Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 346 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 6905
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #3861
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ja.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  3. #3862
    PakWheeler Follow
    gari_guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That chemical thing is called carb cleaner. My car mechanic did it once with my mehran 2007 and its performance and mileage was improved significantly. I really doubt if it should be done with new cars with 12K ODO but yes it will improve performance.

    I believe another method is to mix HOBC it will also do same impact.

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    they did tuning both the manual one ( taking out engine parts like air filter spark plugs etc etc and cleaning of every thing they check every thing they cleaned throtle body and insert a chemical which cleans exhaust system which was chocked due to low quality paki petrol any ways then it was cleaned mechanic was caling it butterfly) they did computerized tuning eg: with obd II scanner both the tuning were performed they replaced the air filter after i take its drive car was realy performing well and smooth after few days i installed irridium denso spark plugs ik20 they are for better performance after all that things my car is now performing well ALHMADOILLAH. if u want geniune spark plugs for swift contact @jz

    Sent from my A20 using PW Forums mobile app
    Loving my new Swift

  4. #3863
    PakWheeler Follow
    gari_guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Have anyone of you tried to convert normal swift side mirrors to retractable one similar to what they offer in JDM Swift? I am planning to do it next month and need suggestions.

    I don't want to mess-up to much with my car just to avoid warranty void clauses.
    Loving my new Swift

  5. #3864
    PakWheeler Follow
    Far56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Alhamdulilah I bought new Swift.

    Swift 2014. Graphite grey means (choha color by local mechanics )

    --Installed 4 diamond 💎 white HIDs headlights and fogs.
    --Replaced stock mufler tip for sports look.
    --Installed black leather seat 💺 covers.
    pls comment.


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  6. #3865
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    Swift 2014. Graphite grey means (choha color by local mechanics )

    --Installed 4 diamond 💎 white *HIDs headlights and fogs. *
    --Replaced stock mufler tip for sports look.
    --Installed black leather seat 💺 covers.
    pls comment.


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    @fazalwahab11375

    Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

  7. #3866
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gari_guru View Post
    Have anyone of you tried to convert normal swift side mirrors to retractable one similar to what they offer in JDM Swift? I am planning to do it next month and need suggestions.

    I don't want to mess-up to much with my car just to avoid warranty void clauses.
    You would have to change the assembly. The side mirrors and the inner panel would be changed. It's better not to mess with it.

    Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

  8. #3867
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    Swift 2014. Graphite grey means (choha color by local mechanics )

    --Installed 4 diamond  white HIDs headlights and fogs.
    --Replaced stock mufler tip for sports look.
    --Installed black leather seat  covers.
    pls comment.


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    A brotherly advice, please remove that Ferrari logo. Its a disgrace to the car.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  9. #3868
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,492
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Congrats on upgrades Except
    "Ache Eye Devices".. I am here to enlighten you and the road via halogens. Your car , your choice and your decision but please read once https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...please-dont-do

    Thanks for the understanding.




    Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    Swift 2014. Graphite grey means (choha color by local mechanics )

    --Installed 4 diamond 💎 white HIDs headlights and fogs.
    --Replaced stock mufler tip for sports look.
    --Installed black leather seat 💺 covers.
    pls comment.


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  10. #3869
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ibadaslam872's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Congrats on upgrades Except
    "Ache Eye Devices".. I am here to enlighten you and the road via halogens. Your car , your choice and your decision but please read once https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...please-dont-do

    Thanks for the understanding.
    Hats off to your courage! I would've given up by now. People here don't really listen, nor do they like to be corrected.

    Sent from my C2105 using PW Forums mobile app
    Under the Coconut tree

  11. #3870
    PakWheeler Follow
    Far56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Congrats on upgrades Except
    "Ache Eye Devices".. I am here to enlighten you and the road via halogens. Your car , your choice and your decision but please read once https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...please-dont-do

    Thanks for the understanding.
    I understand the feelings when oncoming car with full beam HIDs. My HIDs are lowered even it's installed in high beams no one is hurt by my beams. Coz In my experience when ur in high beam the oncoming vehicle will give dipper signal to change to low beam. But no one is giving me those signals.
    I also have checked my car beams and gave my car to frnd and told to drive from front so I can check my light intensity. It's very lowered it's just for cool looks don't want to blind other drivers and soon I am planning to install the projected one's.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #3871
    PakWheeler Follow
    Far56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    A brotherly advice, please remove that Ferrari logo. Its a disgrace to the car.

    Bro I saw a real Ferrari Italia in dubai. I was impressed and I feel that I'm driving the one

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #3872
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,492
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Thanks for explaining this to me. But HID no matter what will scatter.. And headlights are not for looking cool. It is there for you to see and be seen to others without blinding and dazzling. . Anyways I just wanted to spread my voice. Not here for policing..




    Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    I understand the feelings when oncoming car with full beam HIDs. My HIDs are lowered even it's installed in high beams no one is hurt by my beams. Coz In my experience when ur in high beam the oncoming vehicle will give dipper signal to change to low beam. But no one is giving me those signals.
    I also have checked my car beams and gave my car to frnd and told to drive from front so I can check my light intensity. It's very lowered it's just for cool looks don't want to blind other drivers and soon I am planning to install the projected one's.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  14. #3873
    PakWheeler Follow
    dexter1377's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Giys i have 3 problem with my swift

    1. Water sprayer (or whatever u call it ) for screen one of them is jammed cleaning not working should i change all the. Pipes etc??
    2. Viper are working correctly should i change to oem or any other after market ??
    3. Coolant in the reserviour bottle is almost finished almost half or and inch coolant left should i pour more coolant or change any suggestiond??



    Sent from somewhere

  15. #3874
    PakWheeler Follow
    dexter1377's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja_Qaiser View Post
    Suzuki Swift Owners Club -1452081Suzuki Swift Owners Club -1452082Suzuki Swift Owners Club -1452083
    Qaiser bhai
    How much seat covers and arm rest cost?


    Sent from somewhere

  16. #3875
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter1377 View Post
    Giys i have 3 problem with my swift

    1. Water sprayer (or whatever u call it ) for screen one of them is jammed cleaning not working should i change all the. Pipes etc??
    2. Viper are working correctly should i change to oem or any other after market ??
    3. Coolant in the reserviour bottle is almost finished almost half or and inch coolant left should i pour more coolant or change any suggestiond??



    Sent from somewhere
    1, take a safety pin and scrape the tiny nozzle from which water is sprayed onto the wkndshield. Most likely some gunk blocking it.

    2, stick to OEM wipers. I used mine up and then switched to so called JDM ones, were disastrous. Back to OEM now and very happy with how they clean.

    3, top it up with green coolant from a reputed brand like FUCHS or any other. Stay away from NASA, OSAKA, Suzuki Genuine etc.

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  17. #3876
    PakWheeler Follow
    dexter1377's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    1, take a safety pin and scrape the tiny nozzle from which water is sprayed onto the wkndshield. Most likely some gunk blocking it.

    2, stick to OEM wipers. I used mine up and then switched to so called JDM ones, were disastrous. Back to OEM now and very happy with how they clean.

    3, top it up with green coolant from a reputed brand like FUCHS or any other. Stay away from NASA, OSAKA, Suzuki Genuine etc.

    Sent from my GT-I9500
    Thank you for your fast reply.

    1. Tried to clean but still nothing mechenic checked he said whole thing have to be changed!!!

    Ok i will get oem wipes( how much they cost ) suzuki sialkot may rip me off!! Had an experience once. And will get the coolant green one from market


    Sent from somewhere

  18. #3877
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter1377 View Post
    Thank you for your fast reply.

    1. Tried to clean but still nothing mechenic checked he said whole thing have to be changed!!!

    Ok i will get oem wipes( how much they cost ) suzuki sialkot may rip me off!! Had an experience once. And will get the coolant green one from market


    Sent from somewhere
    Try blowing onto the pipe from the other end.

    OEM wiper from dealership should be 2600-2700 rupees.

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  19. #3878
    PakWheeler Follow
    Far56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=dexter1377;4474189]Giys i have 3 problem with my swift

    1. Water sprayer (or whatever u call it ) for screen one of them is jammed cleaning not working should i change all the. Pipes etc??
    2. Viper are working correctly should i change to oem or any other after market ??
    3. Coolant in the reserviour bottle is almost finished almost half or and inch coolant left should i pour more coolant or change any suggestiond??



    Sent from somewhere

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #3879
    PakWheeler Follow
    Far56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter1377 View Post
    Qaiser bhai
    How much seat covers and arm rest cost?


    Sent from somewhere
    Dexter bhi please upload full pictures or ur car

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #3880
    PakWheeler Follow
    dexter1377's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    28
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Far56 View Post
    Dexter bhi please upload full pictures or ur car

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ok i will try tommorow
    Any specific reason?


    Sent from somewhere

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •