Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club

Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o

Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

Table of Contents

1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage

Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended

Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors

More coming soon...

Thank you for your stay

Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZ6211 View Post
    Thanks the car is usually refueled at Caltex F-6 which has a reputation for being a reliable pump but I think I will try another petrol station as well. Any suggestions on a good one in Isb ?
    PSO F-8 is good, we fill from 5-Sarki Shell in Pindi.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ash22pk View Post
    Yup...called them in today...they said that I should send an email on this to the company. One thing more...May b i have driven GLI alot, so it feels weird ..but whenever my AC compressor starts, there is this pretty noticeable switch on sound.(when the compressor switch turns on)...never expereinced in GLI, or may be its too quite in it..but if I have my foot on the clutch, i can actually feel a very small jerk/vibration in that too when AC compressor turns on..do u guys have the same sound too? with same intensity? ..Thanks in advance
    Not sure about the noise issue, ours is Swift auto so no clutch to deal with.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ash22pk View Post
    Yup...called them in today...they said that I should send an email on this to the company. One thing more...May b i have driven GLI alot, so it feels weird ..but whenever my AC compressor starts, there is this pretty noticeable switch on sound.(when the compressor switch turns on)...never expereinced in GLI, or may be its too quite in it..but if I have my foot on the clutch, i can actually feel a very small jerk/vibration in that too when AC compressor turns on..do u guys have the same sound too? with same intensity? ..Thanks in advance
    Yes its normal bro car gets heavy while pressing ac button on
    sound of engine also increases

Sent from my Note
    using my thumbs.
    (M-T)
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Yes its normal bro car gets heavy while pressing ac button on
    sound of engine also increases

Sent from my Note
    using my thumbs.
    (M-T)
    Thanks Tahir

Sent from my HTC One using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for your reply. The noise has been coming for some time now I thought if I would change the brake pads it would go away but it is still there. For the other things you mention I use Mobil 1 or Zic oil and change regularly on time with genuine filter, Air filter has also been replaced on time but that didn't make any difference. I think I will try the cleaning the radiator by opening it up the front grill as well. One other thing that came to my mind is could a choked fuel filter be the cause ?
    You should haven't got the brake pads changed, i got mine changed on 115000 kms. I experienced this sound sometime but it goes away itself, i don't know how . When AC compressor gets on there is a small sound, nothing to worry about that. To get maximum efficiency from AC get the AC air filter and blower behind fliter cleaned every 1.5 months.

Regarding your fuel economy issue, try to change the oil to ZIC XQ and change the plugs to iridium(autolite XP3923 or Denso IK20 ) and then check the difference, may be it will help you to achieve good fuel economy. Also use fuel economy saving techniques like no rapid starts, slow acceleration, driving in 1500-2500 RPM and it should get better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    You should haven't got the brake pads changed, i got mine changed on 115000 kms. I experienced this sound sometime but it goes away itself, i don't know how . When AC compressor gets on there is a small sound, nothing to worry about that. To get maximum efficiency from AC get the AC air filter and blower behind fliter cleaned every 1.5 months.

Regarding your fuel economy issue, try to change the oil to ZIC XQ and change the plugs to iridium(autolite XP3923 or Denso IK20 ) and then check the difference, may be it will help you to achieve good fuel economy. Also use fuel economy saving techniques like no rapid starts, slow acceleration, driving in 1500-2500 RPM and it should get better.
    Thanks the oil I have been using lately is Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic. I have not given the iridium plugs a try. IFR6J11 is still not available I guess. Did you notice a significant change in economy when u used iridium plugs ?. I use NGK copper and replace them at 10k. I will try changing my fuel station and update you all here if that makes a difference in the economy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok... So I need a bit of help...

Like I mentioned a couple of weeks back that my swift was moving towards left (brand new), so I got it checked from dealership here and they did wheel allignment/balancing but its still slightly going left and allignment was done 2 times and they haven't been able to fix it. What to do?

Secondly, its reducing coolant, which it shouldn't so that's another in the long line of issues. The car also lags in 2nd gear with AC one, its like it has no power in 2nd gear in 2k-3k RPM range.

p.s Car is driven 8k KM now, is running on Helix Ultra 5W30 and denso IK20's. All scheduled maintanence done on time.
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post

Like I mentioned a couple of weeks back that my swift was moving towards left (brand new), so I got it checked from dealership here and they did wheel allignment/balancing but its still slightly going left and allignment was done 2 times and they haven't been able to fix it. What to do?

Secondly, its reducing coolant, which it shouldn't so that's another in the long line of issues. The car also lags in 2nd gear with AC one, its like it has no power in 2nd gear in 2k-3k RPM range.

p.s Car is driven 8k KM now, is running on Helix Ultra 5W30 and denso IK20's. All scheduled maintanence done on time.
    Get your rims and tyres checked.
    Might be an issue with them.

Check coolant pipes for small leakages. Prime cause of disappearing coolant.

Sent from my GT-I9500

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paksuzuki version has the M13A without VVT. As far as I checked, only the JDM 2004-2009 Swift had M13A with VVT other regions didn't get the VVT version in 1.3 but got it in 1.5 only.
    As i initially said, there are a lot of misconceptions. The m13A (non VVT) can't produce as much power as swift is rated for. m13A Gen 1 Swift is rated for 62hp at 6000 rpm. PKDM swift is rated for 67hp at 6000 which matches output of the m13A with VVT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Maaru View Post
    @FarhanAnwarKhan bhai thanks for your reply plans are not for dropping it, in this case 17's will be good? what was your experience with 17's? I have seen that you have installed the stock wheels again.

P.S silent pakwheeler and fan of your ride
    haha thanks mate...student budget cant afford rims yet..was just testing them..on 17s stock height yeah ok..u will just need to place a spacer on the rear as it sometimes rubs when 2 ppl sit in the back..else ur fine...but if u get the correct size u can drop it...but wont suggest it ..eventually someone will have to sit in the back..
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

coolant issue is common....and for AC..in such RPM's i doubt it..in 1-2rev alright...and for alignemnt issue never go to dealership...they never get it right..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    haha thanks mate...student budget cant afford rims yet..was just testing them..on 17s stock height yeah ok..u will just need to place a spacer on the rear as it sometimes rubs when 2 ppl sit in the back..else ur fine...but if u get the correct size u can drop it...but wont suggest it ..eventually someone will have to sit in the back..

Haha yeah you are right bro but the thing is that 17 will look so cool so was getting excited if swift can bear it then we should go for it. but as you have experience of 17's then i think we should avoid that and stick to the stock size

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Maaru View Post
    Haha yeah you are right bro but the thing is that 17 will look so cool so was getting excited if swift can bear it then we should go for it. but as you have experience of 17's then i think we should avoid that and stick to the stock size
    ..friends already using 17s....since 1-2 years....nothing new to it..i dont wanna go for 17s coz fuel consumption...and yes..its daily driven..family shopping daily ki khuwari..even on slammed....coz i only drive it..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    ..friends already using 17s....since 1-2 years....nothing new to it..i dont wanna go for 17s coz fuel consumption...and yes..its daily driven..family shopping daily ki khuwari..even on slammed....coz i only drive it..

yup oki bro i got my mind cleared about 17's

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Swift Owners Club

I haven't driven a car in my life which doesn't slightly go to the right or left. So I don't think it is something to worry about if it is slightly going to either side. Mine goes to the left as we'll buy slightly; you can't drive without holding the steering.

Coolant issue is serious. It should not reduce but do mention how much coolant it's reducing.

Car should not be under powered on 2nd gear if rpm is at 3k but i can't comment on it as it depends on how we drive the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZESTY View Post
    I haven't driven a car in my life which doesn't slightly go to the right n left. So I don't think it is something to worry about if it is slightly going to either side. Mine goes to the left as we'll buy slightly; you can't drive without holding the steering.

Coolant issue is serious. It should not reduce but do mention how much coolant it's reducing.

Car should not be under powered on 2nd gear if rpm is at 3k but i can't comment on it as it depends on how we drive the car.

Ofc every car will go slightly left or right depending on road tilt but its doing that on straight roads where my other car (Axio) doesn't do that and the other thing which I forgot to mention, if I move the steering slightly to the right it moves back to the centre immediately whereas when I move it slightly to the left (same as right) it stays in that position which is unusual.

Coolant started reducing when AC use started in the car, it reduced from Max of reserve bottle to slightly below Min in around a month's time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Swift Owners Club

Ofc every car will go slightly left or right depending on road tilt but its doing that on straight roads where my other car (Axio) doesn't do that and the other thing which I forgot to mention, if I move the steering slightly to the right it moves back to the centre immediately whereas when I move it slightly to the left (same as right) it stays in that position which is unusual.

Coolant started reducing when AC use started in the car, it reduced from Max of reserve bottle to slightly below Min in around a month's time.

it feels that alignment is not good, please get it checked from some renowned alignment centre; I have bad experience with Suzuki 3s regarding alignment.

New car doesn't reduce coolant, mine is exactly where it was when I bought the car and odo is at 29000. Did You ever open the lid of ur cars radiator? If yes try to reopen and close it again. The level is dropping very slowly so I doubt if there is anything it would b some small leakage.

The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZESTY View Post
    New car doesn't reduce coolant, mine is exactly where it was when I bought the car and odo is at 29000. Did You ever open the lid of ur cars radiator? If yes try to reopen and close it again. The level is dropping very slowly so I doubt if there is anything it would b some small leakage.

Radiator cap? Nope.

Got coolant added and brake service done from 3S today. The mechanic also drove the car and mentioned the car is feeling quite heavy with AC on so will get that checked tomorrow along with the few other things.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Radiator cap? Nope.

Got coolant added and brake service done from 3S today. The mechanic also drove the car and mentioned the car is feeling quite heavy with AC on so will get that checked tomorrow along with the few other things.

U shud get it checked if it's losing power with AC on

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    As i initially said, there are a lot of misconceptions. The m13A (non VVT) can't produce as much power as swift is rated for. m13A Gen 1 Swift is rated for 62hp at 6000 rpm. PKDM swift is rated for 67hp at 6000 which matches output of the m13A with VVT
    Correction M13A produces 67KW(89.8 hp) and not 67 hp
    Generation 1 Swift had M13A which produced 67 KW(.SUZUKI SWIFT, 1.3XE catalog - reviews, pics, specs and prices | Goo-net Exchange)

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List