Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 346 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 6905
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #3081
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yesterday i got my tablet ready with sygic ans hud was juat too good

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #3082
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Unfortunately i broke my tablet holder and until i fix it i cannot place tablet back on dashboard. Next step woul be to use for a bluetooth elm27, and then i will share pics and details

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #3083
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, my Swift's 5000 km service is due. Can you tell me how much will this cost me, i know the service is free, but what about oil change and other stuff?

  5. #3084
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2234 rupees from for oil and around 1800 for gear oil and this is what I have been told by showroom guys

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #3085
    PakWheeler Follow
    CutePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys I have been using Suzuki oil filter for Rs. 950
    Today I changed my oil and the shop only had guard oil filter for 150.
    So I had to use that.
    I wanted to ask about its performance. Is is ok to use that filter for 5000 KMs?
    BTW oil was ZIC XQ

  7. #3086
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^Perfectly fine, only if you change oil and oil filter at 5000 km. Don't stretch it.
    If you wanna change oil later, use the OEM Japanese oil filter and change filter at 5000 km and oil at 8000-10,000km.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  8. #3087
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,642
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    Guys I have been using Suzuki oil filter for Rs. 950
    Today I changed my oil and the shop only had guard oil filter for 150.
    So I had to use that.
    I wanted to ask about its performance. Is is ok to use that filter for 5000 KMs?
    BTW oil was ZIC XQ
    It depends on what you consider 'okay'.
    If i were you i would go to a dealership and get the filter changed to a genuine OEM one and fill it with the left over oil.
    Your engine is worth wayy more than 150 rs, why take the risk?

  9. #3088
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaffs View Post
    Guys, my Swift's 5000 km service is due. Can you tell me how much will this cost me, i know the service is free, but what about oil change and other stuff?
    Make sure you keep the Service Manual with out and keep it in your hand and get everything adjusted/changed, following the Service Manual. They tend to skip a few things- i.e tightening Suspension nuts, checking brake and fuel lines etc.

    You will need 3 bottles of gear oil- About 2.5 L will go in, the rest is yours to lubricate stuff at home with
    Quote Originally Posted by fastian04 View Post
    2234 rupees from for oil and around 1800 for gear oil and this is what I have been told by showroom guys

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Correct. It's about 500 Rupees for each Gear oil bottle- They have 2 varieties- One from ZIC and one from Shell. I used the Shell one.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  10. #3089
    PakWheeler Follow
    CutePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    It depends on what you consider 'okay'.
    If i were you i would go to a dealership and get the filter changed to a genuine OEM one and fill it with the left over oil.
    Your engine is worth wayy more than 150 rs, why take the risk?
    Fill it with the left over oil? The guy poured in all 4L when he changed the oil

  11. #3090
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,642
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    Fill it with the left over oil? The guy poured in all 4L when he changed the oil
    Dont overfill. Your manual should have the quantity written down. I reduce the amount from home so I can tell him to prefill the filter and dump the rest in the engine. Overfilling results in increase pressure.



    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #3091
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For those Swift owners who have a bit of a problem closing the boot, with all the doors closed and windows up, there is a little box behind the bumper ( As seen in the picture ), when you slam the boot, all the air gets pushed out from the trunk and out through this hole.

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club -1425458

  13. #3092
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZESTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Make sure you keep the Service Manual with out and keep it in your hand and get everything adjusted/changed, following the Service Manual. They tend to skip a few things- i.e tightening Suspension nuts, checking brake and fuel lines etc.

    You will need 3 bottles of gear oil- About 2.5 L will go in, the rest is yours to lubricate stuff at home with

    Correct. It's about 500 Rupees for each Gear oil bottle- They have 2 varieties- One from ZIC and one from Shell. I used the Shell one.
    Good choice, I always prefer known brands over local ones (in case of lubricants). I found shell to be the best among other local competitors. Have been using shell for last 6 years and never had an issue. Even shell's motorcycle oil out performs any other local oil.

    By the way I don't work for shell but m a satisfied customer for last 6+ years.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

  14. #3093
    PakWheeler Follow
    jas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I'm looking to buy a Swift. But the high fuel consumption is really discouraging me People seem to be getting 11-12 KM/L with AC in city and this is quite low.

    Can somebody shed some light on the fuel consumption of Swift and maybe help me make up my mind?

    What is the maximum I should pay for a good condition, 20-30k driven, Islamabad plate, 11-12 model DLX?

  15. #3094
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jas9 View Post
    I'm looking to buy a Swift. But the high fuel consumption is really discouraging me People seem to be getting 11-12 KM/L with AC in city and this is quite low.

    Can somebody shed some light on the fuel consumption of Swift and maybe help me make up my mind?

    What is the maximum I should pay for a good condition, 20-30k driven, Islamabad plate, 11-12 model DLX?
    Bro its a reasonable mileage for a 1328cc dohc engine? What are u expecting btw

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #3095
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastian04 View Post
    Unfortunately i broke my tablet holder and until i fix it i cannot place tablet back on dashboard. Next step woul be to use for a bluetooth elm27, and then i will share pics and details

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Bluetooth ELM27 would not work so don't waste your money. Instead of sygic i prefer google maps with navigation it is more detailed and updated(you will have to get a cracked google maps which supports navigation in pakistan).

  17. #3096
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZESTY View Post
    ...
    Only reason I am a Shell fan-
    They don't charge you % when refueling using Debit/Master/Credit Card!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/pub...it-credit-card

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Bluetooth ELM27 would not work so don't waste your money. Instead of sygic i prefer google maps with navigation it is more detailed and updated(you will have to get a cracked google maps which supports navigation in pakistan).
    I would love to have Google Maps with Navigation, Kaisayyyy????
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  18. #3097
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    Bluetooth ELM27 would not work so don't waste your money. Instead of sygic i prefer google maps with navigation it is more detailed and updated(you will have to get a cracked google maps which supports navigation in pakistan).
    Google does not support navigation in Pak.the cracked version has no details as street view and pois are available. Sygic is working superb in my car anf never had issues..may be because i m used a licensed version and always updated maps..My collegue has elm working fine with torque app ...thats y i was planning to have that as well...sygic has no match

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #3098
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Paid sygic is is updated...and also supports HUD

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #3099
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    d3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZESTY View Post
    Good choice, I always prefer known brands over local ones (in case of lubricants). I found shell to be the best among other local competitors. Have been using shell for last 6 years and never had an issue. Even shell's motorcycle oil out performs any other local oil.

    By the way I don't work for shell but m a satisfied customer for last 6+ years.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Secret Agent of "S" hell.....

  21. #3100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys; need an advice

    I need to buy an automatic hatchback for my wife; I am even ready to book new Swift A/T; but I am told that Swift; especially in Automatic looses too much value. I dont want to drag Vitz here; but I must say one thing; we are liking new or under 15k driven Swift more than 50k+ driven Vitz (even in newer shape)

    This said; I have found two Swift A/Ts; 2012; (12.8k and ~20k driven); the 12.8k driven one is nice; its grey and has good condition; just few minor scratches that I know will get removed easily with Compound Polish etc; its got a minor hit on the panel under the front door (like it hit some footpath or some nasty road side brick; and one more very small dent (like some cycle wala hit) at the back. I offered them 1125k; but the party is demanding 1200k; Invoice Price is 1310k. I kinda like it; should I raise my offer or let it pass? What should be the dead maximum that I can offer?
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •