Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 346 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 6904
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #3981
    PakWheeler Follow
    sak_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    salam everyone, i m looking to buy a new swift. can you plz guide me whether to go for it or not? i m using corolla from last 12 years and never had a problem with them as they are almost trouble free and require minimum maintenance. my major concerns are fuel average and maintenance. does swift require a lot of maintenance and what sort of mileage i will be able to get with a light foot in city. if anyone can help me plz.
    regards

  3. #3982
    PakWheeler Follow
    ArslanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sak_00 View Post
    salam everyone, i m looking to buy a new swift. can you plz guide me whether to go for it or not? i m using corolla from last 12 years and never had a problem with them as they are almost trouble free and require minimum maintenance. my major concerns are fuel average and maintenance. does swift require a lot of maintenance and what sort of mileage i will be able to get with a light foot in city. if anyone can help me plz.
    regards
    It drinks petrol like roof afzah :p


    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  4. #3983
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Drive it correctly and it will give you decent mileage
    Dont baby the engine too much. Drive with a light foot and accelerate slowly.
    Change gears at 3k rpm.

    Except with swift, you cant help flooring it till redline.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #3984
    PakWheeler Follow
    sak_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I usually change gear below 3000 rpm except when suddenly my testosterone level reaches a high level

  6. #3985
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Need some assistance guys.

    I own the DLX version so I had the Factory fitted Alpine unit. However to upgrade my audio system, I sold off the combo (grill + alpine unit) and got the DX version of the housing for a 1-din pre. Now since I want to revert back to stock audio, I want to get the grill + Alpine player back.

    I need both the AC vent grill + Alpine player in excellent shape. Willing to exchange with my 1-din housing (reference picture attached) would be great. I will pay cash on top.

    Let me know if any Swift DLX member wants to shift to a 1-din pre and wants to let go off the Factory fitted Alpine unit.

    Thanks
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  7. #3986
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Need some assistance guys.

    I own the DLX version so I had the Factory fitted Alpine unit. However to upgrade my audio system, I sold off the combo (grill + alpine unit) and got the DX version of the housing for a 1-din pre. Now since I want to revert back to stock audio, I want to get the grill + Alpine player back.

    I need both the AC vent grill + Alpine player in excellent shape. Willing to exchange with my 1-din housing (reference picture attached) would be great. I will pay cash on top.

    Let me know if any Swift DLX member wants to shift to a 1-din pre and wants to let go off the Factory fitted Alpine unit.

    Thanks
    Khairyat?
    You had such an amazing audio setup. Are you selling the car or something?

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #3987
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    would like some feedback on this...Has anyone changed there bearings...i dont know why or how. but currently changing its for the 3rd time the rear right side..left rear already changed once and the front right has been changed twice.....this time the car has been parked in the garage for 2+ weeks hasnt been washed in 2 months no load has been put on it was driving perfectly when i parked it.....also this is the first bearing change after the drop..the rest were done before lowering the car....
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  9. #3988
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    Khairyat?
    You had such an amazing audio setup. Are you selling the car or something?

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everythings good. Won't be selling the car in the next 3 years
    Shifting of priorities you can say
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  10. #3989
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    would like some feedback on this...Has anyone changed there bearings...i dont know why or how. but currently changing its for the 3rd time the rear right side..left rear already changed once and the front right has been changed twice.....this time the car has been parked in the garage for 2+ weeks hasnt been washed in 2 months no load has been put on it was driving perfectly when i parked it.....also this is the first bearing change after the drop..the rest were done before lowering the car....
    I think the suspension setup is such that lowering puts a lot of stress on it.
    I have been driving a lowered swift of varying dimensions since 2011 and bits and pieces here and there keep dying on me.
    :/

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  11. #3990
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello!

    I would like to know if there is a slight chance for facelift/updates in 2015 model! does anyone have a have friends/relatives in Pak Suzuki!?
    my family is planning to buy swift but i told them to wait by end of this year n they are reluctantly waiting.

  12. #3991
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Its been the same cultus for more than a decade. I dont think paksuzuki is capable of changing anything accept for poorer build quality.

  13. #3992
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    would like some feedback on this...Has anyone changed there bearings...i dont know why or how. but currently changing its for the 3rd time the rear right side..left rear already changed once and the front right has been changed twice.....this time the car has been parked in the garage for 2+ weeks hasnt been washed in 2 months no load has been put on it was driving perfectly when i parked it.....also this is the first bearing change after the drop..the rest were done before lowering the car....
    I think issue is not lowering, my car is not lowered and i have changed the bearings 4-5 times(3 times in warranty, rest by me).

  14. #3993
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Then I guess it is because of what they did to the suspension to make it suitable for Pakistani roads.

    Sent from my GT-I9500

  15. #3994
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FarhanAnwarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,633
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdogar View Post
    I think issue is not lowering, my car is not lowered and i have changed the bearings 4-5 times(3 times in warranty, rest by me).
    I replaced it today from the 3s dealers and told them this is the 3rd time i am changing this one..and everytime the same lame excuse " PAANI CHALA GAYA HOGA" i said do something so that the water wont enter if its like this then how can we drive it in a flood without ruining the bearings.....i think from now one after every 5k kms will have the cap removed.greased and then sealed again so that i can be sure its well lubricated....
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

  16. #3995
    PakWheeler Follow
    shamron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    I replaced it today from the 3s dealers and told them this is the 3rd time i am changing this one..and everytime the same lame excuse " PAANI CHALA GAYA HOGA" i said do something so that the water wont enter if its like this then how can we drive it in a flood without ruining the bearings.....i think from now one after every 5k kms will have the cap removed.greased and then sealed again so that i can be sure its well lubricated....
    My mechanic says they need to replace the hub the issue is in the hub which is damaging the particular bearing every time

  17. #3996
    PakWheeler Follow
    sak_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any one would like to tell about swift mileage???how much maintenance does it require??

  18. #3997
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c4capricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Has anyone attempted to install a secondary cabin lighting in the back and in the trunk????
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

  19. #3998
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmansameen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Purchased a 2010 Swift DLX last week. Blue color. ODO is at 68K. Amazing car. Things i have changed till now:

    1) replaced stock plugs with laser iridium
    2) replaced stock air filter with K&N air filter
    3) Replaced JVC double din stereo with a single din kenwood ( I wanted one with USB)
    4) Pioneer speakers 95c (had to change PHATTA in the boot for that).
    5) replaced ac filter (compartment filter)
    6) Oil changed. Used SHell Helix but planning to shift to liqui molly from next time.

    Things i plan to do over next week or so:

    1) Change tires. (Cant decide between michlen and yokohama) And which size should i get?
    2) Seat Covers
    3) Also need an arm rest. I once say a cushion arm rest in a car. Will probably get that.
    4) Thinking about Hids, not really sure. Please suggest which brand to get. Something in middle, not very expensive but i heard cheap chinese ones damage the wires.

    Once everything is done, will paste pics here. Do you guys suggest anything else?

  20. #3999
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmansameen View Post
    Purchased a 2010 Swift DLX last week. Blue color. ODO is at 68K. Amazing car. Things i have changed till now:

    1) replaced stock plugs with laser iridium
    2) replaced stock air filter with K&N air filter
    3) Replaced JVC double din stereo with a single din kenwood ( I wanted one with USB)
    4) Pioneer speakers 95c (had to change PHATTA in the boot for that).
    5) replaced ac filter (compartment filter)
    6) Oil changed. Used SHell Helix but planning to shift to liqui molly from next time.

    Things i plan to do over next week or so:

    1) Change tires. (Cant decide between michlen and yokohama) And which size should i get?
    2) Seat Covers
    3) Also need an arm rest. I once say a cushion arm rest in a car. Will probably get that.
    4) Thinking about Hids, not really sure. Please suggest which brand to get. Something in middle, not very expensive but i heard cheap chinese ones damage the wires.

    Once everything is done, will paste pics here. Do you guys suggest anything else?
    Congratx bro
    For tyres michelins are better and yoko advan is also gr8 go for any brand u like but i sugest u michlin
    For hids @fazalwahab11375 will guide u

    Sent from my SM-G900H using PW Forums mobile app
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  21. #4000
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omarabdullah022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,641
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmansameen View Post
    Purchased a 2010 Swift DLX last week. Blue color. ODO is at 68K. Amazing car. Things i have changed till now:

    1) replaced stock plugs with laser iridium
    2) replaced stock air filter with K&N air filter
    3) Replaced JVC double din stereo with a single din kenwood ( I wanted one with USB)
    4) Pioneer speakers 95c (had to change PHATTA in the boot for that).
    5) replaced ac filter (compartment filter)
    6) Oil changed. Used SHell Helix but planning to shift to liqui molly from next time.

    Things i plan to do over next week or so:

    1) Change tires. (Cant decide between michlen and yokohama) And which size should i get?
    2) Seat Covers
    3) Also need an arm rest. I once say a cushion arm rest in a car. Will probably get that.
    4) Thinking about Hids, not really sure. Please suggest which brand to get. Something in middle, not very expensive but i heard cheap chinese ones damage the wires.

    Once everything is done, will paste pics here. Do you guys suggest anything else?
    Indeed it is a great car.
    Replace your air filter immediately, it does not filter air properly and has huge holes in it. It will reduce your engine's life. Use OEM filters and change the air filter at 10k or one year.
    And use shell helix ultra for engine oil.

    For HIDS, dont use them. They damage other peoples eyes as they scatter light all over the place. They also blind incoming traffic and are a safety hazard. Worst of all- cheap ones do much more than destroy wiring. They lead to FIRES. Happened to a Honda Civic.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •