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  5. #2744
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    MashAllah!
    Before the pictures loaded I was about to ask you if swift was available in black.
    I was having second thoughts about buying a swift but now I have made up my mind.

    May Allah bless you with many safe journeys on it. Please keep us updated about "choo choo" noises and oil changes,etc...

    Piece of advice, buy a good shampoo and wax to make it look even better

    Sent from my A5Classic using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks man they launched the black colour just around 2 months ago and yes updates will follow but i hope not the choo choo types

    Yes thankyou for the advice aswell i will actually be going for sealent protection as i know black is kind of a hard colour to maintain

  6. #2745
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    I did.
    When u visit the dealership, go straight to the owner. And tell him everything. He's usually taking the rounds otherwise he's in his office, but is almost always present at the dealership.

    He will take care of things.
    Sent from my GT-I9500
    Well i am going there tomorrow again so will try to meet the owner aswell but i dnt think much can be done about it now coz as ppl say *delivery tou hogai na ab*

  7. #2746
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulhmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Well i am going there tomorrow again so will try to meet the owner aswell but i dnt think much can be done about it now coz as ppl say *delivery tou hogai na ab*
    Well im sure your fog lights issue will be solved inshALLAH

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #2747
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Well i am going there tomorrow again so will try to meet the owner aswell but i dnt think much can be done about it now coz as ppl say *delivery tou hogai na ab*
    No, the owner is very cooperative and ensures strict quality control. Such lapses are taken very seriously by him, and he will first fix his staff and then get your work done.

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  9. #2748
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    No, the owner is very cooperative and ensures strict quality control. Such lapses are taken very seriously by him, and he will first fix his staff and then get your work done.

    Sent from my GT-I9500
    Oh i wish i knew that before as the sales people were a real pain in the *** the whole time well thankyou for letting me know. I will surely try to meet the owner tomorrow

  10. #2749
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Thanks man they launched the black colour just around 2 months ago and yes updates will follow but i hope not the choo choo types

    Yes thankyou for the advice aswell i will actually be going for sealent protection as i know black is kind of a hard colour to maintain
    Black is a pleasure to maintain..
    What sealant do you have in mind? Id suggest you take your car to sac detailing center on sh-e-faisal... they will clay your paint and seal it up nicely so it is safe from uv rays from the sun,smoke, acid rain,etc..

    Sent from my A5Classic using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #2750
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    Black is a pleasure to maintain..
    What sealant do you have in mind? Id suggest you take your car to sac detailing center on sh-e-faisal... they will clay your paint and seal it up nicely so it is safe from uv rays from the sun,smoke, acid rain,etc..

    Sent from my A5Classic using PW Forums mobile app
    I have the same in my mind. SAC Detailing it is

  12. #2751
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations on a Swift and that too in Black. Mubarik and Mashallah, looks hot
    Welcome to the SS club!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  13. #2752
    PakWheeler Follow
    Faisal_Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kamalia
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yesterday Bought Brand new Swift...
    getting average 14.65 KMPL. with 50% Ac on. 85 % on Long & 15 % in city. average speed on long 90 ~ 100
    Ride is awesome
    Br

  14. #2753
    PakWheeler Follow
    nightmare101010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have Swift since 2012 and i am loving it , i have two questions from Swift fans here to guide me better :

    1. I have original Alpine sound system i want to switch to display screen/navigation/video with rear camera whats the best and not expensive option to go for and how much should my original alpine will sell for ?

    2. Where is the best / safe place to install rear camera in Swift ?
    -

  15. #2754
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c4capricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare101010 View Post
    I have Swift since 2012 and i am loving it , i have two questions from Swift fans here to guide me better :

    1. I have original Alpine sound system i want to switch to display screen/navigation/video with rear camera whats the best and not expensive option to go for and how much should my original alpine will sell for ?

    2. Where is the best / safe place to install rear camera in Swift ?

    i was going through same dilemma last week....

    If u want to install something good like kenwood or pioneer dvd, it will cost u > 30k....n that too without nav....apart from that, if u go for rockmars or other chinese counterparts, they will cost u around 16-20k with nav....but believe me, there is a huge diff in quality....

    i got following items;

    Dashboard frame (SGP from Suzuki dealership that comes with DX) = PKR 3000/-
    Pioneer AVH-X2650BT = 32,000/-
    Camera (0.3 lux) = 2000/-
    Female Din from Civic to avoid cutting factory wiring for player = 500/-
    Installation charges = Free

    Installed the camera over the number plate...its invisible until someone kneel down to have a good look.

    it all cost me 37500/- without nav....i was given option for nav also but on pioneer players, it was about 20k additional cost for the device (i dont know what its called but uses an SD card) so i dcided not to go for it....let google maps do the thing on the mobile phone...

    the players without BT cost less but i would recommend BT...plus get the mic installed in the designated place in dash (behind wiper controls)

    PS: I kept my Alpine just in case i need to sell the car...
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

  16. #2755
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
    Yesterday Bought Brand new Swift...
    getting average 14.65 KMPL. with 50% Ac on. 85 % on Long & 15 % in city. average speed on long 90 ~ 100
    Ride is awesome
    Br
    Mubarik ho and Mashallah
    Welcome to SS club
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  17. #2756
    PakWheeler Follow
    nightmare101010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c4capricorn View Post
    i was going through same dilemma last week....

    If u want to install something good like kenwood or pioneer dvd, it will cost u > 30k....n that too without nav....apart from that, if u go for rockmars or other chinese counterparts, they will cost u around 16-20k with nav....but believe me, there is a huge diff in quality....

    i got following items;

    Dashboard frame (SGP from Suzuki dealership that comes with DX) = PKR 3000/-
    Pioneer AVH-X2650BT = 32,000/-
    Camera (0.3 lux) = 2000/-
    Female Din from Civic to avoid cutting factory wiring for player = 500/-
    Installation charges = Free

    Installed the camera over the number plate...its invisible until someone kneel down to have a good look.

    it all cost me 37500/- without nav....i was given option for nav also but on pioneer players, it was about 20k additional cost for the device (i dont know what its called but uses an SD card) so i dcided not to go for it....let google maps do the thing on the mobile phone...

    the players without BT cost less but i would recommend BT...plus get the mic installed in the designated place in dash (behind wiper controls)

    PS: I kept my Alpine just in case i need to sell the car...

    Thanks for Detailed Answer :


    Did you check chinese panel quality ? if yes was it as good as stock alpine or worse because i dont have 30k budget , if its not worth it i wont go for chinese brand and stay with stock alpine until i get around 30k plus to get something better but if its sound is as good as alpine i can live with it .

    I am getting Premier Chinese brand from market and its around 16k without navigation and up til now i couldn't find Chinese panel with Navigation (it will be great if someone tell me a good brand with navigation)
    -

  18. #2757
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Isn't it just better to buy a Android tablet if you only want it for Navigation?
    And it can keep Kids and family busy in the car while traveling as well, where Navigation is not needed
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  19. #2758
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thankyou faiz aslam


    Btw has anyone here tried a customized or more like a OEM kind of arm rest consoles, I am not in a mood to go for basic after market ones. And also suggest me some basic add-ons on the DLX model which i shouldnt miss as i dont think the car needs anything more than good seat covers and a console

  20. #2759
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulhmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Thankyou faiz aslam


    Btw has anyone here tried a customized or more like a OEM kind of arm rest consoles, I am not in a mood to go for basic after market ones. And also suggest me some basic add-ons on the DLX model which i shouldnt miss as i dont think the car needs anything more than good seat covers and a console
    +1 for arm rest

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #2760
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c4capricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare101010 View Post
    Thanks for Detailed Answer :


    Did you check chinese panel quality ? if yes was it as good as stock alpine or worse because i dont have 30k budget , if its not worth it i wont go for chinese brand and stay with stock alpine until i get around 30k plus to get something better but if its sound is as good as alpine i can live with it .

    I am getting Premier Chinese brand from market and its around 16k without navigation and up til now i couldn't find Chinese panel with Navigation (it will be great if someone tell me a good brand with navigation)

    there are a few problems with chinese...

    1- the unit is not installed at straight 90 degree into the slot. since viewing angles on chinese lcd's is pathetic, the persons sitting in the back with only see a partially negative / color burned image. brightness, contrast, color vividness and sharpness are another issues.

    2- the overall finishing of the players available is also pathetic...rockmars have some better looking units available but usually u see rubber buttons with white painted labels on them screaming "cheap"......so look-wise the alpine HU is faaaaar better and it matches the interior perfectly...

    3- there is no match for the sound quality.....period



    if u need a chinese dvd with nav, i can source one for u for under 20k....But I would suggest to save now and get a good dvd hu....plus nav is waste of money...get a good mobile phone and a good data plan and use google maps instead...the chinese tabs now a days r a good option...
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •